Chapter 28 Im sorry

Hwan pov

A-appa...
My eyes started forming tears. the guy who left me since I was young is now standing in front of me.

"How did you..."

Appa: how did I find you? Tch... it was hard at first but then I got a few information out from your mom.

My head jolted up when he mentioned my mom.

"What did you!"

Appa: she was surprised when she saw me.... no worries I didn't do anything to your mom....😈 might be in the hospital for a while though.

I struggled from the rope trying to get to him but couldn't.

"How dare you!!! How dare you!!!"

I struggled some more but the rope kept tightening.

I winced in pain but I couldn't care less. all I wanted to do was to go down to him and crack his head open.

Appa: keep struggling but you won't get out.... and plus it wasn't my idea to do this I just agreed for how much I was going to get paid if I do this.

I stopped from his words. I looked at him with so much hatred.

Appa: huh.... would you like to know?? Come on out boy!

I followed his gaze and my eyes landed on Jackson. he looked at me with sorrowful eyes.

I don't understand why do people keep betraying me.

Appa: shocked aren't you. well Jackson you know what I want right.

I looked at him and saw him pull out a gun and pointed it straight at me.

Exo: no Hwan!!!

Appa: why don't you go join your mother in the hospital.

My eyes widen in shock I looked over at Jackson seeing him getting ready to pull the trigger. I squeezed my eyes shut
And heard the gun shot. Although I didn't feel any pain.

I slowly opened my eyes ms saw my dad on the ground. I looked over to Jackson and he lowered his gun.

"J-jackson..."

He ran over to me and quickly and undid the rope. then went over to the box and helped Exo out.

Why is he doing this???

Exo: HWAN!!

They all ran over to me and helped me up. I saw Jackson walking towards me. I wanted to punch him so bad but
I didn't have the strength.

Jackson: Hwan I can explain!

"No need! How can you betray me like that?!"

Jackson: Hwan please, just listen-

"Don't! I don't want to hear or ever see you again!"

He closed his mouth shut and looked down. my heart was filled with so much hatred on him.

I helped the other members and we walked out of the warehouse

Jackson pov

I watched her walking out. my eyes started forming tears. I dropped to the ground and banged my head.

"I'm such an idiot! Please Hwan I'm sorry!"

I cried my eyes out. thinking about what I've done. I've just wished I realized sooner before I've done all this.

I realized that I loved her....

A/n

Hello my readers!❤️ I am terribly sorry for the very slow update just been really busy. but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. the next chapter will tell the whole story but in Jacksons pov. so stay tuned if you want to find out. lol sound like a TV person would say. anyway please do vote for my story I would lie to get up to 200-300 votes. also check out my dongsaeng story called Strings of Fate and also follow her DangoGalaxy

~gamardit❤️