Lσʋҽ Sƚҽρʂ || YM || ✔

By TinyMinz

Yoongi and Jimin. Two persons, who are complete opposite of each other happen to be bound reluctantly in a sa... More

Introduction
Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42^
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
plz read.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Thank You 🥺🙏💜💛
Ur opinion ?
Yay

Chapter 37

3K 123 39
By TinyMinz

That night both slept with smile on their faces happy that their feelings were returned.

Yoongi had some difficulties sleeping beside jungkook as the other is used to hugging taehyung.

Yoongi slapped his hands away many times but jungkook being a deep sleeper didn't know. Yoongi huffed walkig over sleeping on the couch cause he was comfortable only hugging jimin for now.

He whined in sleep as the couch was too hard amd his back hurt like hell. He looked around and the time was already seven in the morning.

He sat lazily and stretched his limbs before getting up and looked around. Jungkook was sound asleep hugging the pillow to death.

Yoongi yawned, stretching his fore limbs into the air and proceeded walking still sleepy.

He stopped at vmin's room. It was open. He sneaked in and peaked to see if jimin is awake.

He saw there was no sign of tae on bed. He heard the water run indicating that tae is either taking a shower or brushing. Tae usually wakes up early out of habit so he didn't bother.

He slowly got on bed getting lost under the blanket. There were two one obviously belonged to tae but he got under Jimin's and back hugged him.

Jimin stirred in sleep as he felt someone hug him. He thought it was tae but brushed it off as he was way too sleepy. Best friends ofcourse cuddle.

Yoongi's intention was never to disturb his husband's precious sleep. He just wanted to hold him in his arms after a tiring night on couch. He for sure loved those little and soft cuddling sessions in the morning.

As jimin shifted in his sleep,yoongi thought he woke up. So he teased the younger by nibbling on his ear gently his hot breath making contact on Jimin's skin.

Jimin's eyes shot up and he pushed the person and covered himself quickly with the blanket.

"WHAT THE HELL TAE?" Jimin shouted at the sudden action.

Yoongi was already on the floor groaning as the force with what he pushed is huge. Jimin took self defense classes in the past.

Jimin saw a small head peeking from down and he stood up causing jimin to sigh in relief.

"Ow" yoongi winced in pain rubbing his ass.

"Yoongi?what are you doing here?" Jimin asked perplexed uncovering himself and scooting over to yoongi and getting off bed.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows wincing and glaring at jimin.

"I couldn't sleep!" Yoongi said loud enough for jimin to hear.

"Why?" Jimin asked rubbing his back as a small apology.

"That bunny is too uh irritating" yoongi spat out causing jimin to giggle at his husband's cuteness.

"Why did you push that hard. Aish" yoongi groaned.

"Aigoo. I didn't know it was you. I'm sorry" jimin said giving his most adorable puppy eyes. As expected yoongi melted like an ice cream.

"A sorry doesn't cut it" yoongi huffed seriously making jimin gulp.

"Wh..what do you want?" Jimin asked nervously.

"Cuddles" yoongi cheekily smiled showing his gums. Jimin nodded smiling

Yoongi's gaze averted to his legs. Jimin was wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts that reached mid thighs.

He licked his lips when jimin walked to the bed,his muscles flexing with the rhythm of steps.

Jimin is now fully lying on bed with a blush on his cheeks clearly evident to yoongi.

He patted the place next to him indicating yoongi to occupy it. Yoongi grinned before making himself comfortable on bed and bringing jimin close to his chest by waist.

Jimin closed his eyes his heart beating fast as yoongi's hot breath is hitting his face. Their breaths mingled, hearts beating louder. Jimin nuzzled his face into yoongi's neck smiling.

This feeling is all new to the couple. A nice feeling.

"Your cuddles are so warm and comfy" yoongi stated breathing in the scent of jimin.

Jimin blushed as red as a tomato and softly placed his hand over yoongi's chest hitting after.

Yoongi chuckled his chest vibrating against Jimin's face spreading warmth between their bodies.

Tae walked in to get clothes completely unaware if the situation. When he saw the scene,he cooed real hard internally fanboying. He quickly took the clothes and left again for a long relaxing bath as he was sore.

Soon they both fell asleep in that position. After a few minutes into the sleep, jimin stirred now yoongi backhugging him close.

Thats when a very sleepy jungkook walked in.

"Ah tae!" He whispered eyes still closed and fell on the bed rolling over and hugged yoongi mistakening as tae.

Jungkook had his leg on yoongi's hip and hand was under his t-shirt slowly moving down down as a habit.

Yoongi thought it was Jimin's hand as he was hugging him but no. He opened his eyes and was met with the back of jimin but the hand is going down &down.

He widened his when he looked back and saw jungkook. He screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" causing jimin to wake up from sleep. He looked at him confused.

Then he saw yoongi struggling to remove Jungkook's hand from his waist. It was all fun to watch.

Jungkook squirmed and started placing kisses on yoongi's neck.

"WAKE .THE. FUCK.UP.JUNGKOOK" yoongi shouted at the top of his lungs.

Tae who is almost done with his chores quickly came out of the bathroom on sudden outburst.

The scene infront of him. Jungkook on his legs with a shocked face. Yoongi death glaring. Jimin trying not to laugh.

"What happened?" Tae hurried with a towel wrapped around his waist looking like a sculpture.

As soon as jungkook saw tae, he stared at him. His tongue poking inside of his cheek with a dirty smirk on his face eyeing tae up and down licking his lips and biting.

Tae threw his towel at him kinda angry not really. Of course he was wearing shorts under. He was almost done.

He walked over the closet and pulled a tanktop over his head now completely dressed.

While jimin calmed yoongi who was still furious over jk.

"Now tell me" tae sat on the edge of bed arms crossed over his chest.

Jimin explained the whole thing while yoongi was killing jk with his deadly glares and jk felt so small under his gaze.

Soon tae and jimin burst out laughing at the duo teasing them.

"What are you doing here hyung?" Jk asked kinda confused.

"I um i came here to sleep"

"Why?"

"Because you were trying to hug me " he snapped at jungkook.

"But why were you hugging jimin then?" Jk gained up courage.

"Huh?" He fell silent thinking how to answer.

"Enough with the questions kookie. Now go freshup." Tae interrupted. Yoongi thanked him mentally giving him a small smile.

"Yah get up. Get up" tae got up and literally dragged jungkook leaving yoonmin.

Jimin was about to laugh but yoongi glared at him causing him to halt his action.

"Aigoo. Yoongi you look too cute when you are angry" jimin cooed at him and attempted to pinch his cheeks.

"Don't" yoongi denied.

Jimin huffed. He suddenly pinned yoongi to bed, yoongis eyes widening at sudden change in Jimin's dominance.

Jimin sat on yoongi's lap and stared at him.

"If you don't let me pinch your cheeks whenever I want......"

Yoongi visiy gulped holding his breath. He leaned in close to his ear.

"You'll face the consequences" jimin said in a low yet seductive voice near his ear and got off like nothing happened walking into bathroom.

Yoongi sat straight. He wiped off sweat from his forehead whispering

"Wow. What was that." to himself.

Time skip~

They all had breakfast and went sight seeing.

Jimin attire was completely cute and adorable. Jin and yoora spent almost half an hour patting his head feeling the softness and giggling at his cuteness.

"Yoongi." Jimin called him who is busy checking his outfit in the mirror. He turned around and cooed internally.

(Dont mind background).

"Wow jimin!" Yoongi explained on how adorable jimin looked.

Jimin shyly looked away biting his lips.

Yoongi slowly walked over and made him turn his head looking directly into his eyes.

As soon as their eyes locked,both can sense how much they care for the other.

Yoongi leaned in and pecked his lips making jimin blush.

After that,they left with their family to enjoy their little vacation.

During evening, everyone was busy doing random things. Thats when jimin called yoongi to have a talk.

They both sat side by side with jimin slightly leaning his head against yoongi's chest.

"It feels so unreal huh?" Jimin chuckled looking up from his chest at him.

Yoongi looked perplexed.

"What?" Yoongi asked with a soft tone.

"This....we confessing. It just feels so-"

"Unbelievable" yoongi completed. Jimin nodded.

"Yoongi"

"Hmm"

" What do you like in me?"

"To be honest, you don't have any-"

Jimin frowned and kept on a sad face.

" thing that I don't like." Yoongi said cheesily before winking at jimin.

"Stop!" Jimin hit the elders shoulder getting up. Jimin is flushed red.

"Really jimin." Yoongi took Jimin's tiny hands into his and intertwined them tight looking straight into his eyes.

"I love they way you are. Everything single you do....makes my heart flutter. The way you smile. The way you take care of others. Everything...... I love everything about you. I don't know what i did to deserve such a wonderful husband" yoongi smiled sincerely giving a gentle squeeze to their intertwined.

Jimin's eyes soon became glossy. He never thought he will love a person to this point that he loved the feeling of being loved by yoongi.

"I feel the same yoongi..... you are a great person. Words can't explain how much I love you.."

Jimin said taking a deep breath his heart beating like crazy against his sternum. His breathing rate fastening.

"Thank you jimin. Thank you for staying with me when I had wanted a person to rely on. You took care of me at my weakest points.

I love you jimin. I love with my whole heart."

"I know love is a huge word but I just wanted to state my opinion."

Yoongi stated with a smile on his face. His face soon fell into a worry when he saw a tear run down his cheek. Another. Another. Tears started flowing wetting his cute cheeks.

"Jimin" yoongi hurried a wiped away tears but they won't stop.

Jimin placed his hands on yoongi's which were on his cheeks. Looking at him with so much love but he broke into a small smile.

"I love you too" jimin chuckled at yoongi who looked quite surprised.

"Jimin I wasn't forcing-"

"I love you yoongi. I love you to the moon" jimin said wiping his tears and cupping yoongi's cheeks.

"And I mean it" he said sternly yet with a soft voice.

Yoongi finally smiled. He could that Jimin wasn't lying just by looking into his eyes. Those hazel eyes which he could get lost in for eternity. Those eyes which belonged to a person he fell in love with.

He looked at his lips and into his eyes. He leaned in bringing one of his hand to cup the nape of his neck and the other hand. Those fingers trailed off on Jimin's plump, soft lips and jimin already shivered at small touches.

His fingers then grazed along Jimin's cheek bones subtly and yoongi locked their lips in short yet passionate kiss.

Jimin clutched onto yoongi's fabric firmly. The way their lips moved in sync. The way they both felt butterflies when around the other. Is all just perfect.

They broke off the kiss panting for air. Even though they didn't ruin the innocence of the kiss,they kissed for a long time hearing eachothers beats.

"I love you"

"I love you too."

They both smiled at each other and soon jimin nuzzled his face against yoongi making him giggle.

"I don't wanna sleep with Tae. I want your cuddles" jimin whined cutely pouting.

"Can I take you somewhere then young man?" Yoongi asked bringing Jimin's small hand near his face with a different tone making jimin chuckle.

"As you wish" then he kissed the top of the hand making jimin blush.

"Someone's in a good mood" jimin teased.

"Ofcourse." Yoongi booped his nose earning a small glare from jimin.

"Shall we leave then" yoongi extended his hand for jimin to take which jimin gladly accepted.

•••••

AN: Thank Gosh I have only 2 hrs classes a day. But I'm already missing my lazy life. Its hard to wake up at just nine in the morning. :(

But tbh I have no clear idea on how to end this story. I'm very confused. Its going fine in their lives. I'm not a fan of angst and all.

If I don't have any ideas. Cuz I feel the same thing is going on again. Pz forgive me if so.

Anyways. Thank you for all the support. Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9.7K 32
▹ in which Namjoon has a condition where he is unable to lie. ◃ ft. Yoonmin, Vhopekook Started: 06.10.20 Ended: 09.27.20 37.6K words* ★ #1- bottomjoo...
73.4K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
92.7K 6.2K 40
ELYSIAN (n.) relating to or characteristics of heaven or paradise • When bonds between vampires and the rest of the magical world become strained, th...
92.4K 4.9K 76
What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. While Jungkook try to avoid him at any cos...