Chapter 11 Recover

Hwan POV
I woke up and saw my self in a room. a room that's all white. did I die. am I in heaven?
"Hwayoung your awake! I'm so glad your ok."
I looked over and saw MinAh next to me with tears down her eye.
"Hey sorry I've worried you. are you ok?"
MinAh: yeah I'm fine you just worried me.
I tried to sit up but I felt pain in my shoulder. that's right I got shot. MinAh helped me sit up and I looked around the room. in the center I saw a big card and so many bouquets. I reached the card and it was from EXO. I read the letter and it started to bring tears to my eyes. I loved the letter so much. then I heard a knock and saw them enter in.
EXO POV
Chen: I saw Hwayoung trip and fall so I quickly rant to her and caught her.
"Are you okay"
Before she could answers she passed out.
"Guys we have to get her to the hospital now."
We all ran towards the car and told the driver to go to the hospital. once we arrived we quickly ran to nurse.
"Help we need help"
"What happened?"
She got shot in the shoulder and then passed out.
"Alright let me examine her."
"Sorry she needs immediate surgery the bullet went deep and ripped her tendons."
The doctor took her in to the operation room. and we waited for her.
Few hours later
The operation was a success she just needs to rest.(hey that kinds rhymes. Any way back to the story.) why don't you guys go home and rest it getting late. we nodded then left the hospital. when we got home we were all still shocked on what happened.
EXO 😐😕😶
We all took a shower and went straight to bed.
The next day we decided to make a big card for her and buy lots of bouquets.
We all wrote our own personal letter to each other.
Kris: dear Hwan . pabo you scared the heck out of us. but thank you for saving us. we appreciate it and we luv you.
Baekhyun: hello how are you are you feeling better. Thank you for saving us. sorry we were mean to you at the beginning. we luv you!
Sehun: are you better. thank you for saving my life for throwing that fork. I'm glad that we are getting closer. I hope you feel better.☺️
After we all finished we decided to visit you in the hospital. we asked the mire what room you were in and said room 208.
We arrived and opened the door and saw her sitting up on her bed with MinAh.
We all walked in and greeted her. she was happy all smiling.
Hwan POV
"Hey what are you guys doing here?"
Xiumin; we came to visit you silly.
Lay: how are you feeling?
"I'm feeling fine thanks. and thank you for the card and bouquets."
EXO your welcome.
They all say down and talked with us. we had a lot of fun. then the doctor came in and told us the news. he said that I was discharged but I have to be careful. I told him I will. and we walked out. MinAh went her own way so the rest of us walked back to the dorm.
"Ah it's good to be back." I ran up the stairs into my bedroom and jumped onto my bed. I decided to take a shower since I didn't yesterday. it was hard though because I couldn't get my bandage wet. I managed to take my shower and put my comfy pajamas on. I got out of the shower and jumped onto my bed. I decided to text my mom since I didn't get to in a while. while I was texting I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in." and I saw xiumin .
Xiumin POV
Oh crap! I forgot about the project. it's due friday. We should start working on it but I don't want to disturb her. that's alright I'll just ask. I went up to her room and knocked on her door. I peeked into the door and saw her on her bed.
"Hey do you need anything?"
"Um yeah I was wondering if we could work on our project. it's due Friday remember.
"Oh crap. I forgot about the project. come in."
We worked in our project almost all afternoon. we had to add so many things to add. and finally we finished the project right before dinner.
"Whew crushed it."
"Why do you say that?"
"Say what?"
"Whew crushed it"
"You have a problem with that?!"
"Nope not at all. I think it's cute." why the heck did I say that.
"Oh.😨 anyway let's go down and eat."
Hwan POV
We walked down the stairs together to meet the rest of the guys.
suho: look at our two lovebirds.
"Stop it suho we were just doing a project."
Tao: excuses excuses.
Xiumin:" we're serious guys.
Chantelle:ok ok.
"Come on guys lets go eat."
Waiting for food
"D.O what is taking so long! I'm hungry!😫
D.O: hang on I'm almost done! Give me a couple more seconds.
"Ughh"😩
D.O: she sound so cute when she's whining. what are you saying D.O focus. "I'm done!"
"Finally what is it."
D.O: just so you know I put all of my tears and sweat making this dish ( making a super long speech about what he made.) drum roll please. ta da spaghetti.
Kai: you made a long speech about putting your hard tears and sweat in it and said it would be a suprise but you made spaghetti.
D.O: first of all it was not that long and second of all we ran out of groceries. there was only pasta and tomato sauce left.
"Who cares lets just eat." I grabbed my plate and scooped two big portions of the spaghetti.
"Wow this good."
D.O: thank you.
Sehun: oh Hwayoung you have a little something right there.
He pointed at the corner of my lips.
Sehun: let me help.
He grabbed a napkin and went up close to my face. I could tell I was blushing hard. he then wiped it off. now my heart is thumping. what is this feeling.
Sehun: there! He smiled and went back to eating.
All of the members were staring at him in shock.
EXO 😱😨😯😶😮😧😳😟😧😶😑😳
Baekhyun: I wish I could do that.
Tao:😤
Lay:Sehun! What the heck were you doing! That's my job.
After a fun time at the table everyone decided to hit the hay. I however decided to do the dishes. I grappled all the plates and stuff and went to the kitchen.
"Here let me help."
I turned around to see luhan grabbing the dishes.
"Oh no it's ok you should go rest."
Luhan: no let me help you have an injured shoulder.
I guess I have no choice but to nod and let him help me. it was actually a lot of fun doing the dishes with luhan. we splashed water and soap at each other and soon the kitchen became a mess. I grabbed the next dish but I slipped on a water puddle and was about to fall.
"Ahhh!"
I closed my eyes bracing for impact but there was nothing. I felt as if I was in someone's arms.
I opened my eyes to see luhans face. it was very close to mine. so close that I could feel his breath tickling my cheeks. Oh ma God no ma cheeks are burnin. and what is that weird feeling inside of me.
"U..uhhmm luhan can I get up now.
Luhan: oh sorry.
We continued to do the dishes but it was awkward all you can hear was from the clanking of the bowls and plates.
We finally finished and went to bed.
"Thank you again luhan for helping me. goodnight.😊
Luhan: your welcome. goodnight.😉
I went up to my room and jumped into my bed and fell into a nice slumber.
Luhan POV
It was a lot of fun doing the dishes with Hwayoung. we splashed water threw soap and all that kind of stuff. she looks so pretty. she was grabbing the next dish until I saw her slip.
"Ahhh!"
I quickly ran and caught her in time. when she opened her eyes k realized how close our face were. it was as time stopped. her pretty eyes and cute pink lips.
"U...uuuummmm Luhan can I get up now."
"Oh sorry."
We continued doing the dishes but it was awkward now. I had the scene replaying in my head so many times. we finally finished and decided to go to bed.
"Thank you again luhan for helping me. goodnight😊"
"Your welcome. goodnight😉
I saw her go up to her room and shut the door. I went up to my room and layed in my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about the scene. every time it got to that one part my heart keeps thumping faster. what is this feeling inside of me? Is it... no it can't be. do I like her?

A/n
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. so you think luhan has developed feelings for Hwan. don't forget vote and follow and I'll follow back😊