Chapter Ten: Forget

Nialla's POV

I was sleeping in my bed when suddlenly the sun gets inside my room and wakes me up. I see that Jake is not there with me anymore. Well, I think he left probably he had better things to do. I am worried about grandma Renee though she is now a new born and it's going to be very hard for her to get used to this strange life, I can't believe the Volturis did this they ruined her life forever.

I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom, I took a quick shower and then got dressed. I got my black jeans, a t-shirt that said: 'Believe' and my gray converse when I was ready I went downstairs to see if anyone was home. Well I didn't find anyone so I guess they are searching for grandma. Talking about that where is Nessie, Esme and Seth? Weird I thought they we're going to be here.

"Good morning" I heard a voice behind me making me have a little heart attack. I slowly turn around to find out it was Jake. 

"Jacob! You want to give me a heart attack or something?" I asked touching my chest.

"Sorry Nills" He replied laughing.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Well Esme went to the store to get food, Seth and Nessie go for a walk and the others-" He was about to continue but I cut him off.

"Still searching for my grandma" I said and he nodded.

"Yes" Jacob said looking at me.

"I think she is going to feel lost" I added and he smiled.

"She will be okay" He said giving me a warm hug.

"I don't know why I have a bad feeling that something is going to happend" I said letting go of him.

"Something? Like what?" Jacob asked.

"I don't know" I said looking at the window.

Bella's POV 

We where searching for my mom since Nills told us what happend, but the bad part is that we still are searching. Where are you mom? 

"Bella?" I heard a voice call me name. Alice looked at me scared.

"Who is there?" Alice asked to the person. The person slowly walked towards us.

"I am" When I saw the person I almost died. It was my mom! 

"Mom!" I said running towards her and giving her a hug.

"I feel weird" She said touching her head.

"It's normal don't worry Renee" Carlisle said 

"Mom I think we should go back home" I said.

"Sure we need to go" Mom said smiling. We run back to Forks and in less than 5 minutes we where in front of our house 

"Welcome home mom" I said openong the doors of the Cullen's house.

Nialla's POV 

After I talked to Jake, grandma Renee came back with food, and in that moment Seth and Nessie arrived from there walk. We we're eating and then I heard my mom's voice it's official they are home, and they found grandma Renee. 

"Renee" 

"Esme" 

They hugged each other. 

"I am glad you are here" 

"Thanks" 

"Grandma!"-Nessie run to her arms and they hugged. 

"Hello sweety"