Nct Dream |Instagram| [Nomin...

By Babybun412

Nomin. Markhyuck. Chensung. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10.1
10.2
10.3
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34.1
34.2
34.3
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
A/N
81
82
83 bonus Markhyuck
84
End

67

4.1K 134 69
By Babybun412

Morklee:
Hey can we go to Mcdonalds before we go?

Morklee:
I just got out of practice and I'm starving.

ImyourFullsun:

ImyourFullsun:
did you just ASK me if we can go to McDonalds?

ImyourFullsun:
The hell kind of question even is that

Morklee:

ImyourFullsun:

ImyourFullsun:
Of course we can go to McDonalds

ImyourFullsun:
Never ask me if I wanna go lol. I always wanna go to Mcdonalds.

Morklee:
Bada ba buh ba

ImyourFullsun:

Morklee:
...

Morklee:
Jaemin sent me a picture and told me to use it if I ever needed to beat you in a sassy meme war

ImyourFullsun:
DONT YOU DARE

ImyourFullsun:
I'll kill that traitor

Morklee:

ImyourFullsun:
NO! HOW COULD YOU?!

ImyourFullsun:
I STG I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU

Morklee:
C'mon hyuckie it's cute

ImyourFullsun:
It's disgusting

Morklee:
Jaemin also told me to send this if you say that

ImyourFullsun:

Morklee:
I'll never win, will I?

ImyourFullsun:
Nope, but ill see you soon 🥰

------------------------------------------------------------

Donghyuck checked his face in the camera of his phone once again, making sure that his light bronze eyeshadow and light mascara were still in place.

"Hey hyuck!"

Donghyuck jumped from where he was standing in front of the Mcdonalds doorway. He turned to see a sight that made him want to drool.

Mark was jogging up to him with a black sleeveless muscle tee. His biceps on full display and they flexed as he jogged. His black hair was windswept perfectly on his head and the smile he was wearing only made him look hotter.

"Did you wait long?" Mark asked we he was finally standing in front of Donghyuck.

"I-uh," Donghyuck blushed, he had just mentally drooled over Mark Lee and immediately had to speak?

"You ok?" Mark peered down at him, his brows furrowing and a piece of hair falling perfectly in the middle of his forehead.

Donghyuck was a goner.

"Uh yeah. I'm good," Donghyuck played it off with a smile. "I just got here."

Mark nodded and opened the door for Donghyuck, they went straight to the counter to order their food.

"Hi, I'll have 2 cheeseburgers, large fries and a coke," Mark said smoothly to the cashier girl, who was smiling bubbly at them. "And he'll have...?"

"Oh i don't want anything," Donghyuck shook his head and waved his hand off.

"What do you mean? I thought you said you were up for food?" Mark turned to him and Donghyuck could see the cashier turn to him too. She didn't look to sure of what to do so she just watched the scene.

"No, you said you were hungry," Donghyuck raised his brows and crossed his arms with a light smile. "I said that I was up to come with you, not to eat anything. I'm not hungry Markie."

Mark just stared at him before images of the other night at the hotel flashed in his mind. How skinny Donghyuck had become. How he had seen Donghyuck trying to throw up his food from weeks before. And to think that is was partially his fault?

Mark has always been known to try and fix his mistakes and faults.

"He'll have a strawberry milkshake and  a medium fry please," Mark turned back to the lady and smiled at her.

"Mark!" Donghyuck exclaimed before stepping forward. "I'm sorry but I'm not hungry so please don't put that down."

"Put it down," Mark demanded, his smile shrunk a little. He was still being polite but one could see that he was serious about what he said.

"I-uh," The girl had her lips slightly parted, her wide eyes looking between the two.

Donghyucks stomach had made her decision for her as it growled loudly. Donghyuck's ears turned pink as Mark laughed triumphantly. The girl looked at him with a light smile and put down the food Mark ordered.

"That'll be $15.50," She said as she held out her hand for the money.

Mark began to pull out his wallet but Donghyuck had gotten to his own first, he handed her $20 before Mark could even blink.

"Hey, I was gonna pay for-"

"You paid last time," Donghyuck reasoned before taking his change out of her hands.

(A/N: bc we stan a 50/50 paying relationship)

"How did practice go?" Donghyuck asked as he munched on a French fry.

"It was ok," Mark said as he devoured his food like an animal that hasn't eaten anything in a week. "We still have a lot of work to do before Friday."

"Yeah I'm supposed to help out Jaemin tommorow with setting up decorations for the game," Donghyuck popped the lid of his milkshake and dipped a fry in it.

"Then I gotta be careful not to get hit in the face," Mark laughed before dipping one of his own fries in Donghyucks milkshake.

"Hey! You have your own food lee," Donghyuck swatted his hands away from his drink. "Why would you get hit in the face?"

"You're too pretty to look away from," Mark stated before winking at Donghyuck.

Oh that was smooth. Donghyuck glared at Mark.

"You're too canadian for me to look at," Donghyuck huffed, trying to tell his face to stop glowing like a stop light.

Mark just barked out a loud laugh before finishing his food.

"Let's get going.

------------------------------------------------------------

Their place.

Well it can't actually be called 'their' place but they did anyway because not many people used it.

It was one of the more deserted boardwalks next to the river. Donghyuck loves looking at the beautiful water everytime he's there.

Mark comes there whenever he's sad or angry. Mark was the first one to discover it and decided to show Donghyuck once and the next thing they knew, they were addicted to going.

They've talked about anything and everything there. It held a special place in Donghyucks heart because it was the first thing he got to share with Mark.

Flashback

"Mark," Donghyuck complained for the 4th time.

"C'mon hyuck," Mark's voice was filled with excitement. "Not much farther."

"Ugh, c'mon Mark," Donghyuck whined as he walked up one of the hills. "I'm tired and just want to go-"

Donghyuck gasped at the gorgeous sight. The concrete pier was huge, the water was sparking as the sun was setting. There were no people around and Donghyuck could feel himself falling in love with the sight.

"I told you it was pretty," Mark nudged his shoulder with a smirk.

"It's stunning," Donghyuck could only whisper out, completely mesmerized by the sight. "The other boys would love it out here-"

"No," Mark shook his head and began to drag Donghyuck closer to the water. "Nobody else gets to know about this. I like keeping it for myself."

Donghyuck let out a confused noise at that. "Then why did you bring me out here?"

Mark let go of his hand and looked down, finding kicking a pebble with his foot more interesting. "I dunno. I just wanted to...share it with you? I guess."

Marks ears were pink as he accidentally kicked the pebble into the water.

"You want to...share it?" Donghyuck tilted his head.

Mark shrugged before nodding his head. "Just thought it could be a place for just us."

Donghyuck fell a little deeper that day as he stared at how Mark glowed in the setting sun.

End of Flashback.

The sight of Mark now was not that far different then the Mark from back then. 

Mark was staring off at the water just like back then as they too stood in the setting sunlight. The warm breeze ghosting over Donghyucks skin.

It was peaceful.

It was beautiful.

"Hyuck if you don't answer me then im going to push you in the water to swim with the fish," Marks voice cut him out of his thoughts.

"Huh?" Donghyuck asked as Mark held out his hand in front of him.

"I asked if you would dance with me," Mark said as Donghyuck grabbed onto his hand.

Only then did Donghyuck register the soft music playing from Marks phone.

"You better not step on my toes again," Donghyuck glared playfully up at him. The last time they had danced together was a prom and Donghyuck sometimes still feels like his toes were broken that night from Marks feet.

"Dang that's what I was aiming for," Mark giggled as Donghyuck swatted hard at his shoulder. "Kidding! I'm kidding."

Donghyuck stared at Marks face. From his soft hair to his sharp jaw line. Handsome leaking from every single one of hsi features.

How did I end up with someone like Mark Lee.

"Because you're Lee Donghyuck," Mark pulled him closer.

"What?" Donghyuck eyes widened at the statement. "Did I say that out loud?"

Mark only grinned down at him, one of his hands and squeezing Donghyucks cheeks together. His lips puckering out like a fish as they continued to sway back and forth.

"You're absolutely amazing," Mark said softly before letting go of his cheeks and putting his hand back down towards his hip.

Two could play this game. Donghyuck smirked in his head before placing a sickeningly sweet smile on his face and pulling himself closer to Mark by the arms he had around his neck.

"You're so handsome bubs," Donghyuck nuzzled his nose softly into the center of Marks cheek before placing a loud kiss in the same spot.

When Donghyuck pulled back again, he expected to see a stuttering and flustered Mark but that wasn't what he got.

He got a Mark with a soft blush highlighting his cheeks and the softest smile on his face with even softer eyes staring at him. Mark pulled Donghyuck closer until he could rest his chin on his head. He rocked them back and forth even though the music had stopped playing on his phone.

Donghyuck didn't get what he expected but he was ok with this too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.8K 24
Half of NCT fanboying about the other half
2.4K 171 29
˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ "𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂,𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 '𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀�...
41.1K 892 16
𝙠𝙞 𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙... 𝐧...
190K 6.8K 67
✿𝙲𝙴𝙾 𝙰𝚄 ✿"𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙸'𝙼 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄, 𝙸 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙸'𝙼 𝙸𝙽 𝚄𝚃𝙾𝙿𝙸𝙰."