:| |: White Dove :| |: - (Bl...

By IEatPuncakes

❝I just want... I just want you to be safe...❞ Alaina Ejiri and Rin Okumura were nearly inseparable. Aft... More

🕊 O N E 🕊
🕊 T H R E E 🕊
🕊 F O U R 🕊
🕊 F I V E 🕊
🕊 S I X 🕊
🕊 S E V E N 🕊
🕊 E I G H T 🕊
🕊 N I N E 🕊
🕊 T E N 🕊
🕊 E L E V E N 🕊
🕊 T W E L V E 🕊
🕊 T H I R T E E N 🕊
🕊 F O U R T E E N 🕊
🕊 F I F T E E N 🕊
🕊 S I X T E E N 🕊
🕊 S E V E N T E E N 🕊
🕊 E I G H T E E N 🕊
🕊 N I N E T E E N 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - O N E 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - T W O 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - T H R E E 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - F O U R 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - F I V E 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - S I X 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - S E V E N 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - E I G H T 🕊
🕊 T W E N T Y - N I N E 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - O N E 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - T W O 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - T H R E E 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - F O U R 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - F I V E 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - S I X 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - S E V E N 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - E I G H T 🕊
🕊 T H I R T Y - N I N E 🕊
🕊 F O R T Y 🕊
🕊 F O R T Y - O N E 🕊
🕊 F O R T Y - T W O 🕊
🕊 F O R T Y - T H R E E 🕊
🕊 Author's Note 🕊
🕊 F O R T Y - F O U R 🕊

🕊 T W O 🕊

3.2K 89 7
By IEatPuncakes

🕊 Chapter Two: Prologue Pt. Two: Daycare 🕊

🕊🕊🕊

"Alaina! Sweetheart, wake up!"

Alaina stirred in her sleep, eyes blinded by the light of her room. She groaned and rolled over, burying her head under her pillow.

Miki smiled and pulled the covers off of her tiny body, exposing her to the chilly morning air. "Come on! I have breakfast ready."

Alaina groggily sat up, swinging her legs over the side of the bed. She made her way downstairs and sat at the table where a plate of eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns sat before her. She picked up her fork and pressed her hands together, bowing her head. "Thank you!"

Miki smiled as she dug into her food like the day before. The weather had cleared up nicely, the pavement was still drying but it was nice and sunny out.

"Hurry and eat, Alaina, the children are almost here and you still need to shower."

Alaina swallowed the bite of food, looking over at her new caretaker. "I do? I took a bath yesterday."

Miki walked over and placed a napkin in her lap, brushing back a strand of her bangs. "Yes, but you were quite cold when you arrived. I just want to make sure you won't get sick."

Alaina took another bite of her food, swallowing. "Okay..."

The woman brushed her bangs out of her eyes again, but they fell back. "Geez did Mari ever take care of you?" She scoffed and retreated her hand, "Alright, once you're finished take your shower so I can fix your hair. There's a change of clothes for you already in there."

After a few minutes, Alaina was done with her breakfast and went to take a shower after handing her plate to Miki to be washed. She walked into the bathroom and there on the counter was a dark navy blue dress and a white collard long-sleeve with frilly white socks and black shoes. On top of the pile sat a bright yellow sticky note.

'I went shopping early this morning so you could have something that fit during daycare. :) <3'

- Miki.

Alaina showered quickly and got dressed, excited to be able to change into such nice clothes. All she wore at the orphanage were old T-shirts and bottoms Ms. Nori got from goodwill.

She slipped on the shirt and pulled the dress over her head, adjusting the straps. She took the white socks and slipped them on along with the black mary janes, fastening the tiny buckle on the sides.

She walked out of the bathroom, feeling better about herself compared to the entire time she's been with Ms. Noris.

She walked down the stairs and twirled around. Miki smiled and giggled, "Do you like it? I was in a bit of a rush to get back so I wasn't sure I got the right size. Look like I got it just right!"

Alaina smiled, cheeks tinted red, "Yep! I like it!"

Miki laughed, "I'm glad!" She walked over to the table and pulled out a chair, "Come sit here, sweetheart. I'll freshen up your hair."

Alaina nodded her head and gleefully made her way over to the wooden chair a tad too short for her to normally sin into. Miki came back with a towel, a pair of scissors, and a comb. "This won't take too long. I'll just do a trim."

Alaina sat there patiently as Miki cut her hair. She had to be told to sit still a few times but was overall well behaved.

"Aaaand... Done!" 

Miki stepped back and admired her handy work, taking the towel which was wrapped around her shoulders. She squealed, hugging the girl tightly, "You are too adorable!"

Alaina looked up, attempting to look at her new hairstyle. Miki pulled away and picked up the hand mirror she brought down. She took it from her hands, staring at her reflection.

Alaina gasped happily, seeing her bangs were no longer poking her eyes and her hair didn't look so choppy and messy. She squealed and hugged the woman who laughed and returned her embrace.

"Okay, Alaina. It's almost time. Go play, sweetheart." 

Alaina nodded and hopped off the chair, running to the shelf with different art supplies. She smiled and took a piece of paper and a box of crayons, taking them to the small kid's table which sat in the room.

She was excited to meet other kids her age. New ones who she's never seen before.

The bell above the door rang, signaling that it opened. Alaina looked over and saw a boy running over to the toybox in the corner, swiftly pulling out a toy plane. He had short plain brown hair and green eyes hidden behind green-colored glasses. 

Miki and the woman began talking, eventually leaving after saying goodbye to her son. 

Alaina smiled and walked over to the boy with her picture in hand. "Hi! My name's Alaina. What's yours?"

The little boy jumped, looking up at Alaina, he blushed and looked away, "K-Kirito..."

She smiled. "Hi, Kirito! Wanna see the drawing I made?"

"S-Sure..."

Alaina eagerly took her childish picture out from behind her back, showing her art to him. "It's what I like to think my parents look like. My mom has brown hair like me, and my dad has pretty dark brown hair!"

Kirito smiled and stared at her picture. "Wow! Can you teach me to draw like that?!"

Alaina grinned and nodded. "Mhm! Come watch!"

Kirito followed behind, sitting next to her at the table as she began drawing another picture.

Eventually, more and more kids showed up, and it kind of overwhelmed her with how many there were.

Alaina shrunk away, soon becoming nervous. "Miki... There's a lot of people here."

Miki looked down at the girl and smiled. "There is, isn't there." She chuckled, rubbing the little girl's head. "You'll get used to it eventually."

Alaina slowly nodded her head and sat back down at the kid's table. Some time had passed, and Alaina was beginning to get a little more comfortable, but still didn't like the number of children in one room. There were around twelve different kids.

Alaina's heart sank hearing the bell ring.

"Father Fujimoto!"

Alaina looked over and saw Miki bowing to the man. He had gray hair and piercing red eyes hidden behind glasses. He looked like a priest. 

"Hello, Miki. Sorry, we're late, had a bit of trouble waking Rin up."

Miki smiled and nodded, looking down at the two boys he had with him. "Hey there boys. It's good to see you!"

There were two boys: One with dark hair and bright blue eyes who grinned up at Miki, and another with brown hair and eyes a lighter shade of blue. He had freckles on his face and wore black glasses. He clearly looked like the shy one.

The old man smiled and pointed his thumb at the door, "I'll be back to pick them up at Five. Behave yourself, Rin."

The little boy blew a raspberry at him, "I will, I will!"

Shiro sighed with a smiled before leaving, the bell ringing behind him. 

She looked back down at the boy after he left, noticing him staring at him. She was about to offer him a friendly smile, but he turned away with a blush on his cheeks before she could do so.

Alaina stopped paying attention to the two after that. She was already overwhelmed. She was beginning to feel more so.

She sat at the kid's table by herself, the kids who watched her draw left to go play with their other friends. She didn't really like playing with toys. It was never her favorite. She would much rather run around with someone instead of sitting around playing with dolls or stuffed animals all day.

She sat, drawing silently when she heard it. 

Arguing, and then a kid falling to the floor, writhing in pain. 

She looked up, seeing the kid from before standing above Kirito. 

He looked down at him with angry tears. "I'm not a demon!"

Her eyes widened.

"Rin! Rin, calm down!"

"No! Leave me alone!" He reached down and picked up a lone stuffed animal that lay on the floor, throwing it at her. Salty tears streamed down his face, he began picking things up, throwing them at the other kids.

"Go away! I'm not a demon!"

Alaina's arm was grabbed and was pulled to the corner of the room where all the other kids were huddled up, crying in fear.

Miki rushed to the phone, dialing a number. After a few moments, she began speaking. "Father Fujimoto! I-It's Rin! He's being hysterical!"

🕊🕊🕊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.5K 30
[completed] (Y/n) (L/n) never fit in because she lived in a monastery. So she was extremely religious, and can see things people can't. After a terri...
4.8K 142 13
Rin and Yukio are Satan twin sons, they once lived on earth with shiro but was soon taken to hell by their father to be brought up but mephisto bring...
759K 22.3K 51
***a Rin x OC story*** [[sexual content in later chapters just warning you]] Ares "Air" Yagami is the daughter of Lucifer. I know what you're thinkin...
4.5K 209 27
"Flames may always cause destruction, but the purest are so much more than they think." Rin thought he finally found a normal life. He had friends. A...