Chapter Thirteen: Do You Remember? Part 2

Nialla's POV

 Another day, the same rutine, the same stuff...How I am feeling? I feel lost completely out of this world, sad, angry , I really think Khalid did this for my own good but it hurst you know...It's like I know I can't do anything about what he told me, it's obvious that you already know Khalid's power erasing people's mind, wait a minute I am the most powerful thing right? Then why I don't use a power to bring memorie's back? But the thing is I don't know how to use that power I can see the past but I didn't train for letting people remember their past...I am a genious! I run out of home to see my aunt she will tell me what to do in this case...After I drived 30 minutes on the road I finally arrived to my aunt's home.

"Aunt!'

"Nills?"

"Hey!"

"You scared me"

"Sorry"

'What's wrong my dear tomorrow is your training"

'I know , but I wanted to ask you something"

" Oh Dear, what?'

"Well, I have ALL the powers in the world right?"

'Yes you do"

"Well is it possible to make another person remember their past?"

'In your case yes"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Okay..."

"Train me! Train that power with me!"

'Nills it's complicated"

"I don't care! Please!"

"Okay, let me get some books and lets begin training"

"Thanks"

"No problem"

My aunt went inside the house and got back with some huge books, she put them in a table and told me to sit in front of her. She start to read some weird stuff and then we start to train, this power was different beacuse I can use it for good or for bad, for good beacuse I can make the memories return, for bad beacuse all the bad memories can come and kill beacuse it's like a dark magic or something like that. I was getting my head in control so I can practice my power. I have to admit that my practice was kind of interesting beacuse I was making a T.V see my aunts past and that was so cool that I wanted to do it again...

"Well you need to go home is getting dark"

"Ah! I wanted to stay"

"Sweety tomorrow you will train don't worry"

"Okay bye!"

I drived back home and when I arrived everyone was outside for some weird reason,My family, Jake and Seth, Amur, Benjamin and Khalid something is going on here..., I got out of the car and...

"Mom? What's wrong?"

"Is your grandma Renee"

"What?"

"She was thinking in a way to kill you"

"Why?'

"She thinks you are her enemy and that you killed Phil"

"What?"

"Carlisle is with her"

"Let me see her''

"Nialla don't"

"Jake please I need to do this"

"Be careful"-Edward said