why so serious (bnha x reader...

By The_reddemon31

a new student comes in to the hero course of UA. a girl blessed with an amazing power, that originally wanted... More

character info
1-new student
2-fairies and pirates
3-funny business
4-fighter
5-healing
6-ill give you war
7-obstacle race
8-free time
9-last preperations
10-The avatar vs. Kaminari
11-todoroki vs. midoriya
12-the avatar vs. todoroki
13-The truth about jagger
14-The Avatar vs. Bakugo
15-the real fight
17-inside the unconciouss mind
18-trial ends
19-unusual visitor
20-reunited
21- return
22-midterms
23-practical exam
24-names and traditions
25-pool day
26-camp day 1
27-camp day 2
28-camp-sabotaged
29-magic trick
30-chained and trapped
31-escaping-part 1
32-escaping-part 2
33-hugs
34-'vacation'
35-dormitories #1
36-dormitories #2
aestethic dorm inspo
37-ultimate move
38-orientation
39-previsional lisence exam
40-rescue
41-resolving problems
42-secrets
43-the fugitive
44-the big three
45-the reporter
46-sir nighteye
47-lazy saturday
48-the hickey incident
49-an offer of wisdom
50-what am i?
51-rampage/the encounter
52-smashing the future
53-smashing the future 2
54-more or less
55-loaf of bread explained
56-back to eri
57-school tour
58-support iteams
59-terminator
60-energy bending
A/N
pranking

16-hospital

580 22 6
By The_reddemon31

waking up in the morning, shoto starts getting ready. he takes a shower and tidys his room before he walks to the kitchen, and starts making himself breakfast. when hes finished, he sits down at the table and eats silently.

"hello dear" his grandmother says as she walks behind him, patting his hair. "good morning" he greets, and she walks outside the room, and he hears as she turns the TV on.

"-taken down, by the winner of the UA first year sports festival, {Y/N} {L/N}-"

shoto, at the sound of your name from the telly, he stands up and walks outside the room to lean on the door of the living room, seeing his grandmother watching the TV, and he stood behind, watching, confused.

"-rumors say, that she is actually his daughter, and during their duel they both confessed to their blood relation-"

"what are they talking about?" shoto asks as he steps closer to thr sofa. "oh, isnt this the girl that faught you yesterday?" she asks as she points to the telly, and a video came on the telly.

its a video taken on phone, and it was shaking, and there were a lot of shouting and sounds in the back round, but he could very clearly see 2 figures attacking each other with blue flames, clearly one of them with a long beard and hair flying back behind him, his face illuminated by the fires in his hand, and he had such a huge sick grin on his face, revealing a set of silver teeth.

and infront of him was a figure with burning clothes, {H/C} hair is flying back from the jump, and he could clearly see glowing arrow tattoos streched over the figures back of the neck, arms and hands.

"oh god, what is this?" he asks as he watchs the video keep going, now is a professional video taken probably from a reporters camera.

"well, theyre saying that that guy... the one with the fires? whats his name..." his grandmother wonders. "well, the one they call the fire assasin?" she says and shoto nods for her to continue. "so theyre saying that he is actually her father, and last night he attacked her"

shotos mouscles tensted as his eyes widened, except for his jaw mouscles, his jaw fell open.

"their duel ended when she trapped him down and he was taken by the police, and today he will face trial, while the girl is still at the hospital, unconciouss" the reporter said.

"oh no..." his grandmother sighed, covering her mouth, "such shame" she shakes her head as shoto stands up. "where are you going?" she asks him. "im going to see her" he says while hes already changing his clothes.

**

shoto steps into the hospital and walks to the front desk, his head cast down. "hello" he says, and the secratery looks up. "how may i help?" she asks. "ive come to visit my.. friend, {Y/N} {L/N}" he says, and the secraterys eyes grow. "a-alright.." she says as she starts tapping on her computer, and then hands him a pass. "shes on floor 3, room 363" she says and he nods, thanks her, and walks to the lifts.

what did she do? is she alright? how did that man find her? is he really her father? what kind of powers does that man have, if noone could put him down and only her? why didnt she say anything?

he exits the lift, and turns right, and there he finds aroynd the corridor sitting around reporters. they looked tired, sitting with their equipment, waiting for something to happen with the girl.

he casts his head downwords and starts walking towards the end of the corridor, unnoticed by the reporters, but to his luck, the reporters jump on him like lions on prey.

"did you come to see the girl who defeated you?" "are you friends or enemies?" "are you more then friends?" "did you know he was her father?" "is she covering other injuires, or any other secrets?"

pushing through the reporters and the flashing cameras, using the swipe card he recieved from the secratery, he opens the door, quickly entering and shutting the door behind his back, in the half second the door was open, the reporters shouted and snapped pictures so loudly, he almost grimmced as he shut the door behind him.

sighing, he enters deeper into the room and sees two beds, one closer to the big window, and another beside it, and a blond man is sitting beside both beds, and he watches as a tired looking present mic turns to him, his hair is lying down and his eyes are looking tired.

"todoroki?" he asks, confused. "hello mr yamada..." he says as he steps closer to the beds. "what are you doing here?" hizashi asks. "i heard what happened last night" he answers, getting only a hum from hizashi.

"are they ok?" he asks as he looks between aizawa and you. "im fine" shoto flinchs back when he hears aizawas voice. "i was only hit with one lightning, they could heal it easily" he says as his dark eyes open up, and he looks over to you. "she practically saved me, again" he sighs.

"and.. what about her?" he asks. "not so good" aizawa says as he looks at you.

you had a breathing mask over your mouth and nose, little scratchs over her face. all the way from her neck, down her shoulders and arms, and down her legs were covered in bandages, from her arms down to the tips of her fingers, and her chest rose and fell as she breathed. inside both your arms were tubes.

"she over worked herself again" yamada sighs. "would you mind me asking... whats her drawback?" shoto asks as he sits in a chair beside your bed. "she bleeds" yamada sighs. "but, why is she all bandaged? does it bruise her?" he asks, yamada and aizawa look at him confused.

"what do you mean? of course" yamada says in a matter of fact tone. "if she uses her power too much, her skin breaks and rips open and blood gushes out. as she uses more power, her skin breaks harder, and it also comes up her throat. her skin breaks like the desert. it breaks off" aizawa explains, shaking his head.

"she knows exactly how bad that is, and she still pushs herself so much" he adds, turning his head to the other side.

they sit there in total silence watching you. its not looking like youre waking up anytime soon. shotos heart is distressted. for one thing, he feels lucky that youre alive, and practically ok, but on the other hand, youre not ok. youre in the hospital under hard conditions, and bandages from head to toe, and it sounds like youll still have bruises after this stunt you pulled.

after sometime, the door bursts open again. they all look to the door, scared to find reporters, but instead they find midoriya, iida and kirishima. running straight ahead, midoriya is already by your bed, gripping tightly on the edges as iida and kirishima try to push back the reporters and close the door behind them.

"is she alright? will she wake up soon?was she badly hurt?-" midoriya starts shooting words, scanning over you. "hey hey, midoriya, keep down!" kirishima chuckles, patting on his back. "she wont wake up soon" yamada sighs. "and she needs her rest, so please keep it down" aizawa threatens.

"she saved me" midoriya sighs closing his eyes. "how?" aizawa asks, wanting every bit of detail. "when her father-" "dont call him that!" aizawa and yamada called in unison, almost shocked when he said that. "hes not her father" aizawa hisses, his voice sharp.

"well, aren... shot his lightning at me, and she jumped up to save me, sending the lightning through her... to a different direction" when he finishes, yamada was already half way out the door, aizawa shaking his head.

"whats the problem?" "she knows very well and done that her heart is weak and cant take lightning, yet she still jumped up" aizawa sounded annoyed, but he was also a little proud, that you did that, practically secrifing yourself, knowing that your heart is weakned by lightning.

shoto was beggining to feel scared again, it sounded like your injuries were only worse and worse as he kept listening. skin, heart, mouscles. he sighs and buries his face in his hands, breathing heavily.

"how come?" "when she was a kid, that man... he would try to-he used-through-" aizawa couldnt bring himself to say those words, so swallowing, he looks away, closing his eyes.

"i think its the first fight, ever, and maybe the last one, that she looked dead serious."

hizashi walks back into the room with 2 nurses, and a doctor. "im sorry, but i need to ask you to leave" they all shot up, confused. "why?" "surgery. we must operate now, thank you for telling us about her heart" the doctor bows his head, and one nurse pulls them out.

they see as the other nurse and the doctor take your bed to a different room, the reporters taking this opportunity to shot pictures.

"was she really?" shoto asks. "was she really what?" midoriya asks.

"serious" he clears his words. midoriya is silent for a second as he watchs the doors to the operation room close. "dead serious" he says.

that means, you really were scared. it was serious.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.7K 39
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH ⚠rape⚠ ⚠sexual activitie...
1M 39.7K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
2.8K 64 16
Todoroki joined the LoV when he was young, and train to become a spy in UA, after keeping in touch with his brother, Toya. Midoriya is a depressed ch...
11K 130 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...