Lσʋҽ Sƚҽρʂ || YM || ✔

By TinyMinz

Yoongi and Jimin. Two persons, who are complete opposite of each other happen to be bound reluctantly in a sa... More

Introduction
Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42^
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
plz read.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Thank You 🥺🙏💜💛
Ur opinion ?
Yay

Chapter 25

3K 140 24
By TinyMinz

Jimin made up his mind that he will try not to fall more for yoongi.

Jimin woke up early in the morning. He saw yoongi sleeping peacefully. He cooed mentally at his husband.

He noticed that yoongi's hand was on his waist.Their faces are inches closer. Jimin tried removing yoongi's hand from his waist but it only resulted in yoongi moving closer to Jimin's neck .

And his cold hand sliding underneath Jimin's clothing making jimin shiver under his touch. And his breath against Jimin's neck is not at all helping.

Ever since jimin confessed to himself,he's been feeling different towards yoongi's actions. These small touches are making him go insane. He sighed.

Jimin you can do it. Just try to stay away from him. Hwaiting.

Jimin thought to himself, trying to get out of yoongi's grip. It was quite easy because yoongi was still sleeping.

Jimin jolted off bed as quick as possible. He took a bath,freshened up and left.

Jimin found himself enjoying the view of an early morning. It's just 7 in the morning. Despite heading to bed late,he can't sleep properly because of memories of yoongi flooding through his brain.

He sat there quietly absorbing the scent of morning breeze.

"Jimin?" It was mini.

"Hey mini" jimin patted the seat next to him addressing her to occupy it. Mini is easy to talk with so jimin didn't feel uncomfortable or nervous  around her.

"Why are you up this early? " mini asked.

"I couldn't sleep." Jimin answered closing his eyes.

Mini made an 'oh' sound.

"Jimin"

"Hmm"

"Any babies on the way?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows teasingly.

Jimin knew exactly what she meant. He could feel his cheeks heat up.

"Um what.No" jimin said suddenly covering his face slightly with his tiny hands to hide his blush.

"Ooh. I see. But I would like to see a mini yoongi or mini jimin running around someday." She said dreamily.

Jimin was blushing so much. Well who wouldn't . And jimin loves kids so much.

Their conversation was interrupted by Mrs.Min. So jimin gave then some privacy and left.

Yoongi isn't leaving his mind somehow. He is growing reckless.

When he opened the door,he saw yoongi is not sleeping.

'Must be in the bathroom' jimin thought.

And then a door clicked open revealing a half naked yoongi with just a towel,ruffling his wet hair.

Jimin gulped ,yoongi is so pale that even a single touch would leave a mark. Jimin never saw yoongi like this. Those visible abs,perfect collar bones,the v line and mainly his wet face is driving jimin insane.

Yoongi didn't seem to notice jimin. So he proceeded walking to the bed where his clothes been placed drying his hair off. Jimin is near the bed standing.

He was mesmerized by other's beauty. Yoongi looked so fragile and breath taking.

You can't help when you fall or who you fall in love with. It just happens without us knowing.

Jimin was so absorbed in the moment,he didn't realize yoongi waving his hand at him.

Jimin came back to reality. He was flustered. Yoongi was standing infront of him half naked.

"Jimin"

"Huh." Jimin was stuttering.

He was about to turn away trying to run out of the hot room. Suddenly he slipped because yoongi is still wet and the floor became wet.

Jimin slipped on yoongi making both of them fall on the bed on top of eachother. Naked Yoongi on bed with jimin on him.

Jimin once again got lost in those sharp feline eyes. Yoongi too was focused on Jimin's eyes as if they held the whole universe.

Both lost in each others eyes.

Jimin placed his hands on naked chest of yoongi while yoongi's made it's way under Jimin's shirt lifting it up making both naked stomachs make contact.

Yooni saw jimin leaning in so he licked his lips in anticipation.

Yoongi also did like jimin but was being a coward to admit.

Jimin finally sealed their lips together unable to hold back. Yoongi isn't complaining at all. He loved the feeling of youngers lips on his own.

The kiss felt magical.

This was the first ever kiss that was happening with their knowing or consciousness. The wedding one doesn't count probably.

Jimin slowly moved his lips,yoongi doing the same. Jimin did pretty good for a new kisser as yoongi was guiding him.

Yoongi trailed his index finger along Jimin's spinal cord while other on Jimin's neck deepening the kiss. As a result making jimin shiver and moan into the kiss. He sucked on Jimin's bottom lip.

Yoongi took the chance to slip his tongue inside. Both were enjoying it too much lost in the world.

That's when both namjin walked in to call for breakfast. Namjoon was about to open his mouth but jin closed his mouth. Namjoon was struggling so jin signalled him to see first.

Namjoon zipped his mouth up on seeing the couple kissing passionately. They both tiptoed silently to the living room leaving the kissing couple to their own world.

The kiss was sudden,out of the blue. Both liked it. No. Loved it.

They both broke the kiss. A string of saliva connecting their swollen lips. Jimin's lips were swollen from all the making out while cheeks tinted bright red.

Yoongi was about to say something but jimin abruptly stood up stumbling upon yoongi mumbling a sorry and ran out of the house.

Yoongi sat up straight perplexed why jimin suddenly walked off.

To say, yoongi was about to have a serious talk with jimin about his feelings. That

He liked jimin.

Yes yoongi liked jimin as well. The feeling was mutual but none were brave enough to confess.

May be I was out of control and he didn't like it. Hell what is wrong with me. I'm always making him uncomfortable. Maybe he doesn't like me.

Yoongi sighed. He had to bath again.

Jimin ran out of up the house,catching his breath.

Jimin drove off to his secret place to ease off his nervousness.

Gosh.

Why in the world did I do that.

He must think I'm a freak.

Damn jimin.

He probably hates you by know.

It was real this time.

That time he kissed me ,he thinks I was asleep.
But thi was way more intense.

Can't you hold yourself.

Jimin started scolding himself for the stupid thing he did.

Jimin didn't even came back for breakfast. He ate at some cafe.

Yoongi didn't notice jimin not being home after that thing. He was waiting fo jimin to speak things up but jimin never showed up that day.

Jimin wasn't brave enough to show up. He cursed himself for all his actions towards yoongi.

Yoongi waited a long time but sensing no signs of jimin,he gave up and left for work.

The day passed quickly. Everyone returned home while jimin didn't. Yoongi was getting tensed. So Yoongi called tae and Tae told him that jimin was alright and running a bit late.

Apparently jimin didn't tell tae anything as tae thinks they like eachother. So he made up that he was busy and asked tae to inform.

He couldn't face yoongi. So he ate dinner out and went home pretty late. By the time jimin went home,yoongi was asleep on the bed all curled up.

Its gonna be hard.

Jimin thought mentally and plopped himself on the bed. It was a tiring day for both of them but especially for jimin because escaping was tiring.

Yoongi woke up in the midlle of night to see yoongi beside him sleeping soundly.

"Jimin" he called out. But jimin didn't respond.

"He must be asleep" yoongi mumbled to himself .

But jimin heard yoongi yet kept quite. He chose not to talk.

                                                                ~💎~

A few days passed by but jimin is making some excuses to escape from yoongi. He is either not staying home or else is learning cooking with jin.

Yoongi was growing restless on younger's behavior but never lost hope.

He even heard about dating rumors of jimin. He was shocked.

There was a headline saying is model park jimin dating singer Kim Jongin?

He felt devastated after hearing the news. He didn't want to interfere anymore. He felt his heart shatter into millions of pieces.

Neither of them talked.

A week passed by like this. Jimin not staying home and yoongi staying at studio.

It was the time for Mini's departure. She informed yoongi to send her home.

The thing yoongi didn't know is  jimin was coming as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
35.2K 2.6K 28
In this story, Park Jimin, a cute, jolly, teenaged boy has a huge crush on his handsome tutor Kim Taehyung, and eventually falls in love with him. No...
63.1K 3.3K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...
415K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...