Chapter Three: My New Begginning

Nialla's POV

I was walking in a very dark forest, then I listen to a weird noise and I start to run every step I take the noise gets more and more close to me...Then everything turns black and I don't know what is going on. Then I see snow everything is white and I see Nessie with a wolve, and I see the Volturi in front of us. We are surounded by vampires from other countrys, what is this?

"Nialla" I listen to my name very far

What is this?

"Nialla" I listen to my name a little close

What is going to happend with the Volturi?

*Someone slap me in the face with a pillow*

"What the hell?!" I screamed opening my eyes.

"Sorry you are a sleeping beauty" Nessie said looking at me.

"In what way?" I asked still feelimg like I was going to sleep on any second.

"No matter what happends you don't wake up" She said laughing and I glared at her.

"And you think throwing stuff to people is a good way to wake them up Nessie?" I said to her

"Well yeah you need to get ready for school" She said more excited than me, yay! Get ready for school Nialla!

"What hour is it anyway?" I asked laying my head on my pillow.

"It's 5:30 a.m" I looked at her in shock.

"5:30? 5:30!? Nessie school starts at 8:00 a.m" I screamed at her.

"You need to get ready for your first day at a new school, new people and cute boys" She said winking at me.

"Nessie I am serious how old are you?" I said looking at her.

"Like 10" She said to me smililing

"Are you kidding me?" I asked her.

"No, please! I want to help you get ready I always dream to have a big sister" She told me and I smiled.

"Okay..." I said getting more awake.

"Okay well go to take a shower and I will get you your clothes"

After that I took a shower and when I finished Nessie gave me a t-shirt that had a heart in the middle, some skinny jeans, and my converse. When I was dressed I got out of the bathroom to see someone waiting for me...

"So?" Nessie said looking at me

"What?" I asked her

"Are you ready for school?" She asked me. Puff of course I am little sis.

"Maybe I don't know" I said

"You will be fine" She said to me.

"I guess so" I said.

Nessie was putting some stuff in my backpack while I was brushing my hair to a pony tale. I saw the clock and it was 6:30 I have like a hour left I have to hate Nessie for waking me up so early but I can't.

"Your backpack is ready and grandma is making us breakfast" Nessie said to me and I looked at her.

"I thought you don't go to school" I said and she laughed

"No I don't but I have the right to eat" She said and I smiled. She is right though.

"Yeah I know you are human or vampire wait your both but the point is" I said trying to not confuse her which was difficult because I didn't even understand what I was saying myself.