Lσʋҽ Sƚҽρʂ || YM || ✔

By TinyMinz

Yoongi and Jimin. Two persons, who are complete opposite of each other happen to be bound reluctantly in a sa... More

Introduction
Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42^
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
plz read.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Thank You 🥺🙏💜💛
Ur opinion ?
Yay

Chapter 28

3K 115 81
By TinyMinz

AN:Thank you for 1k+ reads and 180+ votes. It means a lot to me...
••••••••••••••••

After two days, it was yoongi and Jimin's first date. Yoongi just planned it to be simple. He chose jin's restaurant cause he didn't want to get in any scandals even though he is married to jimin.

Jin's nearly two months pregnant but he opposed the idea of staying home. Working helps in staying fit and healthy.

So he helped yoongi in setting up for date along with taehyung.

Yoongi had already reached styling himself in a decent blazer.

He made sure to confess to jimin on their date. He's been waiting for him. Its an evening date so jin emptied the restaurant to provide them some privacy.

Yoongi looked at his watch, jimin is 10 minutes late. Yoongi sat nervously tapping his shoes on wooden floor. While tae is helping jin in organizing for the date.

Tae was very happy knowing his best friend is going on his very first date.

The doors opened revealing a panting jimin who looked like he ran to reach Yoongi. He then saw yoongi sitting alone biting his lips.

Yoongi's head shot up causing him to see the,beautiful face of jimin,a few beads of sweat trailing on his perfect skin.

Jimin made himself look presentable as it was his first date and a date with his husband who he likes so much.

"Jimin" yoongi stood up reaching for jimin.

"I'm sorry hyung. The traffic was heavy" jimin said breathing in air.

"Its ok jimin. You aren't that late." Yoongi said holding his hand and leading him to their table. Jimin followed him shyly.

Yoongi chose a sofa table (idk much sry) because he knew Jimin's relation with chairs.

They both settled facing eachother.

"Jimin" yoongi called him who was fiddling
With his cute fingers.

"You look beautiful " yoongi said confidently causing jimin to turn beet red. He mumbled a small thank you. They were interrupted by a cheerful taehyung who showed up to write their orders.

"*clears throat* today The most handsome man will be taking your orders." Taehyung pleaded. Earning an eye roll from jin.

"Tae?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes". Tae answered proudly.

"Call that handsome man then. We both are here. What are you waiting for?" Yoongi smirked internally waiting for tae's reaction.

As expected, tae whined puffing his cheeks in an adorable way pouting slightly and about to throw hands at yoongi.

Yoongi loves teasing and embarrassing taehyung.

Jimin chuckled heartily at his husband's lame jokes. Yoongi looked at him lovingly. To be honest,after being invited to the date,jimin thought he might have a chance with yoongi because the elder seemed to be very honest with him.

"Hyung" tae whined like a little puppy again.

Both jimin and yoongi looked at eachother before laughing again joined by jin. Tae puffed his cheeks frowning as no one is stopping laughing.

"Haha tae I was joking. We all know that you are 'Most handsome man if 2020' " yoongi said putting his hands up in the air implying air quotes with fingers.

"You better be" tae said satisfied a small smile finding its way to his lips but ruined as jin butted in.

"But you can't ignore the fact that ' I'm worldwide handsome' " Jin said sassily earning eye rolls from tae and yoongi but a soft giggle from jimin. Jimin could feel that he got used to being a part of this crazy yet amazing family.

After that, they placed their orders and were left alone. Their conversation wasn't awkward as they thought it would be as Yoongi was being all smooth.

As orders were served,they started digging in as food comes first.

They exchanged a few words while eating. Yoongi didnt forget to compliment him from time to time,making jimin red as steak in front of him.

In the middle of the date,when they  finished Entree ,a familiar person walked in the restaurant. He surprisingly saw yoongi and started walking to greet him being obedient person he is.

Tae saw the person md rushed to yoonmin's table, clearly not wanting him to find out the relation between his brother and best friend as yoongi asked him not to reveal anything.

Tae reached just in time.

"Hey kookie." Tae said smiling as if everything is alright.

Upon hearing the name,both yoongi and jimin stiffened in their places.

"What a surprise" tae said seating himself beside jimin to make jungkook believe they were all eating casually. Jungkook just shyly rubbed his nape.

He looked at yoongi then at jimin. Jimin was busy stealing glances from yoongi and tried to play it cool.

"Sit down kookie. We were just having dinner" tae said confidently.

"Ah.." jungkook said before sitting next to yoongi who looked rather mad. Yoongi was waiting to confess but this bunny bro ruined it.

"Jimin right?" Jungkook asked unsure as he saw jimin only once.

"Um yeah..I'm park Jimin" jimin said nervously.

Thats when jin walked to them sensing some inconvenience to the date.

"I just was dropping by to eat some dessert and I remembered your brother's place so now I'm here." Jungkook said cheekily looking like a kid craving for ice cream.

"You could've told me. I would've brought some home" tae pouted.

"I didn't want to make you work jagi. And your brother's cooking is very great." Jungkook said.

"Oh I'm flattered" Jin came.

"Jin hyung. Meet jungkook, my boyfriend " tae said shyly while jin ruffled his hair.

"Aigoo. I know him tae. You've told a lot about him." Jin said smugly.

"He did?" Jungkook asked eyes widening a bit. Jin nodded.

"So....desserts?" Jin asked,the dateong forgotten.

"Yes please" jungkook said showing his bunny smile and bambi eyes. The elder cooed silently.

"Coming right up" Jin said and left.

"Why are you dressed this way?" Jungkkok asked puzzled.

'Ugh! I hate this boy.' yoongi muttered under his breath.

"I came straight from work"

"I came from a meeting"

Both said at the same time startling him.

Jin appeared with desserts serving them to each.

"Hyung you could've asked someone to carry all this. You shouldn't do all these" jimin pleaded.

"Don't worry jimin. I wanted to serve you myself." Jin said softly.

Jin left as his phone buzzed in his back pocket. They were soon indulged in savoring the sweet dessert. Jimin and yoongi too didn't mind the company.

"You have some here suga ssi" jungkook said before wiping the cream on yoongi's lips and then licked it as if it was common.

Oh boi. Jimin could feel yoongi maintaining poker face while tae kicked him under the table.

Jungkook kept a 'what' face causing tae to let out a deep sigh.

Jimin lightly felt jealous but shrugged it off .

Tae's phone buzzed. He saw it was a message from..

Kookie🐰💞.

Jimin peeked to see what was the message.

If it were you,I would've sucked off your bottom lip baby. Can't wait to do it ;)

Jimin blushed at the message but tae glared at jungkook who was staring at him with a smug look on his face winking shamelessly.

Tae shook his head shyly feeling his cheeks heat up. Tae and kook were the one doing all the talking.

"How's the dessert boys?" Jin came back with a smile on his face.

"Everything my jagi does is delicious" a person said back hugging jin planting a kiss on his cheek.

"RM ssi..?" Jungkook said eyes widening in excitement.

"Here we go again. Fanboy mode activated" tae muttered under his breath.

"Huh" namjoon peeked from behind jin puzzled.

"Oh my god" jungkook gasped.

"He is a big fan of you hyung" tae suddenly said

"Really? Thank you jungkook ssi" namjoon said showing his dimple smile.

"You are his role model" tae said smiling at namjoon.

Namjoon apparently knows about jungkook being tae's boyfriend as tae keeps on blabbering about him at home.

"Thats a surprise. I'm very glad I could be an inspiration to you" namjoon said ruffling jungkooks hair.

"I'm never bathing again" jungkook said making all of them laugh.

"You are very funny jungkook ah" Jin said.

Jungkook showed his famous bunny smile to all of them thanking.

"RM ssi. I'm very happy to meet you" jungkook said.

"You can call me namjoon or hyung ... jungkook ah." Namjoon introduced himself.

Not many of them know their original names.

"Your name is so good namjoon hyung" jungkook said.

Jungkook turned to yoongi sitting beside him with pleading eyes.

"I'm not telling you my name you brat" yoongi spat making them chuckle while jungkook was embarrassed.

"I'm throwing a party today.. wohoo..I've called our friends. " namjoon said whistling.

It was new for jungkook to see him like that. He liked it this way too.

"Why hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Because I wanted to surprise my handsome hubby" namjoon moving close to jin and wrapping an arm around his waist making jin blush.

"You both are married?" Jungkook asked shocked.

"Yup" joon said.

"Congratulations Hyung's" Jungkook made a finger heart.

"Aww can we adopt him joon?" Jin asked looking at namjoon with puppy eyes.

"But jagi what about our baby? And we have to ask jungkook too?" Namjoon said rubbing jin's tummy.

"And he's old" tae said causing the couple to chuckle.

"Wait you're pregnant?" Jungkook asked.

Namjoon nodded.

"Thats so awesome." Jungkook for sure did not expect that.

They've finished their desserts and moved to a hall in restaurant.

Namjoon only invited hobi and mini and some of their close friends.

Hobi came and greeted all of them.

Thats when mini made an entry with an unfamiliar man.

Hobi's heart skipped a beat seeing mini.

"You have Y/N hobi. Stop thinking about her. It was just a crush. You are over it." hobi said to himself.

Mini looked beautiful yet so elegant . She knows how to pull off any dress.

Mini's outfit..

She asked namjoon if she can bring a plus one and namjoon accepted so she brought her colleague.

All bangtan gathered around mini praising her.

"Guys ! Meet Yubin. My friend" she introduced him to them.

The man looked handsome and hot. They all exchanged a few words.

"Hey hobi" she said trying to stay calm as possible.

Hobi invited Y/N too. But she ran a bit late. As hobi was going to talk to her,Y/N came and hobi left.

Mini was trying hard not to show pain in her eyes. She soon engaged in a conversation with yubin.

Yubin is a great person. He is new so Mini's been helping him showing around making him meet new people. He is a pediatrician in her hospital.

Hobi could feel jealousy creeping inside his bones seeing mini laughing with yubin and hitting him playfully.

Yoongi and jimin sat at the bar drinking some wine talking about random things.

Yoongi then left to make sure mini is okay. As he knew how Mini would feel after meeting hobi's gf.

"Jinnie?" Namjoon called.

"Hmm" jin hummed.

"This is for you" namjoon said holding out a chanel bracelet studded with diamonds.

"Joonie you didn't have to do that." Jin said looking at him lovingly.

"But I want to"

"Your existence is a gift to me " Jin said making namjoon tear up a bit.

"I'm really blessed to have you in my life jin. Thank you for being there for me when I was having tough times and thank you for  everything. Our unborn child is glad to have a parent like you" namjoon finished with a smile on his face shedding happy tears.

Jin pulled him into a passionate kiss by neck telling all his emotions through it. The crowd cheered for soon to be parents.

The night passed all sharing beautiful moments and spending time with their loved ones.

•••••••••
AN: ik this is so lame but I haven't updated for a long time. Sorry for a shitty chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
35.2K 2.6K 28
In this story, Park Jimin, a cute, jolly, teenaged boy has a huge crush on his handsome tutor Kim Taehyung, and eventually falls in love with him. No...
117K 4.2K 23
in this story yoongi and jimin are fated mates but are too oblivious to see it. this is their story about how they fell in love. alpha¡yoongi omega!j...
38.5K 1.7K 43
Jeon jungkook and min yoongi, singer and Rapper of the biggest boy band in the world, BTS, go online to escape the there tiring life and in search of...