Complex desires

By kuroyukiko

"I had a brother but he died 5 years ago... Funny you look just like him..." He left soon after our parents d... More

First day
Concert
Meeting Black Rose
New students
Akatsuki
Friends what would I do without them?
The music video
I hate Mondays...
I still miss him
He knows about me
I miss her
Challenged
Preparation
A night at the Akatsuki mansion
Hospital
Bad News
My day as a 'girl' part 1
My day as a 'girl' part 2
Confusion
The competition
Leaving
Extra chapter!
The past
A/N
Sasori- the past
Realisation
Panic
A/N
A/N
A/N
Apologies
Last words and final goodbyes
Sneak peek at the second book
link to second book

Remember me

206 8 1
By kuroyukiko

Hotoru POV

It has been hours since we broke the door. In that time they moved her to the emergency room. I started remembering how we met and things we did together as best friends.

Flashback

Sakaru POV

I sat on my bed waiting for Kakashi to pick me up from the hospital. I was so bored I started counting the tiles on the ceiling.

5 across and 3 down. Together that makes 15. 15 times 3 is 45. 45 divided by 5 is 9. 3 goes into 9 3 times. 15 times 5 equals 75. 75 divided by 3 is 25. 25 is 5 squared.

was brought out of my own math lesson by the commotion going on out side my door. Curiosity took hold as hopped off the bed and walked to the door. Opening it slightly peaked out.

girl my age had her arm bent at an awkward angle. She was calm while everyone around her was panicking. Her purple eyes watched the people while her short spikey blue hair stood at random points.

She saw me looking at her as she waved to me. nodded before lifting my head up while glancing at the people around her before looking back at herIn return she looked at boy crying while been scolded before looking at her arm then back to me. So he broke her arm. Raising my eyebrow at her she looked at manga sitting next to her.

Nodding my head to my room turned and walked inside. Not second later she closed the door behind her.

"am guessing you were reading that manga and he tried to take it fromy ou. When you went to fetch it he pushed you and you fell on your arm?" asked her once the door was shut.

"Yeah. don't know why they are making such a big deal out of it." The girl spoke as she walked to chair placed next to my bed.

"So what's your name?" asked her.

"My name is Kira. Age 10." Shel ooked at me expecting an answer.

"Yuki. 10." answered the silent question.

"Snow. It suits you." She smiled.

"How?"

"Simple. You haven't changed the expression on your face since saw you. Snow indicates something cold. You are cold."

"You are the first person to tell me that." I smiled at her.

"Glad I was. So why are you here? You don't look sick to me." She said while looking me up and down.

"I'm not sick."

"Then what are you here for? You look healthy to me!" Kira said giving Yuki a look.

"I will tell you when the time is right."

"Okay!" After that we became friends and discovered that we had a lot in common.

At the park one day they saw a group of kids surrounding someone. Walking to them they noticed a girl their age in the middle being bullied by the other kids. When she looked up brown eyes stared at me before looking away.

Angry I walked to them with Kira following me. "Leave her alone!"

They ignored me so I picked up a stone and threw it at a boy about to hit her.

Running through them I grabbed the girls hand and sprinted off with Kura following us. We ran as far as we could before I started laughing. Tears poured our of my eyes as my sides got sore. Kira and the new girl started laughing as well and every time we stopped we would look at each other before laughing again.

After many unsuccessful attempts to stop laughing Kira asked between giggles for the girl's name.

"Hotoru." The girl gasped for breath from laughing.

" I'm Kira and this is Yuki!" I just waved my hand as we started calming down.

It was the start of a beautiful friendship as they met often, with Kira often pulling pranks on random people as we ran away.

It was not long after meeting them that I was told I have an incrurible disease. Treatment was available but I decided to not take it as it would just prolong the suffering. It was also at this time we discovered that we could all dance so Datenshi was formed. At first it was for fun until we entered competitions and won each one. Sponsers came in from all over some even followed us home that was when we decided on masks.

I finished school by the time I reached 12 and got my degrees just the following year. We became world famous and people often tried to guess who we were and what age we are.

The perks of being rich and famous is that you met a lot of other superstars but the down side is that you can't walk outside without people speaking about you.

The day I told Kira and Hotoru about the name change was funny to say the least. I had just turned 11 and had decided to change my name. Kira stood frozen while Hotoru smacked me with the newspaper that just appeared out of nowhere. After that we were back to normal spending our days messing around.

It wasn't long after meeting them that I told them about Sasori and my past of what happened to me. They took it surprisingly well as only minor death threats were established and the occational ideas of how to castrate the people involved using brutal methods... one which involved a spoon, a pair of handcuffs and ice cream... no idea why Kira suggested ice cream but I don't think I wanted to know.

We decided to travel and explore the world together with only a few body guards as we performed internationally. I decided to take up fighting to come up with more moves and to train my body and mind. By this time I already knew about the chances of living to the age of 16 would be slim to none.

I could still clearly remember the time there was a bomb threat at our school. I told Kira and Hotoru that I didn't want to die a virgin but they just laughed as we were only ten and had only been friends for a few short months. Eventually they discovered I wasn't as emotionless as people first perceived me to be as I joked with them and used puns to poke fun at the people older than me. Even at such an early age people still mistaked me for been male even when my hair was long.

Imagine my surprise when one day on valentines day this girl confesses to liking me and hands me a box of chocolate. Surprised doesn't even cover it.

End flashback

Hotoru POV

After musing about the past the doctor walked in...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 72 19
*Discontinued* Haru a diehard Naruto fan died and was reincarnated as a nonexistent character in Naruto and that character was Kakashi's younger bro...
576K 18K 32
I was born with a power, a Kekkei Genkai some would say. The power to copy another clan's kekkei genkai and then make it possible to use it to the hi...
112K 2.9K 36
What if Naruto falls in love with his best friend brother? And what is it's a 6 years of age difference? What if Itachi falls in love with Naruto?
14.5K 357 23
"I belong in the Akatsuki Kakashi, theres no going back," I growled in his ear, ignoring the pain in my stomach. He pulled his kunai out, "I wish you...