Chapter 8 Moving in

The door opened and I saw a middle aged man in front of me.
"Hello I'm Park Hwayoung the new bodyguard for EXO.
"Ah yes please follow me."
And with that I followed him inside.
"The boys are practicing right now so you can start going up to your room and unpacking. Your room is the fourth door down to the right."
"Thank you." I bowed
I walked upstairs and was able to find my room. I opened the door and it was really big and a little girly. it had a huge bathroom and bed a nice lavender wall a desk a television and a cute chair.
I guess this isn't so bad. I thought. I started unpacking my things and putting them into the right places. maybe I should go shopping tomorrow and buy more stuff. as soon as I finished I took a nice long shower put myself into pajamas and threw myself onto the bed.
I can't believe a lot has happened in just one day. I'm so tired and with that I shut my eyes into a nice slumber.

EXO POV
We were rehearsing a lot because once again we have a concert coming up soon and we want it to be perfect for our supporting fans.
After a long day of rehearsal we decided to call it a night. it was getting late and we have school tomorrow. our butler told us that Hwayoung arrived and is in her room. we all decided to go up and check on her. we knocked on the door but no one replied. we opened the door and walked in. we saw her sleeping peacefully on her bed.
Chen: wow she looks like a princess when sleepin... Chen what are you saying.
Suho: you know she doesn't look bad sleeping.
Hwan POV
I woke up to the sound of voices.
"You know she doesn't look bad sleeping."
I opened my eyes and saw twelve guys staring at me.
"Aaahhhhh!!!😱
EXO: ahhhh!!!
"What the heck is wrong with you guys haven't you heard of knocking sheesh you scared the heck out of me!
Chen: we did knock you were asleep so you didn't here us dummy.
"Well you guys just ruined my beauty sleep. do you want anything if you don't then leave."
Sehun: sheesh we were just checking on you. You don't have to be so rude you know.( why you gotta be so ruuuude. sorry back to the story.)
"Oh well thanks for checking on me. you guys need to rest to you have school tomorrow."
Tao: we know we know.
They all started to leave the room.
EXO: goodnight!
"Goodnight!"
Then they turned the lights out. wow I guess that was the first time they were being nice to me. well sorta. and then again I drifted off into a nice sleep.

A/n
In the previous chapter who do you think that person is. sorry if this one as really short. I hope you guys enjoyed it and don't forget to vote and comment I like to get some comments to see what o can improve on but don't go to far or else...