The Vampire

By HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 61

162 3 0
By HiiPower_333

Rated R Chapter!

~~//~~//~~

Dominic's POV

"You think the plan really worked?" I nuzzle my face on her neck sighing deeply.

"Oh it will work." She hummed lacing her fingers through my hair.

The plan was leak the tape on the news about what had happened that day but Bart edited the bit where we lived and walked out alive. Bodies and piles of vampires is there on the feild for the humans to investigate they see it's true. That all vampires is finally rid of this world. We called in a tip that there is a sighting of vampires and news and soliders came flooding in seeing what is left of vampires.

Some will believe yes all vampires are non-existence but there are others that will believe that there is more to these dead bodies then it all seem. They will believe vampires still roam around us like ordinary people and there is nothing they can do about it anymore.

The rest of us is willing to follow Jessy where ever she seem that is right and that is safe.

"We are going to France." I grinned. 

She pulled back wrapping her legs around my waist pulling me into a tight lock loving the way she feels against me. 

"Do you think it's the right thing to do? Leave our home to be safer?" Her lips linger on my cheeks to my jaw down to my neck placing small kisses. 

"I believe it is, I believe what you are doing is the right thing and everybody will agree." I place my hand on her bare thighs running my hand up her smooth skin. "Now stop talking." 

I slam my lips against hers hungerily thrusting my tongue to taste her moaning cause I can't get enough. Pleasure burning my skin from her touch, igniting desire in my veins. 

"I'm hungry." I mumbled against her lips. 

She pulled back nipping my lower lip my eyes darkening seeing her playful bite my lip feeling my lower region tighten. She smirk tilting her neck to offer for me the way she is mine and I am hers. 

I place a on her pounding pulse feeling it beneath my lips. I swipe my tongue against her soft skin making her moan breathlessly. I let my jaw tightened and fangs grow letting it pierce through her delicate skin. Her blood bursting in my mouth like a ripe cherry. My breathing become range as I continue to assult her neck burying my fangs deeper into her skin. She whimpered her back arching whistle her hips grinded on mine making me groan loudly at the friction. 

I let my fangs pull back licking her wound close and the blood away. Her hand ran down my chest slowly, her nails grazing my skin. You can see how turned on I am through my boxers and it had her smiling widely. 

I chuckled spining her around so I was on top pinning her on the bed. 

"What are you smiling at?" I nipped her skin my hands skiming up her top loving the feel of how soft she is. 

"Are you remembering the night in the river when I did this?" I thrust my hips letting my buldge brush against her thin shorts. 

She gasped squirming under my touch making me smirk at her reaction. I love the way her face would twist into pleasure. Her lips would part and her back would arch meeting my touch eagerly. I lean down and place my lips on her ear. 

"Or when I touched you like this?" My hands run down up her shirt to her bra getting rid of it quickly. My thumbs pintching her nipple making it stand alert from my touch. She whimpered her breathing uneven.  

I pulled back to watch her face not wanting to miss this. 

"Or when I made you scream like this?" My fingers trail down to her waist band and pulled it down taking her lace underwear with it and pushed my finger in her feeling her silky wet making my mouth water. 

"Dominic." She moan loudly. 

I added a second finger looking down seeing a beautiful sight making it much harder for my self control. I massage my fingers in and out of her creating more wetness. It's been too long since I touched her like this I missed every moment of it. 

Her hips met my speed and I knew she was about to climax but I stop wanting to be inside to feel her come all over me. I pulled back licking my wet fingers from her fresh juices, our eyes locked heavily as I suck her wetness all over my fingers. I close my eyes and moan forgeting how good she tastes. 

"You have no idea how good you taste." I moan. "I want to taste you and devour every bit of you but I can't wait any longer." I spoke sliding my boxers down. 

In a quick motion I spread her thighs apart and thrust myself into her making both of us moan in complete pleasure. 

"Oh god." She moan. 

"I am a god." I smirk pumping myself in her tight walls. 

She rolled her eyes at me slaming her lips our tongues colliding tasting each other until we can't breathe. She wraps her legs around my waist pulling me deeper as I hold her hips slaming harder into her making her cry out. The bed creak along with our movement and the room is filled with our heavy breathing and moans.  

I pulled all the way only to slam back into her, her fingers dig into my back and again I did it over and over repeating the same motion and each time I would slam harder, pushing deeper. 

"Dominic." She moan my name her nails dragging down my skin and I knew she is close. 

Her moans encourage me staring into her lust filled eyes. I place a soft kiss onto her, leaning my head against hers. Stroking myself inside her in fast movement she arched her back and I feel her walls spasming. Her orgasim erupt her body exploding around me, I slam into her in one final movement climaxing all together. 

I tilt my head back hissing spilling myself into her. Slowly I pumped into her before pulling out sweat running down on both our bodies. I lay ontop of her not leaving an inch from her skin. She ran her hand over my face lovingly. 

"You know what I wish sometimes." I breathe. "I wish our bodies didn't heal quick so I can make you feel me between your legs when I'm not there." 

She moan at my words and I knew it was turning her on. I move close to her face and kiss her every where, my hands running down her body. 

"I want to leave another mark on your body that only we would know about." I kiss her neck and collarbone. "I want you to move and each movement you will be reminded of what we did last night." 

"Dominic." She plead and I knew what she wanted as she raise her hips grinding against mine. 

Without a second thought I slid inside her for the second time but this time she force me on my back. This time I came faster watching her move infront of me taking me inside of her. All night and morning I came inside of her losing count and I can't get enough. We made love in many different ways, we told each other we love each other. We drank each other's blood as a source of energy and it seems like nothing is stopping us from being a part just for a second. 

I lay down beside her both of us panting looking at the clock seeing 6am written on it. My eyes scan over her beautiful body my mouth watering at her spread out form. 

"I think you need to put clothes on or else we won't leave for our flight." I groan playfully. 

She chuckled leaning against my chest. "That's okay we got a private plane they leave when we say they leave." She smirk jokingly. 

It's like we are sex crazed bunnies but I'm okay with it. I got on top of her again smirking feeling her wetness already. 

Jessy's POV

We arrived in France and to the island we brought wil our millions of money that we saved up for a very a long time. Plus Chester's stolen money we built a big mansion for all vampires. This is our own private land and no one can step foot in it unless we know about it. When we arrived I saw the big mansion with brick high wall. 

"This is not a mansion it's a freaking castle!" Cammy exclaimed. 

Yes, Cammy is with us in France and she's back from her Asia tour without any knowledge of what is happening in US. America is trying to keep it in control not alerting the world yet and I am thankful for that. 

When she found out about Michael the man she grew up with, she yelled at me and apologiezed for not being there. When I told her about Oscar I've never once in my life seen her break down like that. She cried for almost three days straight as I inform her all the stories she made me tell. When I died and brought back to life, the family we lost, when Dominic died and brought back to life, when I finally got my revenge on Lincoln, when I killed my father and when I thought I died. The hardest part was when I told her about my 10 years to live. She hugged me all night, my heart warming at her affection. 

She also demanded that she is not missing anything anymore and will always be by my side like the old times and I couldn't argue with that.

Kat also brought her boyfriend Brett and I couldn't be happier, everyone is with us. The new and old vampires I have known and love is all together. 

We moved in our stuff with the help of Chester. They all look up to me for orders and I'm not use to it and I will never get use to that. We are sitting in the long dinning table, all of eating smiling and finally happy. I stood up catching people's attention. 

"I never thought that this day will come," I spoke honestly. "I never thought of being a leader of the vampires but you know what I don't want to be your leader where there is tiltles, birth rights and crowns. I want us all to be a family. I want this place to be a place where all vampires can be free, can be safe, can call this home. If Michael could see this now he would be so proud of what we've accomplished." My eyes watered. 

I see everyone's eyes soften at the mention of him. The great Michael, the kind, heroic, selfless, smart Michael. 

"I am not here to order you around. We don't have to prove ourself to the humans because they will not fully understand what it's like to be us. I want us to prove to each other that we are worth then they believe we are. That vampires can be heroic and kind and love deeper just like anybody else in this world. This is our home and if anybody will take it away from us there will be payments for what will come for them." 

"Cheers to that!" Bart raised his glass grinning widely. 

Everyone nodded raising their glass each one of us wearing a smile because we know this will always be our place where we belong. 

    ~~//~~//~~

 "Where are you taking me?" I chuckled letting him tug on my arm guiding me in the darkness part of the island. 

"Just come along." Dominic rolled his eyes at me smiling widely. 

I see light from the distance and hear a light sound of water falling. As we step out of the bush my jaw dropped and my heart began to beat faster. I can feel tears springing in my eyes happiness coursing through me. 

A white table for the two of us surrounded by hundreds of candles and red rose petals. Another table is on the side filled with different amount of gourmet food to choose from. 

He looks over at me almost shyly as he scratch his neck as he held my hand. 

"I've never done this for anyone before and I believe you deserve to be wine and dine by the finest dishes in France. I believe you deserve more then the world can give and I wish I could give it all to you." 

My heart warmed beating faster watching the way he is staring at me with such love it had my eyes tearing up. 

"I can't believe you did this." I smiled staring at him finding myself falling deeply in love just like the first time. "Nobody has ever done this for me before." 

"Good." He grinned leading around the table even pulling the chair for me to sit. 

Our relationship was always based on hate that build up to something I never thought I would feel. I use to look at him in anger and frustration. He use to be a reminder of Lincoln, of what he has done to me and I hated him for what his father has caused me. I always thought he was like him, he uses other's pain for amusement, he use his powers to show how powerful he is and he loved the blood and the control he holds. Than I saw a glimse of pain behind all of those anger and it was like looking into a mirror. I began to understand his anger, his dark thoughts and recklesness and I began to find love from all that. Then I saw the kindness, the love he gives for his family, the protection he will sacrifice for all of us. I saw a man with courage and strength. I saw a man that survived his father's hard punishments. I saw the man I knew I would love so deeply. 

He got our dishes and place before me and set one for himself pouring red blood wine in our glasses.

"You know I had to use my magic touch for this to be made and delieverd in this island it wasn't easy." He smirk. 

"Oh I know, poor guy I hope you tipped him well." I chuckled. 

"Don't you worry I gave him a strip of my gold." He winked making me smile wider. 

His charm and charisma oozing out of him and that's what attracted me to him. We ate staring into each other, we talk about anything that comes to mind, we laugh and we reached for each other like it's our first date. We would stay silent for a few moments just enjoying the view of each other. My happiness is leaping out of me and I have never felt this much happiness for the longest time. After dinner he stood up and held up his hand offering it for me. 

"Would you like to dance with me?" He smiled down to me his eyes shinning brightly. 

"With no music?" I held my hand towards him laughing. 

He pulled me against his chest and his other hand clicked a button and a soft music in the background came and then he clicked something else. The whole forrest erupt with tiny white lights like fireflies in the distance. 

I look at him in amazement and all in awe my heart pounding faster. He smiled sheepishly almost shyly making me reach up and place a soft kiss on his lips. He sighed in content, we sway in the music in each others arms my head falling against his chest. 

"Do you know the first moment I really and truely fell in love with you?" His voice vibrate to his chest.

"When?" I pulled back staring at him. 

"It was when you showed kindness and sympathy for Emilia. I was watching as you gave her that one last piece of happiness the feeling of being loved and giving her hope to find a better one. You made me love you right there and I knew from that moment I would have to make you love me or I would gladly beg for it." He smirk his eyes dancing with amusement. 

I thought he was far from us to hear but I was wrong, I never thought he would find out the way I held her hand not in anger or hate nor jealousy but admiration. 

His finger storke my cheek his eyes never leaving me. I can feel my lips stretch into a wide smile from ear to ear hearing those words. 

"I knew that I was already in too deep and it scared the hell out of me but this time I don't want to run away from it. From each moment I've known you I began to find something new to fall in love with. I can't believe someone like you could ever love me back. Just how Oscar polietly points out to me everytime he had a chance." He grinned teasingly. 

I chuckled my heart melt seeing pure happiness in his eyes making want to cry. My eyebrows came together in curiousity watching him. He tells me he loves me everytime, he whispers it to me, just by looking at me and touching me he tells me everyday but this is different. The words behind it all is making my heart jump at each word. 

"I'm not very good at being romantic." He smiled shyly and for the first time he seemed unsure of his tricks and charm. 

"You are doing just fine." I chuckled lacing my fingers with his. 

"Knowing that in 10 years you would be taken away from me once again hurts so bad.." I see his eyes turning glassy. 

"I know." I whispered feeling my own eyes tear up. "But I'm here right now and right now is all that matters." I lean my forehead against his closing my eyes in comfort of having him. 

"You're the best part of me I will not let go." He pull back taking a deep breath. 

I swallowed the lump in my throat watching his every move nervously making me anxious. Slowly he took out a red small velvet box making me lose my breath as he got down in one knee. He looks up at me in hope and love, his eyes shinning brightly as he reveals what is in the box. 

I gasp seeing the big blue diamond sitting ontop and on either side sits one equally big white diamonds surround the top with tiny diamonds and the silve band shines brightly. 

"I've never consider to marry anyone, I've always thought marrige is nothing but pain and control because that's what I saw growing up but being with you helped me understand that marriage doesn't have to be cruel and manipulitive but about sacrifice and willingness to open up to another person and accept every inch of them. Forgive them for their mistakes and love them more." He spoke.

Tears ran down my face hearing him speak like this with him looking up at me with a wide smile. 

"You are the love of my life, the women I will kill for, you are something I cannot live without so marry me Jessy Volkov?" He finally asked. 

I gave out a soft cry without even a thought I kneeled down infront of him my eyes cannot believe that he did this all for me. He propose in a simple tradition way, he gave me a dinner I never got to have, he danced with me and made laugh and now his down on one knee waiting as if he doesn't know the answer already.

"Yes! Of course I will" I almost screamed in excitment. 

He laughed at my reaction taking the ring and slinding it on my finger, immdiately he pulls me into a deep heated kiss. My mouth parting for him, my veins burning in desire and need like I haven't had me for months. He bit on my lip making me moan, our breathes mixed together in a sweet scent. His fingers brush against my scar on my neck where he marked me. The only scar that will not heal and I love it. 

We pulled back grinning at each other. I look down at my hand dumbfounded still not believing it. 

He pulled me up his hand tracing where the ring is now placed bringing my fingers to his lips. 

"They say blue is for royalty I thought it is fitting for you my queen." He said teasingly kissing my hand with a little bow. 

I laughed at him still unable to take my eyes off my hand. He wraps his arms around me burying his face on the crook of my neck nuzzling his nose onto my skin. I closed my eyes in happiness wishing this will never be taken from me. 

~~//~~//~~

Cammy and Kat has been fighting for the position of bridesmaid and who gets to orginise everything. They are competing with each other the moment Dominic and I announced that we are getting married. They were happy for me for a minute then they started fighting over the position. I look to Annabel for help but she shook her head and turning around amused that I have to put up with this. 

They wanted a whole week of celebration because not a lot of vampire ever get married. The party went on and on just us vampires. The music pounding against the walls, the drinks being passed around and laughter echoing the place has died down. Everything is clam and quiet because today is the day.

As I look in the mirror I stare at the white lace Vera Wang dress reaching all the way to the floor in a puddle. It is long sleeve and backless with a low V cut on the back, my hair is pulled into a messy bun my curls falling on the side of my face. My make up is simple and so is the vale that will be over my face. 

I can feel my heart pounding in excitment, my eyes watering remembering Oscar, remembering Luke and Michael. If they were here they would tease me and hug me proudly. The tears in my eyes is not shed because thinking about them doesn't hurt anymore because in time I will see them again and it will all be okay. 

"You look beautiful," Chester appeared behind me with a big smile. "My brother is a lucky man." 

I spin around finding him in a navy blue suit that makes him look very handsome. 

"You think so?" I look down on my dress nervously. 

"Yes, Dominic will go crazy." He chuckled. "I really thought if you guys ever get married you would run to Vegas and get married as soon as possible. A wedding like this is so..."

"So normal?" I finished his sentence smiling thinking the same thing. 

"So normal." He smiled back at me. 

He pulled me into a hug all my senses of wanting to cry is getting harder. Chester is never an emotional guy and for him to hug me like this is very special. 

"You and my idiot brother deserve every happiness." He pulled back placing a quick kiss on my cheek before leaving the room. 

I look over the mirror one last time before the music begins cueing me that's when I start walking down. 

"Nervous?" Luther peak through the door amused. 

"Just a little." I admit.

"Good." He chuckled standing next to me offering his arm to me.

I chose Luther to walk me down the aisle and he couldn't be happier to do it. I loop my hand around his arm taking big deep breath. He place a warm hand over mine comforting me as we began to walk slowly. 

When I came into view all my nervousness vanished when I see the people I love stand up. The whole house is decorated beautifully but my eyes zeroed onto Dominic. That look of amazement as he stare at me had me choking feeling my throat tightening. Seeing the man I will forever be with standing a few feet away wearing a suit that makes him look so sexy. My eyes blur seeing the way his lips trembled as he tries keep in his emotion. Having him look at me like this makes me feel loved and the most beautiful women. 

As we reach the end my eyes never leaving him Luther smiled at me and hand me over to Dominic who took my hand quickly. He breathe a sigh of relief in our contact grinning widely at me.

"You look stunning." He whisper to me. 

"So do you." I chuckled seeing him make a face calling him stunning. 

Throughout the wedding we would glance at each other smiling knowingly our hands locked together. When the preist said you may now kiss your bride he remove my vail and slam his lips on mine roughly like he's been dying to do it ever since he saw me at the end of the aisle. His hand on the back of my head locking me against him. His kiss is filled with passion and lust and he didn't care if it's infront of everyone. 

They all whistled and cheered loudly. We pulled back panting heavily his lips linger against my ear his heavy breath against my skin erupt pleasure in my whole body.

"I can't wait to rip that dress off you and show you how I really feel about it." He whispered. 

A cough erupt on our right side forgetting the priest standing infront of us. 

"No ripping." I laughed but I can't deny the pleasure I get when I see how rough he gets. 

I look over at my husband my heart skipping a beat when he watch over me our eyes never leaving each other like there is no one in the room. 

Alex ran up to me jumping in my arms seperating Dominic and I while everyone walks up to us hugging us. 

A year filled with violence and lost took it's toll on everyone and seeing this one celebration filled with only happiness creates an endless amount of happiness because they can see that hope is here if we want it. All I want now is nothing but place my lips back on the man I will die for. 

Our eyes lock on each other one more time smiling widely loving him more. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 2.9K 29
❝𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭.❞ ♤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢...
33.4K 1.1K 53
River Vincent returns home after being abducted 10 years ago by one of the biggest terrorist groups and has to find her way back into society. But th...
1.8M 54K 32
Ella is falling apart trying to live a "perfect" high school life. Then she meets Ren, who can see past her scars. Suddenly perfection isn't her only...
52.6K 1K 35
Dominic Ivan Volkov is the next in line to rule his mafia. running a mafia comes with many things power, strength and your own people. No weakness. U...