Chapter Six: No More Secrets

Nialla's POV

This weekend it's been super! I've been with my grandfather Charlie and he is awsome. Mom is happy that I can finally spend time with him and I am happy too. Today school was fine but there was this new boy in school...What was his name? Oh yes Aaron he is like the womanizer of the school right now. Maybe he is cute but I don't like him in that way, anyway the point is that he looked at me the whole day and I have to admit I felt uncomfortable with him looking at me but I don't care...maybe I am just a little paranoid.

"Nills are you busy?" Nessie asked and I looked at her putting away my math book.

"No Nessie I finished my home-work what's wrong?" I said and she walked to my bed sitting next to me.

"Well I need to ask you something" She said and I nodded.

"Okay" I said and she sighed.

"So what is love exacly?" She asked and my eyes widened. You just got to be kidding me.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"What is love?" Renesmee asked.

"Nessie why are you asking me this?" I said in shock that my little sister asked me this question. She is too young.

"I am just curious?" She said

"Nessie? Do you like Seth?" I asked knowing that she likes him alot.

"Just a little" She said blushing.

"Ah...I don't know what to say" I said

"Well can you explain me?" She said looking at me.

"Well love is different with all the persons is unique and is a beautiful feeling that you feel for a boy and I guess in this case Seth right?" I said

"Yes" Nessie blushed even more.

"Did you told mom about this?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"Are you crazy? Mom is going to die if she knows about this" She said and I laughed.

"Nessie she is already dead" I said and she smiled.

"That's my point" She said winking at me.

"I think you are scared" I said and she looked at me confused.

"You think?" She said

"But I think you need to tell her though" I said and she nodded.

"Why?" She asked

"She is our mom she deserves to know Nessie" I added.

"Well you got a point there" She said giving up.

"I know I do" I said smiling at her.

"I guess I will" She said

"Great choice" I said to her.

"Oh I almost forgot , Jake is here" She said before walking out the door.

"So?" I asked annoyed.

"Come to say hi" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to" I said

"Why? Scared?" She said and I looked at her.

"Renesmee are you sure you are a kid?" I asked.

"Maybe" She said laughing

"Okay fine let's go" I said and she smiled.

Renesmee and I walk downstairs and there I saw Jake talking with Jasper and Emmett. My mom was talking to Seth and Edward. Everything was normal.