Not an update really

Hello guys. so this will not be an update. this is just going to be kind of a summary for Jackson story. because a lot of you guys got confused so in this update I will just be telling you guys clearly what's going on and hopefully that will help.

Ok so as you can see in chapter 31 I gave out some pretty big hints. in that chapter it's all about paying attention to detail and memorization.

If you guys remember when Jackson went to hwans room and put the box with a picture of min ah. ok that was Jackson who did that. but do you guys remember that when Hwan came back from dinner she found a note that I did not reveal what it said. and remember when Hwan kicked down the door to exos room but was kidnapped by a mystery man? Did you guys think Jackson did those things?

Well I would read chapter 31 one again. if you read carefully, yes it does say that Jackson placed a note in her room but, it was different. also if read carefully in chapter 31 Jackson was kidnapped by a man so it couldn't have been Jackson that kidnapped Hwan.

Here is another thing. in chapter 28 Hwan meets her father and her father said that something happened to her mom. but in chapter 31 Jackson got a call from "umma" did you guys think it was his mom? That will later on be revealed the relationship between the two. Also the note that Jackson placed in her room has to do something with it.

When Jackson was kidnapped by that man, who did you guys think it was? It was her dad.

I hope this helped clear any confusion and hopefully it didn't create any more confusion. if you guys are still confused on anything please do message me and I am terribly sorry if I did cause more confusion to you guys. also I am sorry if this spoiled things for anybody

~bubbalove714/ HunHanLover714❤️