Chapter 18 A date?

Hwan pov
It's been a week since the incident and I haven't heard anything about MinAh. hopefully she is ok. I know that she tried to kill me but I still loved her as a fruend. she was one oft first friend here t this school before I met EXO or mark.
But I decided to try and forget about the past and just stay in the present. I decided to go grocery shopping a bit since we were running low of food. I changed into leggings and an oversized sweater. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my purse and my phone.

I went downstairs and saw EXO lounging around watching a movie. they all looked sad and a few were crying.
"Are you guys ok?"
EXO:shhhhh!!!
"Ok. well I'm going to the grocery. anyone want to come?"
EXO: SHHHH!!!
"Ok ok. geez."
I walked out the door and went to the groceries. while I was walking to the groceries I heard someone call my name. I turned and it was mark.
"Hi. what are you doing here?"
Mark: just walking around what about you.
"I'm going grocery shopping."
Mark: can I come with?
"Sure why not."

We walked together to the grocery store and he helped me a lot. why does EXO hate him I think he is a very nice and someone who is sweet. we went to the check out line to check out our stuff.

Cashier: my my you guys look like a cute couple.
"Oh no were not we are just friends."
Cashier: oh you don't have to be embarrassed you should be proud that you guys are a couple.
Why does this women not believe me that we're just friends. I looked over at mark and saw him blushing like crazy. I giggled a bit because I thought it was cute. after we payed and got out of the groceries we decided to walk around a bit.
Mark: umm Hwan?
"Yeah."
Mark: I was wondering if you want to have lunch with me?
did he just ask me out or something or is just a friend date. I thin kits just a friend date. I am hungry so...
"Sure. why not."
He smiled and grabbed my hand and led me towards a cute restaurant. we ordered our food and started eating. the food was amazing I should take EXO here one day. it was a lot of fun.
I didn't relise what time it was. it was already four.
"Sorry mark I have to go back thank you for lunch though it was great. bye."
I walked out of the restaurant and headed home.

Mark pov
Hwan: bye
I waved and smiled towards her. after she was gone my smile dropped. I found out at the hospital that MinAh died. I was devastated and I wanted revenge so bad.
I will get you Hwan and your boys as well.

Hwan pov
I got home and set the groceries down.
"I am so tired."
I looked around saw that the boys aren't there.
"EXO!"
Then I heard a voices yelling.
EXO: hhhwwwwaaaannnnn!!!!
I saw them rushing down the stairs and tackled me with a big hug.
Luhan: where were you. you had us worried sick.
"I was at the groceries."
Kai: why didn't you tell us?!
"I did but you guys were zoned into the movie."
Lay: oh sorry.
"It's ok."
D.O: I'll go make some food for us.
I went up to the room and plopped down onto my bed. I heard someone knock and it was Sehun.
"Hey can I help you."
He ran and plopped down in my bed next to me.
Sehun: nope.
"Why are you here then."
Sehun: I wanted to ask you something important.
"Ok."
Sehun: can you get me bubble tea.
Oh my gosh with this guy and his bubble tea.
"Why don't you ask your other members sehun. I pushed him out of the door and closed my door. I layed down on my bed and took a nice nap

Sehun pov
The truth is that wasn't what I. Was going to tell her. I was just to nervous. maybe some other day when the time is right I will tell her.

A/n
What was it that Sehun was going to tell her. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and sorry if it was short. please please please please do vote on my story and comment. I would love to reach at least a hundred votes on my story. so please do vote and comment. don't forget to follow and I'll follow back😊😊❤️❤️💗💗