Chapter 26

A/n
Sorry I didn't know what to call this chapter but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter😊

Hwan pov

I can't believe it. my first friend I've ever made died... I stared at the picture of her.

She was so sweet and caring... she would listen to all my problems, give me the best advice.

I started crying. I couldn't hold it in anymore. she was my best friend and it had to turn out this way. even though she tried to kill me I still love her.

D.O: Hwan!

I wiped my tears and quickly hid the picture under the pillow.

"Just a minute!"

I flipped the bed back over which was very hard then I threw away all the papers and put the drawers back into there places. I did a quick check making sure everything was back in place then I opened the door.

"Oh. hi D.O"

D.O: Hello! Can I come in.

"Sure.."

D.O: your not changed yet?

I remembered about the dinner thing.

"Oh yeah, I forgot."

D.O: you okay Hwan? It looks like you were crying.

"Crying? Haha I wasn't crying. My eyes usually turns red and puffy if I go to the poll or the beach for a while..."

D.O: oh... that's weird..

"You can wait here. I'll go and get ready quickly."

D.O: ok.

I quickly went to the restroom and closed the door. since we were going out to dinner I decided to wear something formal but nothing too like fancy. I wore a coral dress that had black petercollar and laces on the dress. Then I just curled my hair a bit so it was wavy. I applied a little bit of make up around my eye to hide the puffiness. and I was done!

I walked out the restroom and saw D.O sitting there.

"You ready?"

D.O: yep. you look very nice.

"Thanks... let's go."

We walked out the door and saw the rest of them waiting.

"Sorry did I take too long."

Suho: Nope. your good.

D.O: you guys go ahead I forgot to grab something.

Suho: ok meet us down in the lobby.

D.O: ok

We all headed down the stairs and waited for him.

D.O pov

"You guys go ahead I forgot to grab something."

Suho: ok meet us down in the lobby.

I quickly went into the room and closed the door. I took out the box I was hiding in my jacket.

Flashback to when he was in Hwan's room.

I watched her go into the restroom to get ready. I sat down on her bed and waited.

Why do I feel like she's hiding something. I layed down on her bed and noticed that I hit something hard on her pillow. I looked under it and saw a box. I grabbed the box and read it. I was shocked on what the note said. u was about to open it but Hwan came out. I quickly hid it behind my back as if nothing happened.

*end of flashback*

I read the note again and this time I opened the box. I saw a picture of a very pretty girl but saw dry blood around the flames. I took out the picture and studied it.

"This girl... Why does she... Look so familiar."

I couldn't quite put my fingers in who she was. I looked back at the note and started wondering who it was and what he wants with us and Hwan. I decided to push that away and headed down to the lobby. All I need to do is warn the others and protect hwan.

Hwan pov

Suho: there he is!

I looked up to see D.O walking towards us but he looked.... different

"You ok?"

D.O: uh yeah... everything's fine.

"Ok... then let's go! I'm hungry."

We all went into the van and drove to the restaurant. during the car ride there I noticed that D.O was thinking something deep. he was trying to hide something from us.

Xiumin: oy D.O!

D.O: hm?!

Xiumin: are you ok? It's like your so deep in thought that you didn't hear me call your name.

D.O: oh sorry.. I'm just tired from the beach that's all.

Xiumin: ok.... then get some rest when we come back.

D.O: ne

We arrived at the restaurant and it was cute.

It had cute tables made out of this material and decorated with flowers and stuff. it was like an indoor/outdoor restaurant.

We got our table and sat down. the waitress came and gave us the menus.

I decided to get what people call in L.A. a Hamburger...(couldn't think of anything else)

It was a type of bread bun that is filled with meat tomato lettuce cheese ketchup and mustard.

While we were waiting for our order, we talked and told stories a lot. We were all having fun time except for one.... D.O

He was just sitting there staring off into space.

"D.O... are you ok?"

D.O: huh?..... Oh yeah I'm fine."

Xiumin: dude are you sure. you've been quiet a lot.

D.O: yeah. oh look out food is here.

Still don't believe him. I decided to push that aside for now and enjoyed the food. it was really good, American food is not that bad.
-------------------------------------------
Luhan: wow! I am so full

Chen: that was really good. what did you think Hwan?

"It was delicious^_^"

We payed for the bill then started heading out to the car.
********************************
We arrived back at the hotel and headed towards the room.

D.O: Hwan, wait.

I turned to see D.O looking at me with a worried face.

"Yeah.... W-"

Before I could say anything else he pulled me in for a hug. I was surprised by his action.

"D.O..?"

D.O: just know that we are always here for you and you don't have to hide.

Before I could say anything he pulled away from the hug and walked into his room. I stood there speechless thinking about what he said.

"What was that all about?"

I entered in my room and plopped onto the bed. I turned to my side and saw a note on the curtain. I stood up and grabbed the note.

I dropped the note and quickly ran out the room.

A/n
Hello! My lovely readers, terribly sorry for the slow update. and also for the long chapter. but I would like to say thank you so much for the 3k reads and I'm almost at a hundred votes. so please do vote and comment if you'd like. ️also follow for follow!

Luv you guys!!❤️😊

~gamardit❤️