Chapter 6 Getting a job

EXO POV
Suho: hey guys what do you think of that girl in our class?
Xiumin: which girl there are like so many.
Suho: the Hwayoung girl.
Kris: that girl. she bumped into me at lunch and ruined my nice shirt.
Xiumin: she looks funny.
Tao: I know right.
Sehun: I'm not liking her so much she seems like those kind of girls you know what I mean.
Kai: she kept staring at me. she thinks I'm seeexxxyyy.
Luhan: yeah right Kai. she thinks I'm sexy and manly.
Lay: both of you stop lets just say none of us is like that except for me.
"Getting into big arguments with each other to see who is the sexiest"

Hwan POV
I decided to take a walk outside to look around for a bit. I grabbed my bag and put my phone and my wallet in my bag. I guess I was still tired because while I was walking someone decided to steal my wallet. I was confused at first but then he was getting away. I ran after him luckily I caught up with him and died a flying sidekick right into his back. he fell and dropped my wallet. I quickly retrieved it but then I was surrounded by four guys.
"Hello pretty girl where are you going."
"Yeah where u goin"
Looks like they were out drinkin because they were drunk.
"Don't touch me"
" Yeah what are you going to do about it" he was about to grab me but I grabbed his hand and flipped him. the other guys came in but I used my awesome fighting skills to fight them off.
Few minutes later...
"Whew nailed it"
" Hey you young lady come here."
I walked cautiously towards him."may I help you sir."
"How would you like to have a job at sm entertainment.
"What kind of job"
"You'll now later. please we need someone now because our other one quit."
"Sorry sir..."
"We have great payment."
Well I guess I could take it I need a job anyway to get some money.
"Alright I guess"
"Great please follow me."
I followed the man to this large building that said SM entertainment. I followed him inside and into this huge office.
"Sir I found a replacement ."
A man on a chair stood and looked at me.
"You got me a girl. I small girl."
"Yes sir"
"Why in the world did you bring me a girl."
Geesh he's pretty mean he doesn't have to say it like that and what kind of job is this?
"Sir this girl can fight I saw it with my own eyes.she fought four men. she may look small and weak but she is really good trust me."
"Alright. what is your name young lady?"
"Park Hwayoung"
"Ah yes well I am the president of SM. my assistant here says that you know how to fight and self defense?"
"Yes sir I do any taikwondo wushu and more."
"Interesting I guess you'll do. please sign this paper if you would like the job."
I didn't bother reading the paper because I kinda just wanted the job. I signed the paper and gave it back to him.
"You are now personal bodyguard to a kpop boy group. I hope you will get along with them. please lead her so she can meet him. by the way you are to stay with them 24/7. you may leave."
Wwwhhhhaaaatttt 😳😱 a personal bodyguard. why the heck did I not read the paper. what am I going to do. I followed the man into another room.
"You will be staying with these men I hope you get along with them. he opened the door and unbelievable I can't believe I have to stay with EXO!!😱😱😱

A/n
Yep she is now a personal bodyguard for EXO . I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. sorry if it was long for you guys. don't forget to vote for it😄❤️