Chapter 21 On our way part 1

Hwan pov

After we loaded our stuff, we got into the van and drove to the airport. I guess it was a fun drive there. we played a lot of games so we wouldn't get bored.

Chanyeol: let's play the silent game! (Idk. I couldn't think of other games. anyway back to the story)
Chen: ok. what should the loser do?

Baekhyun: when we get to L.A they have to take us out for a meal!

Luhan: yeah! I'm in.

"I accept your challenge."

Chanyeol: alrighty then!

"You guys are going down. I was the champion of this game ever since I was little."

Luhan: we will see about that. Sehun is the champion. he may be loud and bubbly but when it comes to the silent game.... poker face mode on.

Sehun: yeah! Your going down Hwan!

Chanyeol: Ready set.... GO!

And with that the entire car went silent.
We all stared at each other and made funny faces to see if we can make the person laugh or talk. I looked over at Sehun and let's tell you his poker face was really good. We both made eye contact and started to have a stare down.

Me:😳
Sehun:😶

My eyes started to burn and tear up BUT.... Im not going to lose from this maknae.

Sehun: 😶
Me: D___O

I couldn't take it anymore but I didn't want to lose. I quickly brought my hands up to his face and did a pretend slap making him jerk.

Sehun: HEY!

Chanyeol:you lose!

"Haha in your face. the champion!"

Sehun: that's not fair! You did that on purpose...

Xiumin: well you still talked so... HAHA!
Suho: you have to take us out for food in L.A! I actually don't have to pay for you guys this time!

Sehun:😟😟

Manager: sorry if I interrupted but we are here.

We got out of the car and grabbed our bags.

Manager: does everyone have their passports?

EXO: Ne!

Manager: then let's get going! Our flight leaves soon.

We walked into the airport and went to check in our luggages.

Manager: Hwan I need to speak with you please. you boys go ahead!

I was a little nervous because what if I got in trouble or he is going to fire me from this job that has such great pay.

"Y-yes..."

Manager: your not in trouble no worries. I just wanted to tell you that you must be on full guard here at the airport and when we arrive in L.A. the fans here can get a little cuckoo. I just need you to protect them from any harm understood.

"Yes sir I understand."

Manager: I know there is only one of you but I know your capable enough. anyway that's all I wanted to tell you so go check in.

"Thank you sir!"

I ran to them and went to check in my bag.

Afterwards we had to go to security which is my least favorite. the lines were always long and they would take forever to check your things. we got in line and waited. while we were waiting I heard something that I was not happy about.
Fan: LOOK ITS EXO!!!!!

Great here comes a bunch of girls heading our way.

Fans: AHHHH! OPPAS!!!!😍😍😍😍

Before the fans come and devour us I told everyone to move out of the way so that they can get through.

"EXCUSE US! We have a slight emergency so if everyone could take a step to the right that would be great!"

And everyone did. we quickly moved up to the security checked and they were checking our bags rapid fire. they called backup to hold all the fans so they won't come running towards us like hungry lions. after they checked us we quickly walked to our gate and waited for our flight.

"Does this always happen to you guys when you travel?"

Chen: quite a bit..

"Don't they scare you?"

EXO: nope. to us it's like a big ball of energy

Lady: it is time to board the plane please line up and we will get you guys in

Well this is it. we lined up at the door and headed into the plane. we found our seats and buckled up. I was shaking like crazy. it was my first time ever on a plane.

Kai: you ok? You seem a little shaky.

"Oh y-yeah I'm fine j-just a little nervous that's all."

Kai: why?

"W-well it's kind of my first time riding an airplane."

Kai: what! Really?! Don't worry if your scared you can hold my hand.

"Thanks kai."

I took hold of his hand and just waited until it was time for take off

A/n

Anther one so quickly! I decided to update another one because I wanted to make it up to you guys for taking so long plus I had ideas in my head so yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! If you want to know what's going to happen when they are in L.A then keep reading. I like to thank one person who is supporting my story and that is DangoGalaxy. thank you so much for voting my story even if you are the only one.... that is voting for it. Even though not a lot of people vote I will still write for fun and for those who still wants to read my story. so thank you once again DangoGalaxy❤️ but please do still vote for my story you guys and comment. 😊😊💗💗