Chapter 23 Hotel

Hwan POV

Kai: hwan. Hwan wake up...

I woke up to a voice who was calling my name. it was kai.

Kai: come on Hwan we're here at the hotel.

"Ok.... coming...."

I got up slowly and exited the car.

"Wow."

I looked up at the hotel and it was fancy. I couldn't read English but I knew it was a five star hotel.
We grabbed our luggage and went inside to check in. luckily there were no screaming fans or saesangs.

We went up to the front and went to check in with our rooms.

The manger said we had to divide up into groups of three or four. here was how it worked out.

Room 1
D.o, Kris, and Xiumin.

Room 2
Baekhyun, chanyeol, Kai

Room 3
Sehun, luhan, Chen

Room 4
Lay, Tao, suho

And I get my own room since I'm a girl. we all grabbed our keys and headed up to it. luckily we were all near each others.

I went into my room and started unpacking. while I was packing I heard someone knock on my door.

"Come in."

Sehun: hi.

"Oh, Sehun come in."

Sehun: I was wondering if we could talk.

"Sure what is it?"

Sehun: well... uh ... you see... I l-l.... One of the members has a crush on you!
Inside: no! That's not what I wanted to. Say."

"Really!? But we're not allowed to like or fall in love with each other"

Sehun: I know but, this person just likes you. anyway... that's all I wanted to tell you. have a goodnight.

"Oh ok... you too."

After he closed the door I started freaking out.

"Oh ma god... what am I going to do. one of them likes me... but who? Oh...if manager finds out he is going to kill whoever and me."

Just relax relax. lets just go to bed and stop thinking about this. I changed into my pajamas and crawled into beds.
I still couldn't stop thinking about what Sehun said but finally I drifted off into a nice slumber.

A/n

Hello I am back to writing this story. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. sorry if it's short. I just want to say I can't believe I got up to about 2k views. and that's why I wanted to continue writing this story because I saw so many people reading my story and one girls commented and she said she wanted me to update.so after a while I decided I would. please do vote for my story. my goal is to still reach a hundred votes and comment if you'd like. follow for follow and check out my other story. Luv you guys!❤️❤️❤️😊