Chapter 17 Why you?

Warning its about to get confusing. But enjoy the story.

I was in the restroom throwing up because I ate to much food and my tummy started hurting. afterwards I got out of the stall and went rinse my mouth and wash my face. I looked up in the mirror only to see MinAh!
"MinAh what are you doing here I missed you so much!"
I went to give her a hug but I saw her face it was dark.
"MinAh are you ok?"
MinAh: haha! ( evil laugh.) what pretty little girl.
"MinAh what happened To you its like its not you."
MinAh: shut up! You know I don't like girls like you. how you are so pretty and think you can have all the boys. I like those boys you know. I want them all to myself. (evil grin)
"MinAh..."
( ok here is where it gets confusing hopefully you can keep up.)
MinAh: Hwan you have to get out of here! Run away quickly!
"MinAh I don't understand why are you acting like this."
MinAh: Be quiet!
What in the name is wrong with her. its like she has two split personalities inside of her. she acts all mean and scary but know she is telling me to run and then she is acting scary.
MinAh: run! Hwan get away from me. I don't want to hurt you.
"I'm not gonna! I will help you!"
MinAh: I said shut it!
And she slapped herself. it was like a cat fight but with one person.
I took the chance get out of the restroom and warn everybody.
MinAh: alright then I guess we have to do this the hard way.
"You guys have to get of here she came. and she wants to get rid of me and you. warm other people and tell them to go please."
They all nodded and quickly ran and told people. I was suprised because it wasn't as crazy as I thought it would be.

MinAh:there you are😈
I turned to see her standing having this evil look in her face. this wasn't the MinAh I know. all of the sudden she fainted. I ran towards her and started yelling.
"MinAh MinAh wake up I know your in there."
her eyes opened but...

MinAh: hmm bye bye!
Everything went black.

I woke up feeling pain on my head. it was throbbing and I think it was bleeding.

"Hwan are you ok!"
I looked over and saw luhan and the rest of them tied up.
"What are you guys doing here. I thought I told you guys to hide."
Luhan: well we were about to but...

EXO pov
When Hwan told us the news we quickly went and told everyone. as soon as we got out we went to go back to our dorm and hide. while we were in our way we got blocked by six big guys.
kris: alright fellas I'm gonna have to ask you to move or else Tao is going to kick your butt.
Sehun: yeah. so if you want to do this the easy way then move.
But they didn't budge.
Kai: alright we will count to three or else...
Suho: one
Xiumin: two
Lay: three ahhh!
He was picked up from one of the guys along with chen.
Lay and Chen: put us down you fatty.
The rest of us were picked up quickly and thrown into a van.
End of EXO pov.
Hwan pov
Luhan: that's how we ended up here.
"Tao I thought you knew how to fight."
Tao: I do but those guys were just so big.
MinAh: well well well it looks like we won this battle so far.
"MinAh why are you like this I thought you were nice. you acted bad but then nice. I don't understand."

MinAh: haha! It's called acting you should try it sometimes.
"What do you want!"
MinAh: great question. well I don't want you or EXO here. order from master.
"So your just gonna do whatever your master says for you to do."
MinAh: yes but there is another reason to it. I want revenge.
"What did we ever do to you."
MinAh: you know exactly what you did. I know you remember. and I bet you always think about and never feel bad at all.
"MinAh I don't know what your talking about."
MinAh: you know what I'm talking about! Back at elementary school. I was one of your friends. we were great friends. but your family killed my parents!! Do you know how sad and devastated I was. I would try and hide it but I couldn't. I wanted revenge so bad.
"MinAh I really don't know what your talking about I don't know my real parents That well. my parents left me at the orphanage when I was eight. and was adopted at eleven. I really don't remember anything about my parents or in the past. you have to stop."
MinAh: shut up!! This all your fault. your the reason why I turned out this way.
"MinAh stop you need help just let me go and help you."
MinAh: your very funny. how about instead of helping me I'll help you by getting rid of your loved ones.

She smirked and stared at EXO.
"MinAh calm down. don't hurt hem please I'm begging you."
MinAh: I'll start with this one.
She pointed at Chen and brought him out in front of everyone.
Chen: let me go you fat evil witch!
MinAh: oooo a feisty one. no worries you won't feel anything after this.

She took out a knife and went to his throat.
MinAh: hmm. any last words to your friends.
EXO: CHEN!!
I quickly un did the rope and ran into her knocking the knife out of her hands.
"Chen help untie the other members and call 911 quickly!"
He nodded and ran to the other.
MinAh: you little brat! I won't let you get away. guards!
Six big guys came in and they were huge.
MinAh: haha! I'll take care of Hwan. guards take care of the boys.

MinAh came up to me and punched me sending me to the ground. I wiped the blood of my face and got up.
"Alright I guess I have no choice but to do it."
I punched and kicked her back sending her to the wall. I felt bad but I had to. she got up and barged at me. I dodged and grabbed her hand and flipped her into the ground. but she elbowed me in the stomach knocking the wind out of me.
MinAh: I see. I guess I have no choice but to do this.

She pulled out her gun and aed it towards me. I dodged the bullet and hit one of the guards. she kept shooting but missing sending bullets everywhere. I rolled and hid behind a box.
MinAh: where are you. ( evil crazy voice)
I was breathing heavily and hoping she would not find me. it went silence all the sudden. I crawled out but..
MinAh: boo!
She kicked me sending me to the ground.
MinAh: any last words Hwan. no worries You won't feel a thing. I closed my eyes and heard gunshots but I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes to see her standing there wide eyes
MinAh: how did this happen.
Then she fell to the ground. I looked up to see that it was D.O who shot her.

The police and ambulance came.
"Officer can you please take her to the hospital she needs help quickly she is dying."
Police: we will do our best
The ambulance took her away and to the hospital. I know I was crazy asking the doctor to save her but I wanted to help her and give her another chance.

After the doctors cleaned up our wound they took us back home. it was silence. we were all tired and still suprised on what happened. I mean we all almost lost our lives.

We got back to the house and went inside. we locked all doors and windows. and decided for all of us to sleep together just in case. we got our blankets and pillows and went to the living room. we turned out the lights and went to bed.

Mark pov
"Doctor I got the phone call what is it."
Doctor: you are MinAh brother correct.
"Yes. what happened is she ok."
Doctor: well she is in critical condition right now. the bullet nearly missed her heart but it was very close. there is a rare chance that she will live I' m sorry.
I couldn't believe what the doctor said. I ran into the room and saw her with so many wires hooked to her. I went over to her and held her hand.
"I'm sorry MinAh I'm so sorry I put you into this mess. it should have been me not you. I'm sorry I sent you on that mission it was so stupid of myself. don't worry sis I will get revenge for you. I will get that bodyguard and exo. just you wait. I love you sis.

A/n
It was MinAh! And she is marks sister. what?! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. it made me shake while writing it. please do vote and comment for my story. once again I would like to continue the story because of you guys. I might not write if I don't get that many. but please please do. don't forget to follow and I'll follow back❤️❤️😊😊