Chapter 10 Special day or maybe not part 2

Hwan POV
We were all having fun. and we all decided to grab a drink. I went to the restroom to touch up some stuff. while I was touching up I heard a scream. I quickly ran out to see EXO held as hostages. these men were big dressed in black and had different kind of weapons with them.
Guy: no one is going to get hurt unless you don't move. we are just gonna take these gentlemen out on a nice walk.
"I don't think you're going anywhere with them." oh ma gosh this is scary.
guy: look girl we don't want any harm.
"For you information sir I am there personal bodyguard so you can't take th away.
All guys: haha your funny.😂😂😂
Alright I had enough of everyone making fun of me. I wanted to show them that I was strong and not weak. I took off both of my high heels and through it at them. one of them hit the guy in the you know where knocking him out . then the other heel hit the guy in the head in the pointed side knocking him out instantly. the rest of guys looked at me in shock.
Guy:I told you not to but I guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way.
It looked like he was pulling out a gun. he got it quickly and shot but I dodged and it hit someone's plate.
"Everyone get out know!"
It was chaos screaming running everywhere.
Guy: look I recommend you stop now or else he is going down.
He pointed the gun at Sehun.
Before he pulled the trigger I grabbed a fork and threw it at him sending him to the ground. I ran put the rest of them and started punching and kicking them.
It was really hard but when EXO was free they helped me out. while I was fighting I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I got shot I turned around and saw one of them with a gun. he was about to shoot but Suho punched him from behind.
After minutes of fighting we finally defeated them. we were covered in cuts and bruises. my shoulder was bleeding and throbbing and I felt like I was going to faint. I tripped and fell getting ready for the impact but I didn't feel anything. I felt warm as if I was in someone's embrace. I opened my eyes to see Chen. he was looking at me worried.
Chen: are you ok Hwayoung?!
Before I could reply I blacked out.

A/n
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. who do you think those men were. don't forget to vote and follow. I'll follow back.