Chapter 34

Hwan POV

"Um are you guys sure this is the way to the amusement park?"

Sehun: of course! We just have to stop by the restroom quickly.

"Ok~"

After almost walking for 20 minutes we finally reached a tiny little house.

"What is this place?"

Baekhyun: it's my grandmas house😊

"I thought you guys needed to use the restroom!"

Baekhyun: in my grandmas house. 😉

He went up and knocked on the door. a man who seems to be in his mid 30s opened the door.

Man: Baekhyun. what a surprise, come in. Grandma isn't here right now but she'll be back soon.

Baekhyun: nah it's cool. hey can you show me where the restroom is again?

Man: follow me.

The two of them walked away and it was just me and Sehun. I looked at my watch to see that it was almost time for me to go.

Sehun: you want to see him that badly.

"Well no I just don't want to be late."

Sehun: suurrreee~ anyway did you figure who likes you yet?

"Um no..."

Sehun: oh well then nevermind~

"Ok then?"

I looked at my watch and saw I had ten minutes. I was about to walk out the door until I felt a sharp cold sensation running down my neck.

I turned around and saw Baekhyun with a shot.

"W-what did you do?!"

All of the sudden my body felt weak and couldn't hold up anymore. my legs have out but Sehun caught me before I fell.

I tried to speak but nothing came out.

Sehun: I'm sorry.

Baekhyun: it's for your own good.

He passed me over to the middle age man.

Sehun: take care of her...

Then I blacked out
---------------------------------

I slowly woke up coming back to reality. I scanned the room and found myself in a bedroom.

I slowly got up but felt a sharp pain in my neck.

"What happened... all I remember was coming here to use the restroom."

I looked at the clock and saw that it was seven. I then realized about the 'date' I had with mark. I slowly went downstairs and saw a man cooking.

Man: you're awake.

"N-ne..."

Man: have a seat I just finished cooking dinner.

I sat down at a little table and he came over with the food. It smelled so good.

"Um may I ask, what is your name?

Man: you may call me mr. Kim.😊

"Oh I'm h-

Mr.k- Hwan. I know😊

"Oh do you know why I'm here?"

Mr.K: that I cannot say. Now enjoy the food.

I took a bite out of the food and it was delicious. it was quite a fun evening. I got to know a lot about him.

Ring

Mr.K: hello?.....yes... we'll be there as soon as possible.

He hung up and quickly got out of his seat.

"Um mr kim?"

Mr Kim: come on. We have to go help them.

"Wait help who?"

Mr. Kim: your friends.
---------------------------------

We were already in the car on our way to the warehouse.

I can't believe they are doing this. they were trying to protect me,and now they need help. who knows what happened to them.

MrK: you ok?

"Why would I be okay... this is all my fault."

MrK: your friends care about you a lot.

"How did they even find out..."

MrK: from Jackson

"W-what"

MrK: I'm his father.

I was shocked at his words. before I could say anything we arrived at the place.

MrK: here take this.

I looked down and saw he gave me gun.

MrK: let's go.

We got out of the car and entered. as soon as I waked in I heard someone talking.

Jackson: hwan... this way

I looked over and saw Jackson. I quietly walked over and hid.

"What's going on??"

Jackson: look for yourself...

I peeked through a crack and saw all twelve tied up beaten badly. I looked over and saw Mark beating poop out of them.

Jackson: they were protecting you.

My heart was filled up with anger.

Jackson: Mark is not the guy you think he is, all he does is find targets, specifically girls, and makes them his sister. he would do crazy stuff to make them think they are his sister and torture them... like MinAh.

I looked at him, tears forming in my eyes.

Jackson: he drugged her to make her go insane.

I fell to the ground not knowing what to say. she was just an innocent girl before, but she died because of him...

"Why... Why..."

Jackson: because he lost his actual sister when she was only 5. ever since he fell into this deep depression and became crazy about her, finding girls who were like her.

MrK: I called back up... you guys ready?

I grabbed the gun and stood back up...
Let's do this... for MinAh.

A/n
Hello my lovely readers! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. sorry if it was scary or confusing for you guys. Please do vote and f4f! Luv u guys!

~gamardit/HunHanLover714