Chapter 2 New roomate

Hwayoung POV
I opened the door and was suprised to see the dorm like this. It had two beds a big bathroom a television a small kitchen and two desks for us so that we can work.
As I walked in I saw another girl unpacking. She saw me and she smiled. She was pretty and cute.
"Annyeonghaseyo Min Ah iminda."
"Annyeonghaseyo Hwayoung iminda"
Min Ah POV
While I was unpacking I heard the door open and saw a very pretty girl walk in. I decided to introduce myself.
"Annyeonghaseyo Min Ah iminda"
"Annyeonghaseyo Hwayoung iminda"
She smiled shyly.
"Nice to meet you. Hopefully we can become best friends.

Hwan POV
"Nice to meet you. Hopefully we can become best friends😄 "
Wow she is so nice. I went to the side of my bed and started unpacking. It was a lot of fun we started to talk and get comfortable with each other. After we both finished unpacking we were both tired and hungry.
"Wanna go grab something to eat?" I said
"Sure. I'm starving"
"Lets see if they have something at the school cafeteria."
Cafeteria
Wow they have so many choices😱
"Huhhh they have bubble tea!" As you can see bubble tea is my favorite. "lets go get some." I said to Min Ah.
We went in line and ordered. As soon as we got our order we went and sat down at a small table. It was a lot of we talked and laughed so much and we became best friends.
Min Ah POV
"Huhhh they have bubble tea!"
I laughed at her cutness.
"Let's go get something some."
I nodded and we got in line and ordered. As soon As we got our drinks we sat down and started talking. It was a lot of fun getting to know her and we had so much in common. it was getting late so we decided to head back to our dorm to rest because we had our first day of school tomorrow.
Hwan POV
I WAS SO TIRED 😴 just as we got back I got ready and went straight to bed. I had a lot of fun with new friend Min Ah. I miss my family already. I soon drifted off into a nice sleep.

A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter sorry if it was kind of long. even though this story is kind of bad I hope you guys will support it and vote for it thanks.😄 by the way it might take a while to update because of school and all that stuff.