Chapter 19 Vacation

Hwan pov
Today I was going back to school,which I am not looking foward to. I got out of my bed to take a nice shower then went to change in my uniform. I went downstairs to eat breakfast but I didn't see EXO up yet.

That's strange there usually up before me. did they not turn on there alarm or something?

I went upstairs to each of there room and saw that they weren't there. Where the heck did they go?
*gasp*
"Did they get kidnapped in the middle of the night! Omo! I'm going to be in big trouble if they were."
My mind was panicking like crazy. I didn't know what to do....

EXO: Hwan!!!!

I rushed out of the room, dashed down the stairs, and saw the boys.

"WHERE WERE YOU GUYS!"
D.O: sorry if we worried you but we had to go to this radio thing early in the morning.

"I'm just glad that you guys are all okay."

I ran up to each one of them and gave them a hug.

"You guys should get ready for school."

Luhan: but you're not going to school today

"What why?"

Xiumin: we're going on a vacation!

"Vacation! To where?"

EXO: Los Angeles!

For some reason I feel like this is going to be an interesting trip.

A/n
Hello! I'm sorry about the slow long update I have just been busy with school and all that. but I will try to update some more!😊 sorry if this update was really bad. but I hope you guys enjoyed it! Also if you would like to be in my story the next chapter here is how you do it

In the comment put your name and your characters name.
It's easy as that. I will just pick randomly.

Please do vote on my story I'm trying to get up to a hundred votes and do comment on my story I would love to have some feedback. just nothing to harsh.