The Cop's Abduct

Από introvert_2001

loveseries#2 Cover credits: @AMBER_0501 " Commander Deepak Kashyap here, there are no traces about Dr. Mehra... Περισσότερα

Clash of Cars
The 3 Star Thieves
The Casanova
Falling For Her
The Holi
The New York Trip
Dr. Mehra & Mr. Vohra
The Marriage Threat
Confession & Rejection
The Missing Report
Alone In The Island
Ritorumasutā
Suggestion Please.....
His Sweetheart
The Engagement
The Stained Shirt
Tied Together
Blazing Ires
The Cozy Night
The Murder Mishap
Formula Of Pain
Enigma Of Pain
Calm & Indulged
Back To Square
The Desired Punishment
The Blood Shred
The Sleeping Beauty
Ethical And Unethical Porn
Please.... Just One Kiss
His Self Destruction
The Sexual Desires
France
Do I Love You?
The Actional Proposal
The Drunken Confessions
UPSE or NEET?
The Consoled Nights
It's NITHYA.
Transfer
The Naughty Mammals
Tresspassed and Arrested
The Glimpses Of The Past
The Ku-Chi-Koo
Dancing Desires
Series of skids
Drunken Discussions
Daddy Vibes
Back Home
My Adorable One
The Crying Exercise
spam
Queen Of Dark Nights
Epilogue
New Book Alert!

The Start Of New Tale

1.6K 62 6
Από introvert_2001

Author's POV:

It was like everyone's energy is down after Advi left but there is one person who is ineffective of all the circumstances, that is Adi. His whole concentration is either on his work or Nithya whom he feel is invading his mind without any reason.

New cases have been piling up on his and Shantanu's shoulders. Work has been hectic totally making them shred the blood instead of sweat.

Adi and Shantanu along with their subordinate Suresh are in the Home Minister's office. Adi and Shantanu looked at each other and sighed.

They are called inside once the meeting of the officials is over. They walked inside and saluted to the Home Minister who is sitting in his chair.

" Good Morning Sir." Greeted both the cops.

" Good morning Shantanu. Good morning Adithya." The Minister smiled.

Even though, both the friends's faces held a small smile, they are sweating profusely inspite of the AC in the room.

For sure they know that, their Home Department is all set to blast an another bomb.

" The reason why you called us here is sir?" Shantanu posed.

" Yeah! I'm coming to that IPS Shantanu Saxena." The home minister said coldly making both of them groan. They know, if he use their full names along with their designations, they should be ready with a pit dug open.

" I want you both to go under cover for two months and unvail the secrets of the Dons of the Meena Bazaar. Here is the list of Dons and the list of all the illegal activities taking place there. 4 more cops are gonna work with you. And you can take Suresh with you." The Home Minister declared making the super cops nod.

They got into the car while the driver drove to the suicide spot. All the while, Shantanu's lips are thinned with no expression on his face.

" Are you ok Shantanu?" Adi asked placing his hand over his shoulder.

" Yeah. I'm." Shantanu tried to end the conversation short.

" Then why are your eyes wet?" Adi asked looking directly into his eyes.

" It's Anvi's 4th birthday next month and she requested me to spend some time with her. You know Adi, she said that she misses me a lot. I feel like I'm not able to give enough time for my daughter. She lacks my love Adi. I hardly see her." Shantanu spoke and a lone tear slipped his eye.

Adi's heart thudded listening to his friend. He gave a thought whether his children too are going to have the same miserable life as of Anvi's.

" Shreya never complained about me spending enough time with her. You know right how we have started our married life? She always supported me. She used to smile at me hiding those painful tears Adi. Our first anniversary was a disaster. I said I hate her. And the second, I was called by the Himachal government. The third, I don't know Adi, I feel like a robot. I never got enough time with my family." Shantanu finally broke. Adi held him even before he kiss the ground.

" I understand Shantanu." Adi tried consoling.

" No. You don't Adi. You'll only understand when you have your own wife and a kid atleast where either of them crave for your presence but can't have." Saying this Shantanu walked to the suicide spot.

Both of them did few formalities and looked for the witnesses along with the forensic department.

They are hell tired travelling from one place to another to meet the people related to them.

" When are we supposed to leave?" Adi asked.

" Tomorrow morning." Shantanu answered monotonously.

All the talk he had with Shantanu is playing in his mind repeatedly.

" What happened to my boy? You look so sad today?" Anuradha asked Adi who is lost sitting on the dining table.

He jerked at his place when Anuradha touched him.

" No..... No. I'm alright mom." Adi sighed.

" No. You don't look fine. What have happened Adi?" Anuradha asked caressing his light stubble.

" Will I be able to give enough of my time to my kids mom? Shantanu cried today saying that he never got enough time to spend with both of them. " Adi shivered just thinking about that.

" Adi! It's not like that son. Your profession demands all your time dear." Anuradha tried saying.

" Will my kids too have to beg me to spend some time with them Mom? Nithya is a doctor too!" Adi said unaware of his conscience.

" Adi?" Anuradha gasped.

" What did you just say?" She asked.

" What mom?" He asked lowly.

" What do you mean by Nithya is a doctor too? Do you like her?" Rahul asked worried.

" Did I say that?" Adi panicked.

" Yes! Are you falling for her son?" Anuradha cupped his face.

" I don't know mom!" He said holding his head.

" I'm leaving tomorrow for two months." His mere sentence was enough to make his parent understand that he is going undercover.

Anuradha and Rahul looked at eachother and they both know that it is the start of new tale.

He left the dining room without even having his food. The thoughts of his kids, his wife and Nithya are messing up with his mind.

On the other hand Nithya is assaigned as the incharge of today's operation. She need to guide the doctors of the Homeopathic department.

She was scared for the first time. This is one such operation where the politicians are involved. It's the operation of the Home Minister's son.

Once she got into the doctor's scrubs, she walked into the OT where the 2 homeopathic doctors are present. It was the first operation in India where the Homeopathic doctors are going to perform a surgery.

If the operation gets successful, it's like her hospital will be on the top and a huge recognition for Nithya.

All the lights are switched on directed to the patient's chest. The person adjacent to Nithya who is specialised in Anesthesia gave an injection and stood a little far from the doctors nodded at them indicating them to start the operation.

The doctors looked young and scared. Nithya gave a gentle smile and blinked her eyes in assurance. The doctors heaved a sigh and nodded at them.

" Make the incisions first." Nithya guided.

The doctors marked and cut the incisions (small cuts made) on the side of his chest. Nithya looked at the Minister's son in disgust. His lungs are in the worst condition ever possible. His left lung looked totally damaged. It have 2 cancer tumors. For a second she pitied his wife and children.

" Handle your blades carefully doctors. Just like this. And please go ahead with the pneumonectomy ( surgical procedure to remove one lung)." Nithya guided and the doctors nodded.

They are performing each thing asking the respective doubts to Nithya.

" Yeah! Just like that remove those tumors by segmentectomy (procedure to remove the affected segment of the lung)." Nithya instructed and they did.

They were stitching back the incisions while Nithya helped them in gluing his skin together. Once they are done with the surgery, they gave anesthesiologist a thumbs up. Four of them discarded their scrubs and walked to the sterilization room. Once they came out, the Home Minister marched towards Nithya.

She yawned as it's past 2:30 in the morning.

" How is my son doctor?" Home minister asked her.

" Good. And please meet me today afternoon. I need to discuss with you about him regarding his medication and precautions to be taken." Nithya smiled.

" Sure doctor. I'm very grateful to you. Please feel free to ask me anything. How much do you need? I'm ready to pay any amount you desire. I'm forever in debt to you." The Home Minister said desperately.

" I'm sorry sir. I don't need your money. I'm satisfied with the amount I earn. But if you don't mind, can I ask a favour from you?" Nithya asked hesitantly.

" Sure Dr. Mehra. Please ask." The minister said.

" Ummm. Can you replace someone with IPS Saxena in your undercover operation sir?" Nithya asked with her head down.

" How do you know about this undercover operation?" The Home Minister asked coldly making Nithya shrudder.

" I'm sorry to interfear sir. But it's his daughter's birthday the next month. And he is really depressed that he is not able to give his time to his family. His daughter is really close to me. If it is possible, can you please do this favour?" Nithya whispered the last part.

" I understand you Dr. Mehra. But it's decided by the Central Government. It is not in my hands now. I can't do it. I'm really very sorry." Home Minister to gave an apologising look.

" Thank you sir." Nithya have a tight lipped smile. He took his leave while Nithya went to her cabin angrily.

I can't even do anything for Anvi. Nithya thought and a layer of saline swirled in her eyes.

She still remember how she called Nithya this afternoon and cried saying that she missed her daddy. She wanna spend some time with him. Nithya felt as if someone have done the same thing with her.

She went to her cabin and collected her things. Her phone rang and when she looked at it, it's her father.

" Yes daddy!" She said in a painful tone.

" Why is my sweety sad? Didn't the surgery go well? It happens dear. You gave your best." Kunal said trying to cheer her up.

" The surgery was successful Daddy." Saying this she broke into sobs.

" Nithya, sweety! You are scaring me. Come home first." Kunal said panicked.

Nithya harshly wiped her tears and nodded ending the call. She drove to her home and Kunal opened the door for her.

" You go and take your bath first." Kunal said pushing her towards the stairs. She took a bath and changed into her night clothes.

Kunal sat on her bed opposite to her and asked what happened. Nithya said everything in detail making her father sigh.

" Are you crying because of Anvi?" Kunal frowned.

" No Daddy!" She said wiping her tears.

"Then what my kid?" Kunal pacified her.

" That little one is craving for her father's love. Shantanu have particular timings regarding his duty except few situations. But what about me Daddy? I'm a doctor. I have no specific timings. I need to go whenever and wherever I'm needed. What will happen to my kids. They'll lack my love Daddy. They'll probably hate me." Nithya said.

" Oh my darling!" Kunal chuckled.

" I understand your pain. And what ever you spoke is 100% true. But why are you scared about you non existent kids?" Kunal asked wiping her tears.

" But Daddy!...." She tried but Kunal cut her off.

" Sleep well. You need it now. Your brain is exhausted." Kunal kissed her forehead and made her sleep. Once she slept, he went to his room smiling.

She is thinking about her kids who are not yet born! Silly girl! He thought but at the same time he understood what his daughter is going through.

.............................................................

" Dr. Mehra! I would like you to visit my home for my son's prescriptions please?" The Home Minister requested.

" Please, let me check my schedule for today sir." Saying this she scrolled her tablet just to see ony one appointment which she rescheduled for tomorrow.

" Yeah. I'm free sir. I'll come." Nithya cut the call and left for the Home Minister's home.

It was really a hectic decision for the whole hospital. It was strict order from the Home Minister to shift his son directly to his home due to some security issues.

Nithya entered inside to see Adi and Shantanu in thir casual dresses talking something seriously with the other police officers who are in their casuals too.

Shantanu's gloomy face caught her attention. Her heart felt heavy just thinking about Anvika.

Nithya heard some hushed voices to look here and there. She saw and her gaze stopped on the security guard whom she've seen yesterday with the Home Minister.

She walked to him and raised her eyebrow.

" Mam! I've heard your request to Minister. It is possible to replace any officer at the last moment. But Minister is so lazy and tensed about his son to think about anyone." The guard smiled.

Nithya shew her gratitude towards him by placing few brown notes in his hand which he gladly took.

She saw the Home Minister coming down and Shantanu moving towards the exit. Nithya took that as the cue and placed her leg on his way.

Shantanu's legs got tangled with hers and he kissed the floor which made his nose bleed. All the officers ran to him and Adi is totally shocked to see Nithya in the Minister's house. His heartbeats rose earning a soft pain in his heart.

" Oh my god! Are you okay sir?" Nithya bent down and pretended to check his pulse. She gasped and looked at the Home Minister with her bulged eyes.

She signalled the guards to make Shantanu lay on the couch and they did as per her orders.

" What is this little witch doing now?" Adi murmured himself.

" Are you on any medication sir?" Nithya asked sweetly. Shantanu looked at her as if she is mad. Nithya manipulated Shantanu through her eyes and he immediately nodded.

" I'm sorry to say, but you are unfit to travel now sir. If you still don't abide, it will lead to serious consequences such as BP, heart muscle disease, anemia, hypoglycemia etc..." Nithya said whatever came to her mouth scaring the shit out of both Shantanu and the Home Minister.

Adi too panicked listening to all these thinks which might attack his friend.

" But Dr. Mehra, it's really important for me to present along with them." Shantanu said seriously. Nithya glared at him only to earn his gulp.

That idiotic Minister thought the anemia as amnesia and hypervelvated. He immediately ordered Shantanu to drop out of this undercover operation asking Adithya to take the lead.

" It's ok sir. I'll go with my team. I can't ditch them at the last moment." Shantanu said and the Minister immediately retorted making Nithya control her laugh.

" No. IPS SAXENA. I can't let you spoil the whole operation. You may leave now. Take rest for few days and rejoin again." The Minister ordered.

He left to the Assembly as there held an important meeting. He gave his son's whole responsibility to the head nurse of his son who is working for him from the past 12 years.

" Am I really attacked by whatever you named Nithya?" Shantanu asked scared.

" Are you some dumbwit or what? I literally made you fall and you know that too." Nithya screamed lowly which amused Adi who is the silent spectator there. The remaining officer's mouths are wide open seeing how she misguided the whole government with in few seconds.

" And why did you do that?" Shantanu asked.

" Consider this as Anvi's birthday gift from me." Nithya said oozing out some attitude from her. She quickly waved off her hand and walked towards Adi, her best friend.

" How is my best friend?" Nithya asked. With in nano seconds she is in his embrace with his head in her hair.

" I don't want to take part in this operation Nithya." Adi mumbled.

" Why do you think like that Adi? Shantanu have a purpose for staying back. You are an intelligent police officer. Go and rock it." Nithya said rubbing his back.

" I don't have a purpose to go there except for chasing those Dons and throwing them behind the bars which will eventually result in their bail." Adi huffed.

" I heard that you are ought to stay in Meena Bazaar street." Nithya asked pulling back from the hug. Shantanu was grinning like a mad man in the happiness of meeting his daughter.

" Yes." Adi sighed while his co officers showed their watch indicating that it's time to leave for their operation.

" Then, find an amazing dress for me and get it. I'll give you only 2 months time Mr. Vohra. See! Here you got your purpose to visit Meena Bazaar. Go, find the best designer piece for your best friend now. All the best." Nithya grinned making the other officers smile too with her cute talk.

" I will. Bye sweetheart." Adi pinched her cheeks and ran out.

Nithya was guided into her patient's room and she looked at him and sighed in distraught.

Nithya prescribed the medicines required and advised what all care to be taken regarding his dressing. Nithya handed the diet chart which she have collected from the nutritionist.

" Mam, if you don't mind ,can I ask you something?" The head nurse asked hesitantly.

" Yeah please go ahead." Nithya suggested injecting him with something.

" Are you and Vohra sir in relation?" She asked making her halt.

" No. He is my best friend
Why do you think so?" Nithya asked smiling.

" Because Vohra sir never allowed anyone to hug him and also never took one into a hug. He is so rigid and dedicated towards his works. Today, I saw some sorrow and unwillingness in his eyes. But you gave him a purpose to go there." The nurse said chuckling at the end making Nithya too chuckle.

" No. He is my friend." Nithya gave a clarification.

" But he is a very good person." The nurse smiled and eventually Nithya too nodded.

Only if Nithya know, what kind of a monster, her best friend can be.

She was leaving to her home but out of no where Shantanu popped up startling Nithya.

" You scared me Shantanu." Nithya spoke.

" Sorry. But thanks for the favour Nithya." He grinned.

" I'll remember this and I owe you for this!" He said and Nithya smiled at this.

Adi and the remaining officers are in the car which is driving to the airport. They took out their sims inserting a new one. And the next second they switched on their mobiles, they are pinged with a long message indicating the places and the names of the Dons ruling the places.

Adi closed his eyes only to see his new found best friend before him. Her cute wish where he was asked to get her a dress by working his ass off for 2 months.

He was so unwilling when Shantanu dropped. But her cute pampering brought back the same enthusiasm he daily contain. But still his heart is restless. It is sensing the upcoming danger. But Adi brushed off all those and took a small nap.

On the other hand, Nithya was asked to come to the hospital. She was hell tired due to the little sleep and her work in Home Minister's house.

" Sir, I really can't make it. I need some rest. Please try and understand." Nithya pleaded.

" I understand Dr. Mehra. And I agree on what you say. But please understand our situation too. You are not just some ordinary doctor now. You need to attend this press meet. Your operation last night was a huge success." The person on the other side said.

" Ok. I'll be there. But I won't be there for more than half an hour. I desperately need some sleep." Nithya said in her final tone.

" Ok." Saying this they made peace.

By the time, Nithya reached there, the press is already standing there. All of them started clicking her pictures making her partially blind for few seconds.

She walked to her seat to sit along with the doctors to whom she guided last night.

" Good afternoon Dr. Mehra." They smiled and in return she greeted them politely.

" So Dr. Mehra, how do you feel now? Your last night operation was so successful that you became a PAN over night." The first reporter asked.

" Yeah it was good. And I feel the same as before. Owner of the same small hospital and the founder of the same NGO! Nothing special." Nithya answered dryly.

" And being a PAN was not my choice. It's the choice of my work." Nithya said rapidly.

" What do you say about your co doctors Dr. Mehra? Being the reputed pulmonologist, this is your first surgery where you guided the doctors of other department other than your juniors. Your hospital is the first one which took the risk of including the doctors from Homeopathy." The second one asked trying to put some check to Nithya and it irritated her to the core.

" I feel glad that I tried helping the doctors from the other department. And for the beginners, they are excellent. And coming to what you spoke about risks, there is no such thing. And yes, my hospital is the first one to perform this type of surgery where the doctors of other department are included. And please don't underestimate them. We hold our degree only in one specialization and can perform operations only regarding one organ but they can perform 58 types of surgeries." Nithya said with an over sweet smile shutting the reporter's mouth.

They cleverly diverted the remaining questions to the remaining two doctors while Nithya pleaded Dr. Ahmed asking his permission to leave. Her eyes are literally drooping.

Kunal sent an extra driver with Nithya as he know his daughter well. As soon as Nithya reached her home, she directly hit her bed without even changing her clothes.

Adi along with Suresh are residing in his condo. He immediately dailed Diya to be only rejected. While the remaining officers rented a condo just below his house.

" Sir, there was a meeting among the Dons of Meena Bazaar tonight." Suresh informed.

" And thir plan is to lure the rich businessman and make their drug dealing easy. Is it that?" Adi asked watching the Tom and Jerry movie.

" Yes sir. But there is a problem here." Suresh kept his worry forward.

" And that is?" Adi asked munching his chips throwing one packet on Suresh's face.

" The remaining officers have already got their fake IDs and fake websites regarding their businesses as well. But we still don't have any." He spoke.

" Let the meeting happen today. And by today evening, yours and my fake IDs and websites of our company will be created. Infact our so called company already exists." Adi grinned.

" Sir?" Suresh asked flabbergasted.

Adi opened his mouth to speak further but Diya's call interrupted him.

" You called?" Diya asked.

" That's why you called me back!" Retorted Adi.

" Stop being Cocky Adi. This devil is sitting on my head. What do you want? Be quick." Diya sounded pissed.

" Your company." He answered making her breath halt.

" Come again." Diya asked and he repeated the same.

" Present me as Dhruv Agarwal, the sole heir of Agarwal groups of industries. And Suresh as my PA. Make some fake websites and tabloids about us. And I want it all done by evening." Adi said.

" Let me take a breath boss!" Diya chuckled.

" Please." Adi pouted.

" I swear I'll take care about my ID proofs as Dhruv Agarwal. But help me with your company and few manipulations." Adi asked concentrating on how Jerry is trying to escape from Tom.

" Fine. I'll ask Ram(Advi's PI) to do as per your requirements. And the new story will be that my Dad have hand overed his business to you an year back and you are keeping it stable with your hard work. Is that ok regarding the tabloids?" Diya asked and he grinned looking at the TV screen watching how Tom used his intelligence to trap the little mouse.

" Yeah great. Thank you and don't call me for the next 2 months. I won't be available." Adi said munching his chips.

" Yeah ok." Diya rolled her eyes and ended the call.

As per his orders, they got their fake IDs. The whole day all the officers  practised how to behave like a true businessman and how to talk. They cracked few jokes about what to do when caught.

This all made Adi back to his cheerful mode but that nagging feeling didn't leave his mind.

He sighed switching off the TV.

With Love ♥️
introvert_2001

I have to cross check everything with my cousin regarding those medical terms. 😂

Happy New year in advance.

Word Count: 4042.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.9M 84.5K 56
This story needs to be edited. Highly edited. Read it on your own risk, there are numerous grammatical errors. Love y'all! "What the hell that is no...
4.1M 198K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
9K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
5.1M 118K 66
DARK ROMANCE "Don't please," she sobbed, shaking badly. The fear of her situation was slowly sinking in. "Please let me go, I want to go home." S...