Chapter 14 Wedding part 1

Hwan POV
I woke up to see myself in my bedroom.
I was still wearing the clothes from yesterday. I got up and went to change into comfy clothes and tied my hair up in a messy bun. it was a little difficult at first but I managed. I should probably go down And thank the three of them for helping me.
I went downstairs to see the rest of them down there.
"Good morning."
Sehun: nooonaaa!
He rushed up to me and gave a hug and a peck on the cheek which made blush a little.
Luhan: yah! Sehun!
He grabbed him by the collar and yanked him away.
Kris: how are you feeling?
"I'm still sore but I'm better I guess."
Kai:try not to do too much you need to rest especially your shoulder.
"Ne."
I found Chen Xiumin and Tao sitting on the sofa playing video games.
" I would like to thank you guys for coming and helping me. I guess I would have been dead if you guys didn't. Chen I would like to thank you for caring for me. xiumin I'd like to thank you and glad that you are strong and Tao I'd like to thank you and your wushu skills are awesome!"
I went up to each of them and gave them a peck on the cheek. they were all blushing which was cute.

EXO POV
Suho: SHE GAVE EACH OF THEM A KISS!! I WANT ONE!
Luhan: NO FAIR! I WANT ONE!
Chen: Hhhuuuhhhh! YES I GOT A KISS! Be jealous!
Xiumin: OMO IN GONNA DIE!
Tao:KYAHHH I GOT A KISS! Yay I'm so happy!

Hwan POV
I looked up to see the rest of them giving death glares.
EXO: 😤😡😠😵😲
I went up to the rest of them and gave them a peck.
"By the way you guys my aunts wedding is tomorrow and we have to drive pretty far. she also heard about the news and wanted to meet you guys so your coming as well. ok"
We all decide to go shopping today and buy clothes and accessories for the wedding before we leave tonight to drive where my aunt lives.
We got in the car and drove our way to the mall. we arrived at last and entered in.
"Ok let's split up into groups."
It took a while since they all argued on who wants to be on what team. and finally the team has been chosen.
I chose to be in baekhyun Kai D.O Sehun Chen and luhan. while the other group was suho xiumin Tao kris lay and chanyeol. we all decided that we wod meet each other back at the entrance in two hours.
We first went into a fancy store which had both guys and girls clothes. we seperated and started searching. I wanted it to be a suprise for the rest of the members on what I was going to where. I chose and tried on so many dresses but none of them suit me. I looked to see that the other guys were having trouble as well. and then I finally found the perfect dress that would suit me. It was a creme colored dress that went to above my knees a little bit. it was Lacy. the sleeves were about four fingers. it had a Black Peter collar and a black bow that went around my waist and rested on the back. I changed out of it and went to pay for my clothes.
Chen: what did you buy?
"It's a suprise!"
The guys couldn't find anything so we exited out to look for a different store. we bumped into the other team. they had no luck either. I told them that the twelve would go together and search for them while I search for shoes And accessories . they agreed and we would meet back at the entrance. I went to the shoe store to look for some shoes. it was kind of hard looking for the right shoe but I finally found a pair that matched with my dress. It was a simple white flats with bows on the end of it. I went to go pay for my shoes And went to the store that sold lots of cute accessories. I bought a big lavender hair bow a cute necklace and ring and a cute clutch to go with my dress. I went to go pay for it and I heard a familiar voice that called my name. i turned around to see mark.
"Mark! What are you doing here!?"
"Shopping for my mom. you"
"Just buying some stuff."
"I was wondering if you wanted to go have lunch with me."
"Sure I am hungry."
We went to the bubble tea store that was near by and ordered. it was a lot of fun. I got to know him so much better.
I looked at the clock to see that I had to go.
"Sorry mark I have to leave but thank you for the food it was great!"
I ran to the front entrance to see them standing there already. crap I'm in trouble.
Tao: where have you been we were waiting for like thirty minutes.
"Sorry I just ran into one of my friends that's all. let's go home now and pack we have to leave tonight."
We all exited the mall and drove back to the dorm

Mark: you'll see Hwan. you will be mine and only mine. not EXO.

Hwan POV
We drove back quickly to the dorm and started packing. it was like rush hour. we were trying to hurry because we had to leave in 20 minutes. we finally finished and put all our stuff in the van. we told the driver where to go and we were on the road. it was a long drive there but we had a lot of fun. we played a lot of games. we finally arrived at the hotel we were staying at. we grabbed our bags and went in to check in. the lady told us that there were only two rooms available. we broke into to teams and I chose the same one as before. she gave us our keys and we went to look for our rooms. luckily our rooms are right next to each other. we walked in to see only one bed and two sofas. they told me that I could have the bed and they will battle to see who gets the sofas.it was quite a long battle. finally it was Sehun and luhan that won. the rest of them had to sleep on the floor.

We turned out the lights and went to bed. I couldn't sleep well. I kept thinking if there will be problems at the wedding or not. but I finally drifted off into a nice sleep ready and prepared for whatever that can happen at the wedding.

A/n
I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter. what do you think mark we'll do next. do you think the wedding is going to be a success. keep reading if you want to find out. please do comment and vote for my story. also the outfit that Hwan will where is the picture. All rights to whoever for those pictures. and don't forget to follow and I'll follow back😄❤️