Chapter 13 Fight

Here goes nothin. it was kind of like a karate tournament I had to start with the first guy while the other three were on the sidelines cheering: dominate dominate! So child like.
Guy: bring it on sweetie pie!
Who the heck calls someone sweetie pie. apparently this guy. I tried to kick him but he grabbed my leg and twisted me. I fell to the ground with a thud. Omo that hurt. I thought. my ankle is throbbing great I think I broke it. I grabbed the nearest item to me and it was a hair dryer. I blew hot air in his face then smacked him in the face causing him to fall.
"Haha yes! One point for me."
The second guy came up and was warming up. ( wow this so reminds me of karate tournament. back to the story.)
I motioned my fingers for him to come and he came barging at me. I dodged it quickly and jumped onto his back. I wrapped my legs around his neck and flipped him causing him to fly into the wall.( holy cow this would be such a cool move if someone could it.)
"Haha! Two points! Big man went down!"
The last guy came and mine was he big. as in muscles. my gosh it's like have of an elephant or something. I was a little intimidated at first but I push the thought aside. i motioned him to come.
He charged at me so quickly and rammed into me. oh ma God I swear my life flashed before my eyes. I was sort of breath because he knocked the wind out of me. my chest started hurting. I think he broke some of my ribs. I got up but it was difficult. he punched me on my injured shoulder causing me to scream in pain.
Then suddenly the door burst opened and I saw chen xiumin and tao.
Chen POV
We called the police and waited until they come. I hope she is ok. she is fighting those guys on her own. what do they want from us I'm very curious. did we do something bad? All of a sudden I heard a scream. I knew it was hwan. I ran to the door and xiumin and Tao came along. I kicked the door to see her laying there clutching her shoulder in pain. I ran up to the guy and punched him. xiumin and Tao joined in to help me . at last we knocked him out and we were out of breath. I saw Hwan laying there short of breath.
"Hwan! Are you ok?! Answer me?!"
But she passed out. I picked her up bridal style and luckily the police and ambulance came on time. they put her on the stretcher and into the car and drive off.
Hwan POV
I was lying there watching the three of them fight. I was getting short of breath and it was getting harder to breath. my chest shoulders and feet hurt so much. I saw Chen running toward and started asking me all these questions. but for some reason I passed out.

I woke up in a room. and I could tell it was the hospital. I looked over to see baekhyun next to me holding my hand. was he here all night. I looked to the other side to see chanyeol holding my hand. they were both here. I feel so bad now. my whole body was aching and I was thirsty. I tried removing both of my hands but I couldn't .
Baekhyun: Hwan your awake! You had me worried sick again. I'll go get the doctor!
He ran out of the room just like that. I looked over to still see chanyeol sleeping. I used my free hand to grab a glass of water and drank it.
Chanyeol: oh Hwan your awake!
Did baekhyun go to grab the doctor.
I nodded. then the doctor came in. He told me that I was ok I didn't break any ribs or any bones in my foot. but the punch on my shoulders did create more problems such as trying to move my arm. he said I will be able to move it soon I just can't do anything right now. Later on in the day the doctor told me I can go home but I needed lots of resting.
"Where are the other members?"
Baekhyun: at school why?
"Hhuuhhh!😱my project it was due today and I was supposed to present it today with xiumin.
Chanyeol: no worries we took care Of that already.
We drove back to the dorm.
"How come you guys aren't at school?"
Baekhyun: well all of us wanted to come visit You but we all couldn't go so we said lets do rock paper Scissor I won and brought Chanyeol with me.
Flashback

EXO POV
We got home and we were all shocked like before and was worried.
Kai: ok let's All skip school and visit Hwan .
Kris: we can't skip school
Xiumin: I have to turn our project.
Tao: how about rock paper scissor to see who gets to go.
Lay: ok I agree. who ever wins first gets to go and the person can bring along one more.
EXO: let's go!
Couple minutes later of playing muk-jji-ppa. ( sorry if I spelled that wrong or it's not the right name. tell me in the comments)
Baekhyun: yes victory has been mine.
Luhan: aw I wanted to see her.
Sehun: nooo noona! I'm sorry that I lost! I wanted to see you.
Kai: I wanted to. you were just lucky.
Kris: you guys calm down he has to pick one more person to go with.
Baekhyun: mmm. do i have too.
D.O: yes!
Baekhyun: fine. I choose chanyeol😑
Kris: nnnoooooo! Why didn't you pick me!
Suho: idiot baekhyun! Why wasnt it me!
D.O:😧

Baekhyun: I was glad that I won the game but a little upset that I had to bring one of them with me. I wanted to be there for Hwan alone. I wanted to get closer to her. I love the way she smiles and she is sweet and caring. and I sometimes like her scary fighting mode type. what is this feeling inside of me could it be that I like her.

Chanyeol POV
I was glad that baekhyun chose me. that means i get to skip school and go see her. I want to see her beautiful face and her cute tempting to kiss pink lips. Omo why do I feel like this?! Is it also that I like her?!

A/n
Now it's chanyeol and baekhyun who called for her. it's going to get crazy soon. sorry if it was short. please please do vote and comment on my story. and also please do follow me and I'll follow back😃😄❤️ and also watch the video of Tao doing his wushu it is amazing!