Chapter 36

A/n
Hey guys! So this is my last chapter and I just want to thank you guys for supporting me and I had a lot of fun. I decided to post this song because I thought it would go good with this chapter, so once you start reading play the music. enjoy!

Hwan pov

Smp: you can't be a bodyguard anymore.

"Wait... why?"

Smp: I'm sorry it's just for the sake of EXO. They have been in a lot of danger because of you...

"Sir you have to give me another chance... please I love this job..."

SMP: I'm sorry but you have to go tomorrow...

He walked away leaving me in tears. I can't believe I'm losing this job. The one and only job that I ever loved.

Tao: Hey. You ready to- what's wrong?

I quickly wiped away my tears and smiled at him.

"Nothing... lets go see them at the hospital."

Tao: oh ok...

We backed to the car and I entered. I sat in the corner thinking weather I should tell them or not. I'm leaving tomorrow and I'm not sure what to do.

We arrived at the hospital and went to go see them. Luckily the gun shot wasn't too deep in either their arm or leg. They just have to where bandages for a while

"How are you both feeling?"

XiuLay: Better than before.

"I'm glad.... I'm sorry you guys are like this because of me..."

Suho: Don't be sorry. You were just doing your job.

"Hehe.... I have to tell you guys something..."

Chanyeol: of course! Anything....

".... I'm leaving you guys...."

EXO: ....... What?

"I got 'fired' from being a bodyguard so I have to leave tomorrow morning..."

Sehun: your kidding right?

"Why would I lie to you guys about this..."

Luhan: I need you though...

Baekhyun: ahem...

Luhan: I mean, we need you though.

"I know, I don't want to go either but I can't do anything, the president already made it clear I have to go tomorrow morning."

Xiumin: Don't leave us. we'll find a way, I love you...

Lay: ahem...

Xiumin: I mean we love you...

" I love you guys too..."

Sehun: when do you have to leave?

"Well he gave me until 3 to get out and find some place..."

Chen: then we will spend those times together before you leave... cherish every last moment together.

"Mmm!"

Tears welled up in my eyes as I watched them smiling at me. I'm going to miss these adorable dorks.
---------------------------------------

We decided to wake up at 7:30 in the morning since we wanted to spend a lot of time together. Since Xiumin and Lay came home at 5 in the morning, we decided to do something that all of us can do.

Lay: ok first thing is first! Where should we go out for breakfast?

"I'm in the mood for Korean BBQ."