The Novak Dolls

By LaurenABlack

Chuck Novak never had an easy time raising seven kids on his own, but at least they all liked the same type o... More

Cast
The Novak House
Grocery Store
New Toys
Rescue Mission
Broken
Aunt Amara
Church
River Dreams
School
King of Recess
Just the Kids
Chuck Doesn't Date (For Good Reason)
Fireworks
Chloe and Lucifer
Accidents in the Night
Son, Daughter, and Advanced Zygote
Newsflash: Everybody's Gay
Unleash The Rainbow
Winchester
Smooth
How Was School?
Call In The Expert
The Mall
Ask Them Out
Notes and Bets and Flirting and Gym
Besties
Your End of the Deal
Time's Up
First Dates
Study Date
Rematch
Maybe We Could Hang Out...
Messy
Dean Winchester. Not To Be Confused With Dean Winchester.
The Novak Mother
It's NOT AN INTERROGATION
Dinner
Porn and Pool. That's All it is
Sleepover
Stabby Stabby
Dance All Night
Basketball
After the Afterparty
Arrested
A Rare Sighting of Mean Parent Chuck
No Loopholes
Mission Impossible
Baseball, Mail, and Pro-Satan
Break a Vase, It's Halloween
Dad's Night Out
Thanksgiving
Michael Needs To Chill Out
The Party Bush
Sir Willem Tennant Dickens the 17th
Santa Has Forsaken Me
New Year's Eve
Strike it From The Record
He's IN LOVE. With a RACCOON.
REO Speedwagon Says We're in Love
Kidnapping's Okay if You Ask Permission
Adopted Novaks and Vegas Vic
Relationship Update
Cleaning Discoveries
I Need A Favor
Road Trip
I Have To Go Save The Planet-
Naomi Milton
Who Deserves It
Valentine's Day
ABOUT DAMN TIME!
Full Circle
Satan's Wedding
Epilogue
A/N: THE END!!
A/N: SPNCON

I'm Going To Kill You Cause You Want To Die

461 38 8
By LaurenABlack

Gabriel trudged into his Spanish class with a slight limp, the only obvious lingering affect of his weekend stab wound. His leg still hurt like a bitch, but at least it was getting him out of gym class. He was tempted to ask Lucifer to stab him again once he healed up so he could sit out the rest of the year.

But he didn't get very far in that line of thought, because there was an angry, flawless moose waiting for him at the door, lifted slightly off the ground through sheer fury.

"Hi Samsquatch," He offered, and Sam unleashed upon him.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, GABRIEL!?!?!?" He yelled.

"Oh geez what did I do?"

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST TELL ME YOU GOT STABBED AND THEN GO RADIO SILENT FOR THREE DAYS AND THINK I WON'T BE CONCERNED!?!? WHAT KIND OF-"

"Cassie talked to Dean! He said the message would be passed on that I was fine!"

"IF BY FINE YOU MEAN, 'Yeah, he'll live' AND NO OTHER DETAILS. WHAT THE HELL?"

"Calm down, Sammich, I'm here, aren't I? Alive and well! Well, my thigh hurts, but that's just the nerve damage."

"Nerve da-GABRIEL."

"What?"

"YOU ARE A HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE BOYFRIEND."

"You wound me, Samuel! Words like a dagger to my heart! Or, my leg, if you'd prefer to even out the injuries-"

"I'm going to kill you now."

"With a knife?"

"I'M GOING TO ACTUALLY KILL YOU NOW."

"I'm ready. I'll get to braid your hair for eternity in heaven." Sam reached his hands out, ready to strangle him, and Gabriel stuck out his neck to make the job easier as Sam stepped toward him.

But instead of having his airways cut off, Sam wrapped him in a tight hug and didn't let go.

"I will literally KILL YOU if you EVER make me that worried again," He warned, hugging him tighter.

"Understood," Gabriel squeaked, his voice strained, partly cause Sam was slowly crushing his ribs and partly because OH MY DAD, SAM WAS HUGGING HIM, HE HAD ACTUALLY MADE SAM FRIGGIN WINCHESTER CONCERNED FOR HIS SAFETY AND HE COULD DIE HAPPY NOW, WHAT DID HE HAVE TO DO TO LIVE IN THIS MOOSE'S ARMS FOREVER?

Sam released him way too soon and Gabriel gasped for air.

"Details. NOW."

"Yes sir."

"Did you just call me sir?"  Gabriel smirked.

"Maaaaybe?" Sam paused.

"....We'll discuss that later."

"Why not now?"

"Because I'M STILL MAD AT YOU NOW."

"Mad? Or worried cause you're a perfect boyfriend?"

"Shut. Up."

*****

The school's intercom system let out a screech that silenced the school, and everyone glanced up, awaiting the morning announcements.

"GOOD MORNING ZOMBIES," Hannah said proudly. The intercom screeched again as it was pulled from her hands and Hannah immediately started arguing about free speech with the principal before wrestling the intercom back. "Ahem. Today's lunch will be hot dogs with a side of food poisoning, but don't take the poor taste out on Debra, she does a lovely job and unlike Maurice, doesn't spit in the puddings."

"MISS NOVAK-"

"What? I SAID I'd give the HONEST news-" There was more wrestling with the intercom and Cas facepalmed as Dean started laughing.

"Your sister's awesome," He insisted.

"She's definitely something," Cas muttered.

"ANYWAYS," Hannah kept going. "The football team has their homecoming game this Friday, and honestly it's been so long since we've won a game that I don't even remember what our mascot is, so GO SOMETHINGS! And speaking of Homecoming, that's right you cliche, Riverdale-loving shits, Friday is also the Homecoming Dance! Tickets are a dollar and will be sold in the cafeteria at lunch, or you can buy a ticket off our resident keg supplier, Jo Harvelle-"

Jo let out a whoop. 

"-who, sorry boys, already has a date for the dance, or my wonderful sister, Anna Novak, who is single, but might steal your car, especially if your name is Dean Winchester, who is, as my sibling says, totally fuckab-" 

"MISS NOVAK!" There was a loud screech and the intercom shut off.

Balthazar started clapping. Anna groaned. Gabriel burst out laughing. Most of the school either laughed or stared at the intercom speakers in shock and awe. Cas begged the universe to fall into a black hole so that he could die faster.

"....Totally fuckable, huh?" Dean said, looking rather smug. "Which one of your siblings said that, cause despite what Hannah was going for, you don't seem the type to say that."

"It was Balthazar," Cas mumbled, face pressed into his desk. "I said you were hot. He corrected me."

"Aww, you think I'm hot?"

"Yes."

"I am curious, what do you consider my best feature? I think it's the jawline."

"Arms."

"What?"

"You wear tight T-shirts and you work on cars. You could pose in those shirtless firemen catalogs with those arms."

"Shirtless firemen, huh? I didn't know you were into roleplaying."

"OH MY GOD, KILL ME."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because then I'll have no one to ask to the homecoming dance on Friday." Cas's head shot up.

"You-what-" Dean smiled, that smooth fucker.

"That is, if you want to go. I kinda think dances are overrated, and they always play shitty music at them, but I don't know... I think it would be fun with you." Cas's face was still red as a tomato, but he grinned.

"Okay."

"Okay as in yes?"

"Okay as in yes, I would love to go to the Homecoming dance with you."

"Great! Tell Hannah if she's going I would be honored to give her a lift there too, she earned it."

"She's probably being served a month's detention for all the stuff she said right now."

"All the more reason to spoil her, don't you think?"

"You're ridiculous."

"Oh shush, you love it." Cas shook his head.

"You're not wrong."

****

"Sooooo," Gabriel started. Sam let out a long suffering sigh. "I know you're pissed at me for the whole 'stabbed by Satan thing' buuuttt homecoming? I'm thinking you, me, some nice looking outfits absolutely DESTROYING that dance floor?" He waggled his eyebrows for added effect and Sam slowly smiled.

"No." He said firmly.

"WHAT!"

"Nope."

"WHY!"

"Not in a million years. You're impossible."

"MY HEART- IT'S SHATTERING INTO A MILLION PIECES-"

"Consider this a lesson."

"I NEVER KNEW YOU COULD BE SO CRUEL TO A WOUNDED MAN."

"Oh shut up, you were only lightly stabbed."

"LIGHTLY???"

"Here we go-"

"I COULD HAVE DIED!"

"Sure."

"MY BROTHER WAS GOING TO CUT OFF MY LEG!"

"People are staring."

"GOOD! LET THEM WITNESS THIS INJUSTICE!"

"Why did I agree to date you again?"

"WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO CONVINCE YOU SAMUEL? WHERE HAVE I GONE WRONG?"

"If I go to the dance with you, will you stop being so dramatic?"

"Duh, obviously."

"Then it's a date."

"Good, cause I already bought tickets." Sam facepalmed. "We're going to raise the roof; you do dance, right?"

"I mean..."

"Samantha."

"Yes?"

"Do you, or do you not, know the Cotton Eyed Joe?"

"I know it."

"Then WE WILL BE THE DANCE KINGS!"

"You know there are literally THOUSANDS of more sophisticated dances that the Cotton Eyed Joe, right?"

"Yeah, well I can't do the Macarena. I don't speak Spanish."

".....Gabe we're in Spanish class."

"And?"

"I want you to think about this-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 4.4K 22
(Teenage Foster Home AU) Dean Winchester. The boy with a traumatic past. Castiel Novak. The boy who has it all. Two boys who couldn't be any more di...
126K 5.8K 30
Castiel, Gabriel, and Michael Novak come from a really religious family, and according to their parents one of the worst things you could be is gay...
74.6K 2.8K 35
-FINISHED- Cas and Dean met at a party and slept together. Only one problem: Cas isn' t gay. Dean came out in 7th grade and Sam couldn't be more p...
18K 1K 20
A Destiel Story Now that things have calmed down, and there isn't an apocalypse hanging over their heads, Castiel has decided to learn more about hum...