Chapter 1 New year, New school

Park Hwayoung pov
It's a new year and I have to transfer schools now. New school means new friends and leaving my old friends behind.
"Ugh why do I have to transfer schools! I don't want to leave my old friends behind."
I had to transfer schools because I was getting bullied to much. my parents decided to enroll me into a school for "special" students. Is it students that are talented or something. Any way today I have to pack all my stuff because I'll be living in of the dorms there. I'll miss my family so much and my friends 😭
"Alright finished packing my things. Whew I'm so tired."
" Hwan are you done packing it's time to go to your school so you can unpack in your new dorm!"
"Coming mom! Alright Hwayoung fighting!"
Hopefully this goes well.
At school
Wow this school is so big😖 I'm so gonna be lost.
"Ok honey here is your bag and stuff. I'll miss you."
"Thanks I'll miss you too mom"
" now hurry up the principle is waiting for you. Hwayoung Fighting!✊"
"Fighting!"
I walked up to the entrance and entered in. Wow this school Israel bigger on the inside.😳
"Alright I can do this I can do this." Why am I talking to myself maybe because I'm nervous I mean hello new student here.
Luckily I found the principles office. It was a really big door.
"Ok Hwan you can do this"
I opened the door and saw the principal sitting on his chair. He smiled warmly at me. he looks like he is in his mid 50.
" Annyeonghaseyo Hwayoung iminda."
" Annyeonghaseyo you must be the new student Park Hwayoung I'm Kim Jong Hoon the principle here. It's very nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too." Wow he seems nice .
"Here is your schedule and your uniform for this school and also your key to your dorm you will also have a roommate. Any questions just come and ask me. You should start unpacking and rest your first day of school starts tomorrow"
"Thank you so much"
I exited and started looking for my dorm and luckily I found it.
"Today is the day." I unlocked he dorm and entered.

A/n
I hope you guys liked the first chapter and this the first time I ever write a fan fix so I hope you guys like it.😊