Chapter 7 Move in

EXO POV
We were rehearsing our dance since we had a live show coming up. we decided it was enough practice and took a break. while we were taking a break the door opened and a girl walked. she looks familiar. no way...
"HWAYOUNG!"
what in the world is she doing here.
"EXO I would like you to meet your new personal body guard."
"Personal bodyguard!" We all yelled
"Yes she will be your new one since the other one quit. she will moving in with you so that she can stay 24/7 with you. and one more thing there are to be no relationship when doing this." and like that he left.
Hwan POV
they were all giving me dirty looks. do they hate me that much well it doesn't matter because I hate them as well.
chen: why the heck are you the new bodyguard. you can't even fight I bet and just look at you your ugh.
Gosh that was hurtful and what's wrong with me I look decent at least.
"For your information You shouldn't underestimate. I can fight."
D.O prove it the n you have to battle Tao who is an expert at wushu I bet you can't beat him.
"Alright then I'll take the challenge. if I win then all of you guys have to treat me to dinner and desert and if I lose then I treat you guys to dinner and desert."
Luhan: we accept your offer Tao show her what you got.
I saw Tao stepped up and did this cool trick flip thing. he's not that bad but I can beat him. I got into my position ready to fight. Tao ran towards me really quickly but I dodged. as soon as I dodged I grabbed the back of his shirt and flipped him over. he fell on his butt so that's got to hurt.
All of there faces were shocked😱😱😱
Sehun: Tao you just got beat by a girl who is literally two times less your height.
Kris: so Dissapointed in you buddy.
Tao: my BUTT MY POOR BUTT IT HURTS HYUNG!!!!!!
"Ha now you guys have to treat me to dinner and desert."😝
EXO POV
Xiumin: oh my gosh she is scary
Luhan: she beated Tao
Suho:😳
"Ha now you guys have to treat me to dinner and desert."😝
Baekhyun: we have no choice.
Chanyeol: stop bragging you were just lucky that's all.
"Let's go now I'm hungry."
Sehun: she looks cute when she is laughing... WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING SEHUN PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!
Hwan POV
when they all packed their stuff ready to go we opened the door and saw the president standing there. we all bowed and greeted him
"Hwayoung I need you to go back to your dorm and pack up so that you can move in with them.
Baekhyun: WHAT! She's moving in with us.
(Luhan pretends to faint. Rest of EXOs face😳😱)
"Wait I have to move out sir today?!"
"Yes today"
That means I'm not staying with MinAh. I guess I have a lot of explaining to her. " I understand."

They decide to take me out to Korean bbq. and let me tell you it was delicious. they all stared at me in weird ways while I was eating.
"What you never seen a girl eat"
Chanyeol: you look like a pig.
Suho: it's so embarrassing to be near you sometimes.
"Hey rude." then I continued eating. after dinner they took me to bubble tea as desert. I ordered my favorite passion fruit boba. after a long day of eating I was full
"Wahh I'm so full"
Xiumin: now your like two times the size you were before
"Hey!" I punched him
"Ow! That hurt."

We then went our separate ways I headed back to the dorm so I can tell min ah the news and pack up
MinAh: WHAT!
"Shhhh people will here you"
"Sorry I'm just happy for you"
"What?! Happy for me"
"Uh yes you get hang out with them and stay with them 24/7 with them you now how jealous I am."
"Well they're really mean to me."
"Maybe truly inside they like you and just cover it up with the tough guy act."
"I'll miss you MinAh"😭
"I'll miss you too."😭
Someone POV
I'll make sure that know one gets to you Hwayoung. you will be mine and mine only. you probably don't recognize me but you will soon.

MinAh helped me pack up my stuff. as I opened the door I saw someone running away. hm wonder who he is?
She then helped me carry my stuff outside and load it into the car.
"Are you sure that you will be okay and not lonely?"
"I'm sure. hurry up and go I'll be fine."
" Okay I'll text you."
I got into the car the president sent so that I can go to there dorm. I waved at MinAh and she waved back.
I was pretty tired so I fell asleep in the car. when we arrived there the driver woke me up and helped me grab my bags. it was a pretty big place. I was a little nervous because from now I'm going to live with twelve guys for the rest of my life being there bodyguard.
"Here goes nothing." I rang the door bell and the door opened.