Chapter 24 Beach time!

Hwan POV

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. I walked up slowly to the door and opened it.

D.O: wake up sleepy head!

"Oh good morning D.O... what's up?"

D.O: we are going to the beach. so wake up and get changed. make sure where your swimsuit under your clothes we will be grabbing a bite before we head off to the beach.

"Wait. I don't even have a swimsuit."

D.O: no worries we took care of that for you. here you go.

"Oh thanks. I'll go change now."

D.O: ok we'll be waiting.

I closed the door and went to the restroom to wash myself.

I looked at the bathing suit and it was a two piece. the top was purple and it had frills then it had a little skirt bottom to go with it. I put on a crop top over my swimsuits and a pair of shorts.
I tied my hair up in a pony and headed out the door.

I saw them all waiting for me.

"Sorry did I take too long."

Baekhyun: no your fine. come on let's go try there food!

We all walked down to the hobby and into the buffet room.

"Wa! The food here looks delicious!"

Tao: let's take a selfie! *click* first time trying American food! So posting this.

We all grabbed a plate and started grabbing every single thing from the table. afterwards we all sat at a table and started eating.

Sehun: wow this is so good. what is it called?

Luhan: it looks like some sort of bread with stuff on it (French toast)

Sehun: it's yummy and sweet.

Luhan: let me try.

Sehun: get your own it's mine.

Luhan: please!!!!

Sehun: no!

Luhan: fine. I'll go get my own.

Finally we all finished our plate
Clean.

We cleaned our area and headed out to the car.

I realized I forgot my camera and quickly went up to my room. I quickly unlocked my room and grabbed my camera. I ran back downstairs and into the car.

Baekhyun: you ready?

"Yeah, sorry."

Baekhyun: it's ok. manager you can go now.

The car started and we were on our way to the beach.

Jacksons pov
I watched her enter the passcode and walked into her room. I quickly jot it down and went back downstairs.

"Hey mark. I got her room number and passcode."

Mark: good did you make sure there were no security cameras.

"Yes no worries."

Mark: you know what to do right?

"Yes sir."

Mark: alright have fun.

"Bye sir."

I hung up and saw her enter the car.
I quickly went back up and headed towards her room. I punched in the passcode and entered in.

"Alright, let's get this over with."

A/n
What do you think he's going to do. keep reading if you want to find out. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. sorry for the slow update I've just been feeling under the weather lately. but I'll try my best. please do vote I'm still trying to get up to a hundred. also comment if you'd like and follow for follow.😊😊❤️❤️