Chapter Seventeen: I Knew You Where Trouble

Nialla's POV

What would you do, if you have to choose between your life or your family's life? Right now my best friend is not talking to me after what happend to Isis. Is been a moth since that happend and he is so mad with me that he only talks with my grandpa and to be honest I am so sad because of his actions. I know he can be mad but is not my fault that Isis is dead she was protecting me. Nessie already turn 11 years old human and she was so happy about it...But I still can't believe what is going on with the Volturi each day there is more human people dead because a strange creature and of course that 'creature' is the Volturis...

"Babe"

"Yes?'

"Are you listening?"

"Sorry I wasn't"

"What's wrong?"

"Everything is wrong Jake"

"Don't be like that"

"And how do you want me to be?"

"You"

'I don't feel like me in this last moth I feel like a murderess"

"Beacuse of what happend to Isis? Nialla that is not your fault"

"Well technically is my fault because she died protecting me"

"Okay stop"

"Is the truth"

"Nialla let's talk about other things please I don't want you to be sad"

"I am...sad and angry"

"Why angry?"

"Because I am weak I coulnd't protect Isis"

"You know what? Forget it let's go to your home"

"Okay"

Jake and I walk to my home and he left because he was going somewhere with the pack. I have to admit I felt forever alone to be honest. I got inside and went to my bed to sleep.

--The other day--

Sunshine rise as always in the morning, bringing light into the most darkest places but sometimes I wonder if the sun can help me with something. The other days I went to a old library where there was books of the different powers that exist and trust me I have a lot of powers inside of me, like for example I can make the sun come and go with just wishing it, or weird stuff like that. I am better in my powers and by that I mean I control every single one of them and I am very happy about it. Since Isis died I trained day and night and finally accomplished my goal, to be the most powerfull thing in the whole planet and in the universe. Today my family is going to hunt for a while so I am going to stay in my home. And...they left great I really don't know what to do right now is like I think I have to be ready for something but to be honest I don't have a clue of what this feeling means...

You know when people are in love they are so cute! Yeah I know this is a little awkard for me to say it but it's true. I love the idea of a happily ever after in the stories so that's why I am telling you that today is Sam and Emily's wedding, a wedding everyone was waiting for, well everyone except Leah. She ran away a few days ago and nobody knows where she can be. That's why Jake left yesterday with Jared and Paul to see if they can find Leah soon. I am getting ready for the wedding and it's cool to see weddings, well I know this is not going to be a normal wedding with wolves and the most powerfull thing going but we can try. After I put my purple dress on and my converse Jake finally arrived to pick me up. He told me that they didn't find Leah and right now Seth and Quil where looking for her somewhere in Canada where all the wolves go. After 30 minutes we finally arrived to the wedding and we sit in the chairs waiting for the bride to walk in, I saw Sam in the shrine waiting for Emily with a big smile on his face, I think this is the first time I see Sam smile since I meet him and I meet him like two moths ago, so it's a really weird situation. The moment we where waiting for finally arrived...Leah was walking to where Sam was standing with a beautiful white dress and a big smile on her face. Sometimes I wonder if I am going to get the chance to do that with the person who I love I don't know maybe Jacob. No one knows where we are going to be tomorrow but I wish that when it's my turn to get married I can get married with Jacob.