14♡Necromancy [[SevenTwice]]✔

By JeonMina_05

We are not like others....so run. We dangerous....so go away. We normal....but freak. We had secret...but it... More

Main Characters
Transform Characters
Vallium 1
Vallium 2
Vallium 3
Vallium 4
Vallium 6
Vallium 7
Vallium 8
Vallium 9
Vallium 10
Vallium 11
Vallium 12
Vallium 13
Vallium 14
Vallium 15
Vallium 16
Vallium 17
Vallium 18
Vallium 19
Vallium 20
Vallium 21
Vallium 22
Vallium 23
Vallium 24
Vallium 25
Vallium 26
Vallium 27
Vallium 28
Vallium 29
Vallium 30
Vallium 31
Vallium 32
Vallium 33
Vallium 34
Vallium 35
Vallium 36
Vallium 37
Vallium 38
Vallium 39
Vallium 40
Vallium 41
Vallium 42
Vallium 43
Vallium 44
Vallium 45
Vallium 46
Vallium 47
Epilogue

Vallium 5

218 18 0
By JeonMina_05

############

Wonwoo calm reading his book like always a nerd do. Under tree with white table, they relax themself. Mingyu just finish his assignment on laptop without even trying to make conversation with that monolid boy.

"Hey boy!"

They look up and found Sana and Jeongyeon standing with innocence face. "Yes? What do you want?" Wonwoo polite ask them as they just smile but yeah woman had their own smile with million reason."We just want to talk with you. Alone." Jeongyeon suddenly pull Mingyu from him making they confuse. Sana quickly sit front Wonwoo. He back a bit when her face like almost near him."What you want talk about?"

"You will going to Jeongyeon birthday party right?" She put a pleaded eye to him and it make him uncomfortable a bit."Im not sure. Its depend on three of us." She pout and began to talk something random meanwhile Wonwoo just read his book back even he reply some her question. While Mingyu and Jeongyeon at library. They talk some random too and Mingyu wish to get out of this zone. Imagine bully with populer together in one library talking something stupid shit? How gibberish it is!

"I heard that you know how to play piano and record it."

"H-how do you know?"

"Oh i got my way to know it. Why dont you give me listen to it?" He frown and slide his body far a bit from her when she try to pleaded with near her body to him." Why would i?" She clutched his shirt like scowling girlfriend making some students stare at them." Oh please~."

He release her hand from him and tidy his shirt back. He sigh in frustation and give in her pleaded."Fine just one." She giggle and really make him disguist.How i hope Wonwoo or Vernon here to help me out.

Wonwoo more focus on his book and dont ever care what that squirel girl talk about. More fact, she was complaining about her tiredness shopping, study and whatever woman always do. Like seriously?! Is man gonna understand what she talk about. It making him more bother and cant concentrate with his book.

"Did you hear me?"

He look up and find her almost annoyed face."Sorry i did but i dont understand what you trying to point. After all im reading book now."

"You so boring! Urgggh! Im gonna go!" She hit the table and leave him alone. He just shrug off before his eyes stuck at one of place that where under tree was beautiful smile was laughing.

###########

"Hahahaha! Dahyun! You not suppose to swallow back your nostrils! Its disgusting!"

"Hello! That time camera almost snap so i had to be perfect in picture on time!"

Tzuyu hit her shoulder meanwhile Mina laugh. How can Dahyun told them about her highschool graduate photo make her forget all the tension."After all im the most glowing there." She proud herself and show more about her photo to them. But suddenly after their fun talk done, she change the topic. "Hey, you guys gonna go right?" Like knowing what she talkinv about, Mina and Tzuyu face drop. Mina choose to silent meanwhile Tzuyu lay back. She thriw het face annoyed."Huh like if he just pity on me!"

"Tzuyu, he didnt push you to be his partner but you know its the only chance we can beat Sana and Jeongyeon."

"As simple for you, Dahyun. Vernon willing to be with you not because pity but he save you. But that brat Mingyu really had sharp mouth."

Then silence come as they look at Mina. She throw ger face avoiding those eyes. That when she saw Wonwoo talking with Sana. A smile from him make her hurt a bit but so far she sure herself that they are different level. Suddenly a hand wrapped her neck.

" What ever you do, we always support you. I warn you, all man are useless. Maybe Wonwoo can be are one of them." She chuckle and in just a second Dahyun join them hugging."Remember we will be friends until done graduate and forever!" Mina giggle and tight the hug.

"After all, if you two go, i go. If not we can spend the night together. This what bestfriends do together. I love you two so much!" Mina said making Dahyun emotional. Dramatic queens coming! Tzuyu shake her head when heard her whine cry.

"You two are the best! Why i feel this is gonna be last words?! Tell me this is just a dream!"

"No its real. Wake up on your dramatic feelings, white duck."

"Hey!"Dahyun release the hug and hit Tzuyu shoulder. Mina shake her head and check her phone. "Oh guys! I had another class! So we will meet at car after this. Bye!"

############

She take her book and rush from field to her locker. What excatly she rush about her class? Bingo! A historical country subject. Dang....not all students like it and most if them was nerd. So she one of them. When she in the room, silence and no one try to make sound like this is library.

She put her book and take her seat. She observe sky beside her before a sound throat was heard."Can i take this seat?" Crap! Thats Wonwoo and she quickly nod. He smile and sit meanwhile look around them."You gonna go to party right?" She suprise by his sudden talk with her. But she take her time to reply. Yeah its been a while they not have fun but this between trio girls and bulky fight."If Tzuyu and Dahyun go, i will go.After all they are only i have here. So we might not go if one of us cant." He nod and stop those short conversation like that.

Their lecturer come and they quickly get up to greet her. All students there just 17 people and of course they will learn fast. How nerd and normal students learn are different okay? Well im one of normal students. Crap this opinion yish!

She quickly turn tyi write at whiteboards leaving students open their note."Can i share the textbook with you? Mine was left in the car." She hestitate nod and slide her book to middle. Holy crap! Now their shoulder meet each other.

She even can stare at his face near. A sharp jawline and pretty black hair he had was stunned her. She quickly stare at book without even heard what their lecturer said. How she wish this will take long hour so she can admired him more." Mina? Page 179." "Eh?" She startle when he usher her to turn the page so she rush do what he said like it was a instruct. "If three of you go, did you want to be my partner?"

She observe his words. Sounds like a porpose but at same time like hoping."If im not troubling you."

He chuckled and smile warm to her like there is something funny on her."Did i make a joke to him?"She frown little before his voice quite a while."We dont even spend time much but so far right now  i didnt felt you are troubling at all. What im more thought is Vernon troubling you guys." She giggle and continue their class. Well at least had short conversation with him like this was not bad at all. When class end, Wonwoo leave her first. So she just follow him from behind. Vernon who waiting them at their locker jump in smile. Tzuyu and Dahyun also there tidy their bag and locker.

"Mina does he porpose you to be his partner?" Vernon whisper go her but she just reply with nod."Still im not gonna go if Tzuyu dont go." He whine and spot Sana and Jeongyeon at hallway. He sign Tzuyu and Dahyun to put some act. Of course Tzuyu realise first and take her action. She quickly put her hand around Mina neck and try to speak her voice almost loud.

"Oh Mina! Just go with him! He sincere to be your partner. Dont make me a reason you two cant be together!" Vernon join her as he notice Sana and Jeongyeon now glance at them.

"Yeah after all my brother is a gentleman! What you say?!" Mina was flustered plus panick when almost all students at locker look at them. Vernon suddenly pull Wonwoo to face her." So bro, are you really want to Mina be you partner?!"

He just calm nod and face Mina waiting her answer." Just say yes, Mina. Dahyun had Vernon so its time you had one. Dont worry about me." She hestitate but seeing Wonwoo sincere eyes make her melt a while.

"Yes, i accept to be your partner." Sana and Jeongyeon groan quickly out from that place. Wonwoo smile and thanks her. He then go to meet Mingyu at parking lot before Vernon follow too.

"Alright! My second job is done! See ya tomorrow!" Vernon bid goodyes andleave the trio alone. Mina glare at Tzuyu but she just dont care. Dahyun choose to act look around before they can go back to their car.

#############

"Where is Yuqi?"

"She sleepover with trio girls at Tzuyu house."

"Eh! You let her be?"

"I trust them Mingyu. I dont sense any evil from them. They are nice and i believe Yuqi will make herself comfortable as human."

The trio Kims look at him before join him sit at couch while Jeonghan already out from his room."So why we have to be here?" Jeonghan stare at Jun sign him to just straight forward what Wonwoo asked. He sigh and take his breath slow." Its about Yuqi." Vernon frown as its all was her now."Why with her?"

"Listen....Yuqi is not a vampire anymore."Trio gasp and Jun sign to hold their face." Before her 118 years birthday, she suddenly faint. Her fang also gone. The eyes of emerald red she had also gone. There is no pale skin she had as vampire use to be......what most confusing, her tears fall down like all human use to cry but when she hurt, she dont have any wound even a cut....its faded too fast like i believe she just not only human. Our uncle gave her a spell book....i dont know what inside but it scared me as she learning almost dangerous us...." Jeonghan add his words."Even she almost stab us with knife when she want to throw it at tree but yeah it stuck at bear butt." Vernon take it as joking but manage to control his laugh when his brother not laugh at all."She learn all the spell and im proud now she can control it. But what worried me, our uncle tell me to fight his enemy. Which is we dont know who....the clue he gave us just you three..." They frown and Mingyu stare at him."Why us?" Now Jeonghan turn to explain."Its been five years you hide in this Brooklyn. We need to take the treasure we dont even sure what it is here. So far we know it was at minister. Only him know about unhuman than president." Wonwoo look at Jun to make his turn to speak."Is it only the treasure we need to look for?" But Jun shake his head."No. What i heard from our uncle, there is unhuman here too that we must protect or made them as our team. Vampire and werewolf is a normal thing here. But what most rare here was another creature."

"Simple Jun words, Elf, witch and mermaid was here." Vernon burst into chuckle as he heard a mermaid words."Mermaid?! Hey so far we live, those creature already gone for 200 years ago." Jeonghan shake his head and sure them what Jun said." Its still exist but they was hidden by Nickhun spell. He protect them by get attack."

"So we need to look the mermaid at sea?"

"No Wonwoo. Mermaid that Nickhun want us look for was a human. So far he said it was a girl. Girl with half blood with it."

"Half blood? She can transform?"

"No Mingyu. She cant. But she can speak with Noah people there but only if she gain her spirit energy. She just born to be half of them eventhough she cant transform to be mermaid."

Mingyu nod but suddenly Jun sigh. "What more hard now was human. They not believe in this thing as they made us like a fictional story. They will think this is like a joke and not exist. I cant believe our existence become a joke and faieytale." He ruffle his hair frustation. "So about the the witch and elf?" Vernon tried to procesd their conversation into deep more because they think they had to solve this."So far we know, Vernon, all we looking for are all girls. Half Elf blood but Elf people who we need to looking for are target from Jun uncle enemy. He want to make that Elf girl to be his experiment."

Trio gasp and big eyes when heard about experiments. This topic they always keep and never brought about it as it was a serious thing. They avoid to mention because they had experienced those thing in their eyes."Is she can fight like you now defend herself?" Mingyu ask. Jeonghan and Jun just shrug show they dont sure about it."How about the witch? I think witch is not dangerous at all. So far witch people had many spell to defend themself without getting help."Wonwoo desperate to know about witch they looking for.

Jeonghan shake his finger and glance at three Kims."No. Yuqi are the real witch which is she save with us. She can do whatever she eant with her spell book even the jurnal their uncle gave to read."

"But this is not just ordinary witch. All know witch had spell book or whatever witch stuff but this girl is not only witch. But she the only witch had one power that no one have. She strong and if she made a mistakes, her power will be uncontroble." They look each other and more confuse." Well what her power that no one have?"

Vernon asked and Jun put the bowl with full of water. Magic spell he mumble and in just a second, image pop at water. Trio look at it with amaze.

"You see those picture, Mingyu?"

"Yeah why Jun? It look like a battle?

"Almost. This is like a tradition. The power this witch had was frost. She can make everything frozen like crystal. But for the first time, this is power who only one generation had."

"So far i have been read, fire, earth, nature and air only witch can have. Why sudden frost appear? Is it from water spirit?"

"Correct Wonwoo! But water is weak power so there is one alchemist create to change to most power one. So he gave those to one man to control it. But mistakes him is he over used it. But he refuse to give back to the alchemist amd run away."

"See this another image."

Trio look back at bowl water and show another scene that was beautiful? But they feel sudden emotional.

"The man give frost witch power to her daugther. But she dont know how even many times she learn from her father. So she lock the frost spirit in one thing."

"I know what you gonna ask Vernon." He startle when Jun read his anxious in his mind. So he just let him explain long.

"We also dont know what the thing she kept but this is like tradition. She gave to her grandaughter. And it been going until now. What we can understand what my uncle told, this frost witch who live now was a weak person but if we sure her, maybe she can gain her spirit energy. After all frost witch cant be force. Or not she will spread her madness from her heart. If you get hit by that, your heart slowly froze and died like a glass body."

They gulp as hearing that threathen. Mingyu ruffle his hair and try to end this conversation." So we had to go to that party?"

"Yup." Jun confirm with warm smile. Vernon excited and happy when his planned in his mind was going succeed.

"Exactly we had to keep this until its time." Jeonghan remind.

###########

"I cant believe they might be win this fight!" Sana harsh put back the dress at rack before go another rack. "Only Mingyu dont have partner but i guess my tactic to made him my partner was ruin! That bastard young brother disturbing us! He pull Mingyu out leaving me alone at library!"

Jeongyeon out from dress shop and go to another shop while Sana follow her." Dont worry we still can jad another prank for them at your party!" They laugh aw they keep talking the plan for her birthday party. She spend all the nights with Sana just to make her happy.

"I will make sure they embaress there and people will dying laigh at those ugly girls. Maybe we need to add more memorial there."

##########

"Boss! We track another unhuman at Brooklyn but we dont know where?!" Jin asked Eunhyuk. He look at his tablet and saw red spot at Brooklyn map.

"Try to look that creature at middle city. Since many people there we can track which one of them." Jin nod and father Blackpink and Bts. He explain his planned and all try to give their opinion and ideas.

"You sure in middle city? There is many people there and it takes time to track unhuman." Rose complain.

"So far those unhuman will be change at night. So Jennie and Lisa can track those unhuman on night menawhile Jisoo and you at noon."Jimin suggest.

"We can exchange the shift as Jungkook and V will go to wear some disguist." Jin instruct.

"Whatever happend, this creature must be smart enough so dont obvious much your act."Lisa warn

"Yeah after all V can use his precious perfuma as much he want."Jungkook retorted.

They all chuckle and confident with their planned. Even if middle city dont have unhuman maybe around Brooklyn had it.

############

"Yuqi....."

"Who are you?!"

"Dont be scared....im your guider..."

"Guider?"

"Yed just call me Jane. I know you cant see me but i promise that i will help you."

"What are you and why i need to trust you?!"

"Im not gonna stay longer,Yuqi. Once this battle finish i will go and never disturb your life."

"Just tell me what do you want!"

"Fine. Yuqi, the unhuman that you have been just near you. You must open their mind to reveal who they are!"

"What? Who? I dont even know where they are and what exactly their name!"

"You know them! This will test their trust to you but its worth it as they know who they are. Jun can see people lifetime through his touch. So try to tell him do that."

"To who?! Arghhh just tell me who they are!"

"The answer is all on you. There is human you must protect. Noah man are exist at Alaska. Find him when the battle start!"

"Noah man? Is he powerful?"

"I dont know how he is now but in sure if you find him just tell him my name."

"Noah...."

"Yes Noah man you had to looking for was the only person who know that devil man weakness. After all the secret that you must knew will be reveal any time!"

"Secret?!"

"Not just secret. All people you know had a secret. But the fate of them....only god can arrange but we had to determine for another...."

"What the hell...."

"Im sorry Yuqi...i gotta go... see you in another dream....."

"Hey wait! Jane! Jane! Jane!"

###########

Sorry if there is typo but glad if you understand what i write about. Enjoy the story!!🤧❣

After all i honestly live write this kind of fantasy story. Yeah it kinda mess but as well you guys understand, im glad and thankful for all readers. Love ya!🥺❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 926 44
In his world, all look at him as strict, stone, cold and ace lawyer. They wont dare to make any mistakes on their works. As times goes by there is ma...
22.3K 1.9K 71
Where human's and vampires unite as one. but there's always someone some group that will make them hate each other again. Can they remain peace for...
11.7K 630 31
Entering an asylum was not the best decision to make, but what's wrong with wanting to help people like them? But what if those people we're talking...
7.3K 676 33
******************** "Is K-POP star TzuYu gay?" ******************** "I still have humanity." "Humanity? You sold that girl and you're talking about...