Chapter Twentyseven: The Boss of the Evlowmav Part 1

The picture I am going to put in this chapter is not other than Mister Yanick...So let's go to the chapter :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nialla's POV

School...You just have to love it right? I wake up one hour ago and right I am walking to school because my family is using my car. It sucks I hate walking to school, but what more can I do. Jessica and my mom are united again like in the old times and I am happy about it, I think Iktan told everything to his mom because she was a little weird when it comes to the supernatural stuff, I mean not about me but I think he told her what happend to him. But after all she is he's mom she deserves to know what is going on with him. I finally arrived to school and there where my popular friends, lately I am not with them, let's saw that they are so popular right now and I am like a geek in school with my best friend Letsy. We are the little nerds of the school...typical. I walk inside and saw my best friend standing there waiting for me. I walk to her and we walk to our first class.

I have to admit this day is going too fast, right now I am in lunch with Letsy, she is eating and I already finished.

"Ah...Nills"

"Yes?"

"Blondie is looking at you"

"Blondie?"

"Fred"

"You mean Iktan"

"Is the same thing"

"He is?"

"No I was just saying so you could now, Duh"

I turn around slowly and there he was looking at me, I turn around quick.

"Now that's weird"

"You think"

"I mean I saved him but that is all"

"Nills he is popular now and we are you know...'

"Nerds"

"Pretty much"

"Whatever"

"I think we should go outside or he is going to eat you"

"Very funny"

"Let's go"

--With the popular's--

"Ah...Fred?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you looking at Nialla like that"

"I am not looking at her"

"Really dude"

"What?"

"Do you like her?"

"No!"

"C'mon you can tell us"

"I don't like her okay"

"Whatever"

--Back to Nills--

After school I went outside to wait for someone to pick me up.

"Hello beautifull"

"Hey!"

I run to my brother and hugged him tight.

"What are you doing here?"

"Visiting"

"Yanick!"

I run to him and hugged him tight like I did to my brother.