The Vampire

By HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 60

116 4 1
By HiiPower_333

I held the camera staring into it, that is airing live in all networking stations, hacking into every channel and TV screens in America. I took a deep breath and pressed the button. 

"This is a message for you dad, let's end it, let's end this battle between vampires killing each other. You and I will end this in the peak of the mountain, in the tip of the meadow, in the darkness it will fall." I spoke the riddle only he could understand, only he could know here to go and what time. 

I closed the camera ending the message walking out the room to prepare for what will happen. I enter the bathroom staring at myself. My blue eyes is dark with no hint of light, my face mask no emotion. This is my consecquence, this is how this will end and if I die in the end it's okay. If I bring my dad with me to the pit of hell than it's okay. This has always been my fight and it's time for me to end it. 

My hands grip the sink tightly feeling a painfuly emotion rushing through. I look into my reflection and if I die what would they remember? Would they remember me as the one that caused all of this? If I hadn't been so reckless, if I wasn't so angry with Lincoln he would never have killed my parents and in return my father turned into a raging lunatic vampire who is suppose to rule and lead all vampires. Would they remember all the bad things I've done? All the hurt I have implicated? What would they say about Jessy Volkov? 

A door opened my eyes snapping up at the mirrior reflecting Dominic. He closed the door his lips turned into a frown. 

"Are you okay?" He walked up to me, I nodded in response. "What did I say about lying to me?" He lift his hand and crease my cheeks. 

I look into his eyes and memorise every bit of it and as I did I can't help but cry. He seem taken back by my sudden out burst staring at me shock but yet understanding my tears at the same time. He craddle my face between his hand his eyes filled with concern. I see the pained look in his face as he stare at me his fingers wiping at my wet cheeks. 

I try to fight every emotion I'm feeling because I believe the only way to get through this is not feel a thing. The only way to kill my father and a high chance of me dying in the process is to not let myself feel any single emotion because if I do I would hesitate. I would look at Dominic and I wouldn't want to leave his side. When I look at him all I want to do is spend all the years I have with him left. I can't let myself think of all the things I will miss and just focus on killing my dad. Here he is standing infront of me, a symbol of something I will lose. So I focus on the easier pain to feel instead, the anger and justice I want. The code I live for is to bring justice to those who mistreated us, those who created ultimate pain would suffer and justice will come in their death. That is all I can think about but tears blurred my eyes and pain course through me and I can't keep it in as I stare at the most important thing I will lose. 

I will miss those mornings when I wake up earlier to see him sleep. I will miss those moments when we sat on our chair, my legs would be over his and we would just talk that seemed like no time existed. I will miss his touch that made me gasp, that had me shivering, that made me want more of it everytime. I will miss him talk to me about moving into a house just him and I while I sleep when his lips would move against my ear. I will miss the moments when he would hold me still when I cried on him. I will miss his eyes that watched me with so much love I can't help but grin under his gaze. I will miss the way he gets angry, his eyes would darken and it makes me love him even more. I will miss the way he say my name in anger, passion, lust, spite and adortion. I will miss the stories he tells me under the night sky. I will miss looking out for him and his eyes would already be on me. I will miss every bit, every cell, every fiber of this vampire that I fell so deeply in love. 

He lean his forehead against mine sadness shinning brightly and pain is awaiting there until the day I am gone. I lean forward and place my lips against his sighing at the taste of him. My heart split when I feel wetness on his face against mine, his tears rolling down. I pulled back and my chest tightened at the sight seeing a defeated broken look.

I raised my hand and dried his face while my own tears rolled down.

"I'll love you forever" He blew a sigh, his voice trembling as he said those words we always say to each other. 

 "I'll love you longer." I said back. 

I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling myself onto him, holding onto my greatest love. 

         ~~//~~//~~

"Alex come here."  I pat the chair next to me. 

Alex has been crying and quiet ever since Oscar died, the whole house is quiet. She's been through so much, seen things she shouldn't have and witness too many deaths. She has been suffering from pain for half of her lifetime and by her age and maturity it amazes me everytime I look at her. My throat tightens dreading to look at her in the eyes knowing that this might be the last time I will ever look at her. 

She sat next to me her eyes wandering over my face in curiousity like she knew something is wrong.

"Is there something wrong?" She looked at me sadly seeing my face.

I wanted to tell her that I may die during this fight and she will have to lose another person in her life but I couldn't look into her eyes and tell her that. It may be a coward thing to do but for this moment I didn't want her to cry from the pain of the lost. She may hate me after, she may even hold a grudge for this but I know she'll forgive me. It will take awhile but she will understand that I couldn't bare tell her and witness the pain in her eyes.

She taught me so many things. She's the first vampire I ever love and she's the first vampire to show me we are not so bad. The innocent in her eyes and the kind nature she will carry for the rest of her life you can't help but love her deeply.

I pulled her into my arms and shook my head hugging her close to me so she is unable to see the tears in my eyes.

"I just miss you that's all." I mumbled.

My throat tightened thinking of the day she will finally grow up into a beautiful young lady. I will miss the day when she would have her first kiss, the day when she finds love and the day when she comes home crying about the same boy. Tears ran down my face picturing it all. I couldn't say goodbye to her so all I can do is hold her in my arms and hope she will not hate me for too long.

"I love you Alex." I kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." She wrap her arms around me.

             ~~//~~//~~

I stood in the dark of the feilds waiting for any movement across the feild. I look over my shoulder and saw all of them standing behind ready to fight, ready to end it all. My heart tightened feeling proud and a bit of pride of all these individual vampires that fought to survive and fought for what is right. All 37 of us fighting against hundreds of vampires. We are fighting against the odds but we would rather die then survive in a world where it's all about power and injustice. 

I turn to look at all of them in gratitude and apprecitation. 

"Like what I've always said family does not determined in blood but with the people you are fighting for and the people you are fighting with. I'm standing amongest the most bravest people and it would've have been a pleasure being your leader." My press my lips in a tight line from keeping me from frowning my eyes shining with pride. 

Their face softened and some held sadness and Kat shook her head tears running down her face. She's been cursing at me and telling me how unfair it all is. She yelled at me and told me I couldn't leave and I told her that if I died it's okay because dying surrounded by people I love is a better death then I thought I would get. She yelled at me angerily but pulled me into a hug and cried. I couldn't say goodbye to each of them because if I do things will change and it will be harder for me. 

I stood in the darkness my eyes snapping towards the moon a small smile found it's way on my lips. 

There I see something moving in the distance, I see him but it's not all I see. I see his army of special breed of vampires. They look bigger and more incontrol with their hunger and rage making them more alot more dangerous. 

My dad stood still a few feet away from us. He wore his faded leather jacket and black jeans just like I remember him. He still wear the gold wedding ring his eyes held the same condesending look with a mocking grin seeing how many I brought and how much he did.

"Well Jessy I heard your message loud and clear. I can't deny I was sadden to hear that message, I thought we could play more games since I remembered you love playing games." 

"I did didn't I?" I felt tempted to wipe that smug look off him right now. "I also remember a father who I thought would protect me no matter but here we are." 

"Here we are." He raised his arms gesturing the place. "I really did have hope that we could be a family again but you are weak Jessy. You can't see the bigger picture. You've always have been weak." 

"No I get it, why coexist when you can rule?" 

"Exactly." He smirk.

 I walk towards him his eyes watching my movement trying to predict my actions. 

"We are the most powerful creatures in the world but yet you are damage beyond repair. You have no one, you have no hope to be ever loved again and yet you stand here infront of me smugly thinking that you have already won. You think you have everything but you have nothing, you are nothing." I look at him in pity.

He clenched his jaw tightly his eyes turning a shade of black. I flinch feeling him try to hurt me with his ability. He's trying to search my mind for my fears so he can use it against me to hallucinate. I smirk when he looks back at me shock to find nothing to use against me. 

"Your tricks doesn't work against me anymore dad." I smiled mockingly.

Angering him more in a flash he stood infront of me his hands wrapped around my neck lifting me off my feet. I gasp but I couldn't feel the air in my lungs only the burning feeling where his hold is tightening. I stare at him in the eyes, glaring at him not fearing him anymore. With all the stregth it took my I lift my torso and legs then slaming my foot on his ribs pushing myself away from him. I tumble on the ground ignoring the painful burn on my skin. 

I see Dominic shift uncomfortable with just standing and watching but I told everyone of them not to interfere. Stick with the plan no matter how brutal it gets, even if I'm losing. 

I raised to my feet in a fast movement dodging his fist leaning back. I grabbed his wrist to break but his other shot towards me spinning me towards him. My back meeting his chest and both his arms around my arms in a tight lock. 

"You're not as good as you think you are sweeheart." He whispered against my ears. 

He kicked the back of my knee causing me to drop to my knees hissing in the force. He grab a handful of my hair tugging me to kneel infront of him. I can feel my anger rising in me, my heart pumping loudly. He raised his other fist and punch my face, the taring of my skin ripped as his knuckles made contact. He held my head still with each strike my eyes blurred and my blood spilled and I didn't once make a noise in pain instead I glared at him not daring to show him the pain. 

He let go of me making me land forward, my eye sight not infocus and the pounding in my head is distracting me. Slowly I stood up ignoring the spasming protest of my muscels. 

"You think you can kill me?!" He growled in anger. "You stupid girl! I die you die! You cannot kill me." He laughed like a mad man. 

I took a step forward but I gasp painfully feeling my blood burn my flesh. The feeling of uselesness from the pain had me clenching on my head. My whole body shaking with pain. I groan feeling like a vessle in my body is popping and my brain is frying. There is too much pain to feel. I glare up at my dad seeing him with raised hand using his power over me. I look at him and see blood rolling down his nose aswel.

"I can turn blood into acid and let your heart explode inside of you but I won't because we are connected." He dropped his hand wipping the blood that dripped down from his nose.

I hissed feeling the burning pain fade away. The pounding pain in my head is still there making me dizzy. I straightened up trying to catch my breath anger rising in me and for a second I feel like I'm about to explode. I ran to him faster then he could follow raising my fist and slaming it on his lip over and over feeling the blood stain my knockles. Seeing him stumble around had me feeling good. 

"We are nothing!" I shout my throat burning in anger. I can almost feel the vein in my neck pounding.  

I punch his ribs taking hold of his right arm and slaming my elbow between his fore arm and upper arm breaking his bone. Snapping it in half like a twig. He screamed, the crunch of his bone echoed like a whip chain silencing the area. He stumble back almost falling to the ground but he is stubborn. The blood on his face blinding him. 

"You made sure I got the message loud and clear dad. You tortured me and pushed me aside like you never loved me not enough for you to stop this-

"I loved you!!" My dad shout spitting the blood running down his mouth. "You and your mother I loved you so much but you betrayed me! Instead of siding with me you are standing against me for them! Lincoln ruined everything that was good in my life, Lincoln ruined me!" He yelled in anger and hurt that his voice shook. 

My eyes water staring at him seeing how selfish he could be and it makes me wonder if he was always like this. I thought he was my hero but I see he is nothing but dirt on the ground, he is less then that.  

"That's what you forget he ruined me too." I let my tears fall because no matter what this is how it's suppose to end. 

Me and him till death. 

He can only see his pain and not mine and that's how it will always be. He seemed taken back by my words like a big slap on his face. I look over at Dominic and nodded slightly giving him the signal that he would understand. I ran to my father taking a big leap to jump on his shoulder not seeing my actions. Both my feet on either side of his shoulder and my hands wrapped around his neck. Time seem to stop and I can see everything in slow motion. I let my grip tightened as strong as I can twisting his neck. Feeling his bones crush beneath my hands as I twist so far I ripped his head clean in the most brutal way. His screem is the only thing that is heard. I see Dominic standing infront of him his hand striking through his chest gripping his heart and taring it off. His blood splattered on me, headless with no heart. He dropped to the ground both of us soaked in his blood.

Back in the day the worse possible death is beheading because you do not just die, you die without your identity, you are nothing but a corpse and no one will moarn for you. 

Before I could smile at our victory I fell to the ground and in the little moment I searched for his eyes even just to get a glimse of it one last time but I felt my heart come to a stop but there was no pain and darkness colliding and my eyes held still staring up at the moon. 

Dominic's POV

I rush to catch her but everything came too fast and my heart dropped the moment she did. Tears blurred my eyes staring back at her stilled eyes breaking me apart. I lift her head and craddle her softly tears dropping on her. 

I've witness all the joy in the world and all the pain it had to give me. I closed myself to all the pain and pretend it doesn't bother me but yet she made me fall in love and it hurts so bad. 

I take in the pain my tears blinding me and the constent pain is overwhelming and I don't know what to do next. The fear of seeing a future without her had me crying softly gripping onto her. Everything good is being stripped from me and darkness seem to wash over me as I'm down on my knees begging for her to stay. 

A loud gasp came and she shot up jolting forward her eyes widening in shock and everyone seemed to be in a state of shock aswell. She was dead, there was no pulse, no heart beat. She pant in confusion her blue eyes snapped at mine and the pain in me doubled but it's the pain I welcomed seeing her breathing. Seeing her eyes stare back at me.

"That lying bastard." I chuckled bitterly pulling her into my arms.

His bluff had everyone fooled and this only proves how much of a weak vampire the so called King was. Jessy was ready to sacrifice herself along the way just to end this never ending violence and death. We all believed the only way to save the rest of the vampires is for our only hope to die along with him. 

 Bart is filming everything along the hidden cameras around the place for footage and for the next plan to be played out. 

The rest of the hundreds of vampires stood ready for attack their mouth gaping wide while their fangs grew sharper. Jessy unwrap her arms around me standing up along with me and the rest of us stood ready to fight.

 Victory is not won yet, we are not free from all this until the end. 

All hundreds of them ran to us like a stamped but we stood our ground looking into their wild animalistic eyes. Hungry for blood and flesh. We stood our ground waiting for death or glory of this war.

A few inches away they are ready to leap onto us hands reaching for us but in awe my eyes watch Jessy. Everyone of us is watching her step forward and in swift motion she raised her fist and slam it straight to the ground. The whole floor shook and before all of our eyes the ground crack and black smoke came out of it. The same black smoke that came when she held Oscar and she didn't know she was creating a black fume the freezes all their cells and organs turn into toxins.

Infront of us they all froze inches away, their growls turned into screams and infront of us everyone of these inbreed vampires turned into black ash crumbling to the ground. One by one they dropped infront of us and we stare at her in both shock, fear, awe and amazement. 

The rest of my vampire years I've never seen a vampire take down almost thousands of vampires in one go. Not even Lincoln, or her father could do that type of damage but she did without a sweat. 

She stood up like the all and powerful vampire she has become to be.  We all stood behind her, our leader standing infront of us where she is meant to stand and it's all clear to us. 

Our new Queen. 

~~//~~//~~

Four more Chapters to go!!!! :'D :'( Stay tune and I will update as quick as I can. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.8K 33
After stealing his enemy's daughter, Daniel Volkov never expects to be the one who gets captivated. ⚠️ WHOLESOME & ANGSTY MAFIA ROMANCE ⚠️ She press...
33.3K 1.1K 53
River Vincent returns home after being abducted 10 years ago by one of the biggest terrorist groups and has to find her way back into society. But th...
6.3K 311 22
Just seventeen, Keira is not eager to decide the rest of her life, but as usual, she will not have much choice. She has always known she would have...
177 0 19
Avony is a girl who is kidnapped right after her family is murdered and taken to a place where she and a lot of other kids and teens are killed by wh...