⚠︎𝙿𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚘 𝙴𝚡: 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎...

De TomorrowBangtanHypen

Love can be either sweet as candy or dangerous as a knife. But what if the love that you received have a comb... Mais

프롤로그
1장
2장
3장
4장 🔞🚨
5장
6장
7장
8장 🔞🚨
9장
10장
11장
12장 🎉🎊
13장
14장 🚨🔞
15장
16장
17장
18장
19장 🔞🚨
20장
21장
22장
24장
25장
26장
27장 🚨🔞
28장 🎉🎊
29장 🎉🎊
30장
31장
32장
33장
34장 🚨🔞
35장
36장
37장 🚨🔞
38장 🎉🎊
39장
40장
41장
42장 🎉🎊
43장
44장 🔞🚨
45장
46장 🔞🚨
47장 🎉🎊
48장 🔞🚨
마지막 장 🔞🚨
스페셜 챕터 1 🎉🎊
스페셜 챕터 2 🎉🎊
에필로그
저자는 주목했다

23장 🎉🎊

405 18 0
De TomorrowBangtanHypen

Days had past and it's now February 18. BTS already left the house leaving a note for Jhope who is still sleeping. When They got there, they saw IU, TxT and GOT7 standing waiting for them. At first, when they approach them, they have a mad face but when they hear the plan they look suddenly happy and excited.

(BTS pov)
* We thought IU is heartless but guess she's not. *

Jungkook: Huh? Oh,
J-hoooOOoOOOoOOopEEEEeeeE!

They look at where Jungkook was looking seeing Jhope coming to their way with a smile but the sadness in his eyes didn't get unnoticed by them.

Jhope: Hi guys.
Jimin: Yah! Jhope hyung! Why so sad?! Cheer up bro! *Hug Jhope.*
Jhope: *chuckle.* I already am cheering up.
Namjoon: Well you don't look like cheering up. Tae, Jimin, you know what to do.

Taehyung and Jimin make a funny faces making Jhope laugh a bit.

Taehyung: There you go.
Seokjin: You should always smile, it always suit you. *Smile sweetly.*
IU: Okay enough with this drama let's go now.
Jhope: To where?
IU: Oh right, I didn't even tell you the plan. So, BTS Hyung line go ask the people who live in the place at the right if they saw anything, BTS maknae line go to the left and ask also. GOT7 investigate the CCTVs again and also make it clear because when you show me the clips it's blurry so you should fix it. Me and TxT will do something important. Got it? *They nod.* go now, let's go. I think you know where we gonna meet up after this right?
Jhope: Hmm? I thought we gonna meet here again?
IU: No. But don't worry Your hyungs know where.
Jhope: Ohh, okay.

They go to Their seperate way and do their jobs.

(BTS Hyung line pov)
* We knock at the first door and a old lady open it. *

Old lady: What can I help you young man? *Kind tone.*
Seokjin: Good morning ma'am, we just wanted to ask you if you saw a girl wearing a uniform. She is like, *explain want you look like.* did you somehow saw her like days ago? At night?

The old lady look at the back terrified as if she see a ghost. Seokjin who was at the front look at her confused, he turn his head around to see Suga, Namjoon and Jhope. He tilted his head then turn back again to face the old lady.

Seokjin: Is there any problem ma'am?
Old lady: N-no there's n-nothing. Uh-uhmm. And for your first question, no I didn't saw the girl you described, I'm sorry.

The old lady look one last time at Seokjin's back before closing the door. Seokjin go to the boys with a confused look plastered on his face.

Namjoon: What's the matter Hyung?
Jhope: Is anything all right?
Seokjin: Yes, I mean no. Maybe? It's just- nevermind.
Suga: Let's go now, there so many houses and doors we still have to knock on.

The boys follow Suga who was walking at their front going to the next house.

(BTS maknae line/ Jimin pov)
* We started late on our plan because of the pig-looking-bunny-in-a-form-of-a-human named Jungkook who force us to buy snacks first before we start our mission so that we don't get "bored" and this Alien-dumb-ass-bitch also known as Taehyung join Jungkook on whining when I didn't agree. In the end, they drag me to the nearest convenience store and buy snacks. Guess who pay? ME! I DIDN'T EVEN GET A BITE OF THE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE THAT I! YOU KNOW?! I BUY WITH MY OWN MONEY! *

Jungkook: Hyung stop sulking! Here have a bite. *Place mint chocolate bar near his lips.*
Jimin: No, thank you.
Taehyung: Aw~ Jimin-shi. Want to have bite of my strawberry flavor mochi? *Eat all the mochi.* well I'm sorry but it's bad to see a mochi eating another mochi. You will look like a monster to them.
Jimin: Hmph! Meany! *Walk away and start their mission.*

Jimin knock on the door of the first house. A teenage boy open the door.

Boy: What do you need?
Jimin : have you seen a girl wearing a uniform few days ago late at night, it's like 9 o'clock?
Boy: I didn't, now if you don't need anything go away.

The boy Shut the door with a loud thud sound.

Maknae line: Rude piece of shit.
Taehyung: Let's go now guys. *Start walking away.*

Taehyung and Jimin stop when they noticed that Jungkook is not following them.

Jimin: What are you doing?
Jungkook: Going to teach that Brat a lesson. *Start walking at the door with heavy footsteps while rolling his sleeves up.*

They tried to stop Jungkook but he didn't stop so they have to drag him to the next house. Little did they know when the boy close the door he grab his phone from his pocket and call someone.

Boy: Done. Now give me the money.... Okay... Good... *Hang up the phone.*

(TxT and IU pov)
* We are almost done on buying and doing things special for something that is special, also we are just walking to the near restaurant to buy our food because we get hungry, we enter the restaurant. *

Yeonjun: Hayts yes! We can finally eat!
Huening Kai: I will just look for our seat. *Start to walk away.*
Taehyun: Yah! Wait for me! *Run towards NingNing.*
Beomgyu: Should I go to them also?
Soobin: Hmm! You can! I'm sure you're exhausted from all the walking, you should get some time off.
Beomgyu: But-
Soobin: No buts. Just go! I will order your food so you don't have to worry!
Beomgyu: Oh okay. *Follow where NingNing and Taehyun go.*
IU: Let's order now.

They walk to the counter to order their foods. When they are done they go to the others and take a seat.

IU: So we only have to buy few other things.
Yeonjun: Should we also buy something to eat? I mean, when we get there we can eat again but with the others of course.
Huening Kai: Of course we will Hyung. There should be some food because it's a- *got his mouth cover by Soobin.*
Soobin: Shhhh! Don't you dare say it!
Taehyun: But he's not even here so why we can't speak about his- *Beomgyu cover Taehyun's mouth.*
Beomgyu: Still! We can't talk about his b- *got cover by IU.*
IU: You pabo! Stop now!

They keep arguing until their orders has arrived, They stop and eat their food. After they are done, they pay the bills and walk outside of the restaurant to buy the last thing they need.

(Jinyoung pov)
* We are here at our dorm, Yes, we share dorm so that we can talk about stuff and just to hangout with each other. We also have the things we needed here for the investigating like computer tracking and other stuff. Jackson, Bambam and Mark are playing video games, Youngjae is reading some books. Jay B is sleeping because if being tired by Jackson messing up with him. And Yugyeom and Me, well, we are the only two who is doing the stuff IU told us to do. Their are not lazy, and I swear they are WORKING HARD! *

Yugyeom: So tomorrow the footage will be clear so that we can finally see the plate number of the car.
Jinyoung: Oh! And also, it will have color so that we will be able to see the color of the car and not just a plain black and white.

They look away from the screen of their laptops and turn to look at their friends. Jay B finally open his eyes and sat up of the couch.

Jinyoung: Guys, get up, we are gonna meet the others, you have 15 mins to get ready so hurry.
Except Jinyoung: Okay!

After a few minutes, they finished getting ready and go out of their apartment.

(Jhope pov)
* It was already evening, I was with my Hyungs going to who knows where when suddenly they stop and plead me to somehow buy snacks for all of us. At first I hesitate but then I realized that we really need something to eat cause I'm sure They are all hungry as I am so I just agree. *

Seokjin: Thank you Hobi!!!
Jhope: It's okay Hyung.
Namjoon: So I think we should go now bye Hobi Hyung! Let's go guys.
Jhope: Huh? I thought one of you guys will go with me?
Suga: Sorry, but we have something urgent to do. You can go straight to our house.
Jhope: O-ohhhh. O-okay, bye then. Keep safe. *Walk away while his head low.*
Namjoon: Don't you think it's a bit harsh?
Seokjin: Don't worry namjoon-ahh. He will be happy soon.

With that the boys walk away as well. While Jhope is walking to go to the near convenience store.

* Why they left me like that? They even look like they didn't care about my birthday, they don't love me anymore? They don't need me anymore? Wait! Stop Hoseok! Of course they love you and need you, maybe they're busy to even remember it. Yeah that's right. I wipe the tears that slide down of my eyes without my permission. I open the door of the convenience store and get greet by a worker standing in the other side of the counter. *

Worker: Good evening sir. *Bow slightly.*
Jhope: Good evening. *Bow slightly.*

* I walk to get burgers, banana milk for Jungkook-shi, coffee for Yoongi, chocolate, chips, and of course don't forget my precious sprite. When I was done, I go to the counter to pay it. *

Worker: So it will be 15,518 ₩.
Jhope: Ohh Here *give the money.*

After that, Jhope get the exchange and get out of the store after greeting the worker a goodbye. He walk back to their house. When he open the door of the house he got scared because it's pitch black inside. He walk inside, and try to find something on the wall that will turn on the switch of the light, when he is about to turn it on, suddenly someone shout making him flinch a little bit.

???: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JHOPE!!!

The light suddenly turn on and confetti's fly through the air. A banner that write "Happy Birthday Jhope🥳🎊🎂" with his picture was hanging in the air. He look confused but slowly tear up.

Jhope: Thank you guys. *Sniff.*
Except Jhope: Awww, don't cry it's your birthday!!! Be happy.
Jhope: I-I'm j-just- *burst in tears.* I thought you already forgot that it's my birthday!

They chuckle at Jhope's behavior and go to hug him. They party and do fun things and give the gift to Jhope which he thanked them. It's now time for Jhope to blow his candle.

All of them: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR HOBI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! NOW MAKE A WISH THEN BLOW THE CANDLE!!!

Jhope close his eyes, making his wish then after that he blow the candle, everyone cheer up.

GOT7: Anyway, guys!!! The footage will be clear tomorrow so we can clearly see what the color and plate number of the car!!! *Shout excitedly*
Jhope: Really?! We can finally find who kidnapped Y/n?!
Got7: Yes!!!
Jhope: Woahh!! This is so fast!!! Faith is in my side!!! Yes!!! *Fist bump.*
IU: Huh?
Jhope: Well my wish is to find Y/n fast so she can be with us again.

Everyone smile, but two of them feel nervous.

~ To Be Continue ~

Happy birthday to Jhope!!!!!!
I feel like crying 😭 😭 yesterday he was like a cute baby fetus and now he is a grown ass man!!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

787 132 21
-where are youuuu? Looking for meee? Placing one hand on my mouth to prevent the sobbing and with the other holding the phone to my ear. My eyes were...
216K 10.8K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
35.6K 539 27
I'll be writing about NCT 127. I'd advise you to not read this series if you feel uncomfortable with profanity just because I might use it from time...
104K 7.5K 46
( READ SEASON 1: PRESIDENT KIM'S OBSESSION) This is the first day of my job in mental asylum..... I just majored in nursing and got job in one of the...