Chapter Seven: What Hurts The Most

Nialla's POV

Imprinting...something more powerfull than love, a feeling that a boy is feeling for me.

Love is something we share with another person...I am so weird right now. I think this whole imprinting stuff is driving me crazy! I don't know what to do, and in school everything is worse. Aaron is behind me all the time and to be honest that is creepy. I wish I could use my powers against him but I can't he is a simple human. Talking about using powers I am training every day with my uncle Jasper, I need to be ready if I ever see Demetri or any of the Volturis again. Even know I don't want to admit this I have to do it, I am scared...Scared of loosing my family, scared of not protecting them...I am trying my best to control my powers but sometimes is difficult...

"Nills?" Mom said while I snap out of my trance.

"Yes mom" I said looking at her.

"Jacob is on the phone" She said and my eyes widened.

"Tell him I am not home" I whisper to her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Sweety I told him that yesterday" She whisper back at me and I sighed yeah that's true...

"Well then I am with Charlie" I said looking at the movie I was watching.

-*On the phone*-

"Jacob she is with my dad" Bella said to a frustrated Jacob.

"Please! Bella let me talk to her" Jacob said trying to stay calm.

"She is not home" Bella said

"Is going to be one minute please Bella" Jacob begged and Bella sighed.

"Sorry Jake, bye"

-*Out of the phone*-

"So...what happend?" Mom asked sitting next to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Why you don't want to talk with him?" Mom asked turning off the T.V. I took a deep breath and looked at her.

"Beacuse...I don't want to" I murmur to myself but loud enough for her to hear me.

"Nialla" Why mom's push so much?

"Fine he told me he was imprinted on me" I told my mom and she laughed. Seriously?

"Oh I thought you knew" So she knew all this time? Good to know.

"No mom you and the rest of the family knew...Every one except me" I said and she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry" She said smiling

"Is not your fault" I grabbed the remote and turned the T.V again.

"I know, but you do realize that you will have to talk to him someday right" Don't remind me something so obvious mother.

"Someday, not today, not tomorrow" I said looking at the movie again.

"Oh talking about tomorrow Charlie is going to Port Angeles to do something so I am going with him and you will stay with Carlisle cause he dosen't work tomorrow" Mom said and I nodded.

"Okay.." I said.

"Well goodnight" Mom got up.

"Bye" She smiled and walked out of my room.

I lay in my bed for like 20 minutes and then I fall sleep.

Jacob's POV

"Jake" Leah said sitting next to me.