Chapter 15 Wedding part 2

Hwan POV
My alarm clock rang And woke me up at six in the morning.
"Ugh why so early."
I then remembered about my aunts wedding.
"Omo I forgot it's today." I ran and got out of bed but tripped over something.
"KYAHHH!" Thud.
"Hey that didn't hurt as much."
sehun: that's because I broke your fall.
"Sehun I'm so sorry!"
Sehun: it's ok.
"EVERYONE WAKEUP WE HAVE TO GET READY!!"
Luhan: what's up with the screaming it's six in the morning.😩
"Sorry we have to get ready for a wedding."
I woke all the guys up and told them to go next door wake them up and get ready over there. they got out of the room and I locked the door. I took out my dress and accessories and laid it out on my bed.( the pictures of it on top)
Before I put on anything I did my hair and makeup. for my hair I just curled it Tied it back in half pony and clipped it with the bow I got. then for my makeup I filled my brows a little bit added eyeliner and mascara. now it was time for me to dress. I put on my dress and added accessories. In my purse I put my phone some cash and my makeup. I looked in the mirror and I liked the way how the dress showed my figures a bit.
I turned and looked at the clock and I saw it was seven already.
"Omo we have to be there by seven thirty."
I put on my shoes and ran out the door but I saw them all there waiting for me. they looked up and I saw there jaws dropped. I giggled I thought it was cute. they looked handsome. they all had black tuxedo with each a different colored tie.
Luhan: are you ready?
I nodded. he offered me his arm and I took it. he looked really cute today. the way he styled his hair an... What are you saying you can't fall for him or any of them it's part of the contract.

We got in the car and drove to the place where the wedding was held.
D.O: you look very pretty Hwayoung.
"Thanks you look fetching."
We arrived at the place and Tao helped me out of the car.
Tao: she looks very pretty and she smells good like flowers. I think I fell for her.

We walked in and the place was very pretty.there were stain glass and chandelier. we saw where the bride would walk down. I'm so excited to see my aunty again. I missed her so much. she was always there for me when I was down. I'm so glad my aunt found someone to take care of her. someday I want to find that person. We took a seat and waited until the wedding started. It was a pretty long wait the wedding didn't start till nine and it was eight thirty. I decided to use the restroom. I went to the girls restroom to freshen up and you know use the restroom. while I was doing that I heard someone coming in. I like to eavesdrop on other people so I lifted my feet so she would think that no one is in here.

Girl: I'm here at the wedding right now what do you want me to do now.

I looked through the the hole and saw a girl on the phone. I shouldn't see who it was since its skinny. She then put the cellphone in speaker.

Someone: ok good. you made it in. now just act normal first of all we don't anyone to get suspicious. if they ask who you are tell them your mom is a close friend of your aunt. now I need you find park Hwayoung. she is a bodyguard for exo. I want her to be gone. understood.

Girl: yes sir. I will not fail you. goodbye.

She hanged up on the phone and walked out of the restroom. I waited till the door close. I got of the stall and started having so many questions. who was this girl? Why does she want me? And how come people wants to take or kill EXO? What have they done?

I walked out of the restroom and sat down next to them. I had to tell them I needed to warn them.

"Psst. kai."
Kai: what is it?
"I need to tell you something important. make sure let the guys know. and also make sure to be quiet."
Kai: ok
I explained the whole situation quickly to him before the wedding started which was soon. after I finished he looked shocked. he decide to txt them because we don't want people to know. the other members were shocked as well when they got the txt.

Kai POV
Don't worry Hwan. I won't let anyone touch or hurt you. I will make sure you don't get hurt again and I will protect you.
Hwan POV
The wedding was pretty long but it was cute when they said you may now kiss the bride. everyone was cheering so loud. I was so happy for my aunt.
The wedding was finally over and we went out to meet my aunt. it was kind of funny though because they kept forming some sort of barrier around me.

"Aunty! Congrats! I missed you so much."
Aunt: I missed you too and thank you for making it. who are these handsome guys.
"Aunty I would like you to meet EXO. EXO meet my aunty.

EXO: Annyeonghaseyo EXO iminda.

Aunt: my my please call me aunty. what handsome guys you are. please take good care of her ok.

EXO: ne!
We said goodbye and headed towards the car. so far so good no girl tried come up to me and kidnapped me. lets just not jinx it or think about it. I want to have a Fun time at the wedding or at least I hope I do.

A/n
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry if it was short. who do you think the girl is? Keep reading if you want to find out. please do vote and comment on my story and also follow me and I'll follow back.😄😊❤️