why so serious (bnha x reader...

By The_reddemon31

a new student comes in to the hero course of UA. a girl blessed with an amazing power, that originally wanted... More

character info
1-new student
2-fairies and pirates
3-funny business
4-fighter
5-healing
6-ill give you war
7-obstacle race
8-free time
9-last preperations
10-The avatar vs. Kaminari
11-todoroki vs. midoriya
12-the avatar vs. todoroki
13-The truth about jagger
14-The Avatar vs. Bakugo
15-the real fight
16-hospital
17-inside the unconciouss mind
18-trial ends
19-unusual visitor
20-reunited
21- return
22-midterms
23-practical exam
24-names and traditions
25-pool day
26-camp day 1
27-camp day 2
29-magic trick
30-chained and trapped
31-escaping-part 1
32-escaping-part 2
33-hugs
34-'vacation'
35-dormitories #1
36-dormitories #2
aestethic dorm inspo
37-ultimate move
38-orientation
39-previsional lisence exam
40-rescue
41-resolving problems
42-secrets
43-the fugitive
44-the big three
45-the reporter
46-sir nighteye
47-lazy saturday
48-the hickey incident
49-an offer of wisdom
50-what am i?
51-rampage/the encounter
52-smashing the future
53-smashing the future 2
54-more or less
55-loaf of bread explained
56-back to eri
57-school tour
58-support iteams
59-terminator
60-energy bending
A/N
pranking

28-camp-sabotaged

402 15 2
By The_reddemon31

its day three. another day of hardcore training. today, you were working on big scale bending, making a tunnel inside the the mountain to pass through (earth bending), tornados (air bending), big scale fire spits, and huge waves of water, stopping them in time before they hit anything, and trying to use a few of them at the same time, like while building the tunnel, lighting up your way using fire from your mouth, even though its blue and not so bright.

the day ended with you being asked to make food for yourself again, which kind of worked again.

night time came, and now it was your night task. "class B will be our scarers. when they are in place class A will leave in pairs every 3 minutes, there are tags with your names on them in the forest. your goal is to collect those! now those who are scarers are allowed to make physical contact. use your quirks to teriffy other, gets it!" she called.

"the winners are the creative students who make the most people piss their pants!" tiger called as a setisfied look drew across your face. "whats your face?" shoto asks. "dreams" you say lowly, grabbing onto his hand. "tiger is quiet the man" you say. "in this skirt?" he asks confused. "even in this skirt" you practically drooled when the kitty passed out the numbers.

drawing out one the number 8. "whats yours?" you ask shoto. "2" he says, and quickly, bakugo walks over. "haha, good luck" you smiled, patting his shoulder. "and yours?" "im 8" you smiled. "hey {Y/N}, im 8!" looking behind, midoriya ran up to you, waiving his hands. "sweet, at least its someone i know" you smiled at him.

you stood with midoriya and waited till it was your turn, when you suddenly saw smoke in the distance. "whats that?" you ask, confused. "i-i dont know? maybe a forest fire" midoriya suggests when you feel footing from the forest.

"get back" you call as you spread your hands to the sides and start to push the people behind you backwords when a few villains came in the place. "how did the villains find us?" mineta asks. "stay back!" the tigers called again.

"oh no.." midoriya said, "wheres kota?" he asks, stressed. "how are you this evening UA high school?" the turtle villain asks. "we are a lsrt of the league of villains" he says. "howd they find us.." you mumble. "i can crush this kittys head so easily! how about it dear, should i?" the other villain says, and you try to burst it open, but its not made from stone.

"before we kill anyone, we should think about stains ideology!" he says, "so you are the ones stain inspired.." iida says, alarmed. "thats us. and i believe i recognise you! you are the ones that attacked stain in hosu city! and you.." his finger pointed at you. "arens daughter" he smiles, and you flinch back.

"let me introduce myself" he pulls a huge sword like thing, held together by belts. "call me spinner! im here to make stains dreams a reality!" he smiles, and you put a leg forward, but tiger stops you. "i dont care who you are, for me youre just criminals! the woman lying there is pixiebob, she a prohero who saved countless lives!" he calls as he pulls out his claws.

"get all back to camp, class rep, youre in charge to get back there! dont ingage them!" the kitty said. "go on ahead without me!" midoriya says. "i know where kota is!" he says, and leaves to find him.

"im not leaving either" you say as you stand beside the kitties. "no {Y/N}, leave!" the kitty says. "they dont mind killing you, and you cant kill them, you understand that means that they will put out everything they can?" you ask, getting into a fight stance. "you need more help" you whisper as you lower your knees. "dont do it.." tiger says, and you step on the ground and raise traps around the villains.

the bigger one, in the human form broke out, and broke the turtles one using his huge stand. "try breaking it!" the kitty shouts, knowing you are an earth bender. "i tried its not from stone, and not from metal" you sigh as the turtle breaks forward to attack again, you dodge, moving to the side quickly as they kittys start attacking the villains, you try to hit them from a distance, the kitties not allowing to get closer, so you sent mainly attacks from a distance.

"hey! remember, grab her!" the turtle shouted, and immediatly the bigger man charges at you, you raised a wall infront of you but he broke it and continued your way, you kicked the air and sent him backwords, trying to keep up what the kitties told you. dont get close.

grab her? what the hell? why do they want me?

you sent him back again into the tree and before you could bind him to the tree he breaks forward, sending a charged hit at you, sending you back a little, but you hide in the ground and the hit goes right behind you, and right then, you see a huge explosion on a mountain side. midoriya.

"i must leave" before the kitties could stop you, you fly up from the ground and towards the huge explosion, just in time to grab kota that was falling down the mountain side, the explosion raising up dust and smoke.

looking back in the forest, you saw it burning up with blue flames... blue flames? could that be dabi? whats he doing here? is he a villain?

you landed on the ground and put kota down and pushed him behind you. "thank you..." he whispers. "{Y/N}" midoriya says, and you look up to find him, his clothes torn, his arm broken. "what the hell happened?" "we should get back to camp" he simply says, when you hear something from behind him.

looking there, you pushed kota more behind you, yourself stepping beside midoriya. "No {Y/N}, get back, he wants you" he whispers to you, and finally you see a huge man covered in mouscle walking over.

"stay away!" midoriya shouts. "no, i dont think so" he said as he started walking towards you. "oh and whos that... just what i need" he smiled as he cracked his knuckles. "kota, grab on!" midoriya told kota, and you jumped over the man right when he punched the ground and cracked it.

"you want to fight... fine" the man said, and you pushed midoriya and kota back before you took a deep breath and punched your fist into your other hand, midoriya and kota watched as bright arrow tattoos streched across your body, and you levitated up, opening your eyes they glowed.

the villain, not flinching back chrages at you, and you send him back with air, so hard, until he hits back on the wall, hard, making the ground shake. charging forward at him, you push him back, trapping him back into the mountain, just when midoriya jumped forward and punched him the face, sending him deeper into the wall, and unconsiouss.

you came back to the ground, panting, tired. "oh my god" you sighed, rubbing your forehead and looked over to midoriya. he down to the ground, botb his arms are broken, and hes totally tired, almost crying.

"youre so stupid.." you sighed as you fell down on your knees beside him and helped him up to sit, leaning back on a rock, and unraveled your own bandages. they were practically clean, just now they almost took a little bit of hlood that came from your arms, and bandaged back on him.

"what are you doing?" he asks. "bandaging you up stupid" you sighed, wrapping his other arm quickly. "but.. but what about?" "im fine now, no point in having useless bandages" you sighed as you helped him up again, drapping his broken arms on your shoulders and hoisting him up on your back.

"i would heal you, but it'll take to much time, we'll do it later" you said as you took kotas hand and pulled him closer to you, jumping down to the forest again and landing softly on air. "lets put you back in camp" you said, starting to walk back to camp.

"no {Y/N}, we should put kota in the camp and go save everyone else" midoriya says on your back. "i already told you that you are stupid right?" you ask, swalloing down the feeling of blood in your throat.

ive been using my quirk all day long, i dont know how much more i can take.

"i may have sustained a few injuries, but im not defeated, we must save the other" he says, and you sighs, shaking your head. "how will you do that with two broken arms?" "i have my legs" he simply says. "youre an idiot. but allright"

you continued walking, until you felt someone running towards you. turning around, you saw shouta. "shouta!" you call, and he runs iver to you. "what the hell did you do?" he grumbles. "quick, take this kid!" you push kota into his arms. again im recieving a kid like that. "and go back to camp!" you tell him, putting midoriya down to the ground.

"see you later" you quickly say before you and midoriga start to run into the forest again. "wait, {Y/N}, midoriya!" he calls. "those injuries, you went to far again, didnt you? have you forgot about hosu, or aren?!" he grumbls at the both of you.

"oh my gosh shouta we dont have time for a discaplinary speech right now!" you groan at him, and he scoffs, quirking a smile. "tell mendalay something for me too" he says. "tell her to tell the students they can use their quirks to defend themselves" he says, and nodding, you and midoriya run away.

"we should tell mendalay that kota is safe" midoriya says "and aizawas messege" you say, as you finally reach them.

"mendalay! kota is safe!" midoriya shouts as he falls to the ground and practically dragged across. "and aizawa told us to use your telepathy. tell everyone in class A and class B that eraserhead granted the permission ingage in combat with the villains!" you call to her, and you hear as she tells everyone they can defend themselves.

"not only that!" midoriya calls in a yell, and you snap your head at him. "no, dont!" you shout. "the villains are here because theyre after {Y/N} ane kacchan!" he yells and you groan as you kick the ground and a column is made underneath the villain and hits his balls, continued to run into the forest with midoriya beside you.

"{Y/N}, they want you! you should get back to camp!" midoriya calls. "shut up you, you should go back to camp too" you tell him, he simply nods, knowing he cant argue with you.

"{Y/N}, youre bleeding" midroiya says, "you too" you dodge his words. "are you sure you want to.." "midoriya, if you tell me to go back one more time, ill smash you into the ground" you smirked.

***

kinda packed, but pretty imprtent and good. enjoy!

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 145 23
Sawamura Kimiko is joining UA's Class 1-A on a personal recommendation from a pro-hero. Her dark past and unusual quirk draw the attention of many, b...
7.4K 205 47
Hazaezal Jones is a complicated individual with an even more complicated quirk. After causing a major accident at her last school and spending months...
35.4K 942 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...
1M 39.5K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...