Chapter 5 Meeting them

Hwan POV
at last the teacher came in and introduced herself.
Hello class my name is Ms. Haneul and I will be you teacher. we have new students and I want you guys to test them well.
She opened the door and guess what... it was EXO. All the students started whispering and talking and the fan girls were all screaming. Great.😒
"Please introduce yourselves."
"Annyeonghaseyo we are EXO!"
I looked over to MinAh and saw her shocked happy and smiling.
"You guys may take a seat behind these to young ladies." the teacher pointed at us.
Oh great they are going to sit right behind us. I thought. they walked over and sat down right behind us. all the girls were jealous because they were sitting right behind us. I turned around to see one of them looking at me a smiled at him but he just rolled his eyes and looked away.
Geez. talk about being rude.
then someone opened the door and walked in.
"Sorry I'm late. I got lost."
No way she's in my class. this is not going to be a good first day. it was park Eunyee.
The teacher told her it was ok and said to not do it again. while she was walking to her seat she saw and did an evil smirk. then she saw EXO behind me and was shocked.
"Alright class today we are going to introduce our selves in front of the class. lets start in the front and continue to the back."
It was eunyee who was first.
"Annyeonghaseyo eunyee iminda." she said in her sweet fake annoying voice." as you can see in excited to be here and I'm also very pretty and."
"Okay that's enough next"
It was MinAh turn "Annyeonghaseyo MinAh iminda . " she sat back down. now it was my turn I went up to the class and introduced myself "Annyeonghaseyo Hwayoung iminda. you can also call me Hwan."

Someone's POV
"Annyeonghaseyo Hwayoung iminda you can also call me Hwan . so that's her name. she is very pretty. her long brown hair and her beautiful eyes it's just so pretty.
End of POV
Hwan POV
As soon as I introduced myself I sat back . now it was one of the guys turn from EXO to introduce.
"Annyeonghaseyo suho iminda."
Oh so that's the guy who rolled his eyes at me. well without all the rude act I guess he's cute. he saw me stare at him and he gave me a what the heck you lookin at look. yep don't like him. here comes the next guy.
"Annyeonghaseyo Kai iminda."
That's the guy who was staring at me before at the front entrance. wow he's good lookin.
"Annyeonghaseyo D.O iminda."
"Annyeonghaseyo Chanyeol iminda."
"Annyeonghaseyo baekhyun iminda."
"Annyeonghaseyo Sehun iminda."
Hey he is actually really cute. not bad.
"Annyeonghaseyo kris iminda ."
Wow he is like a giant.
"Annyeonghaseyo Tao iminda."
Annyeonghaseyo xiumin iminda."
Omg look at his cheeks he so reminds me as a baozi.
"Annyeonghaseyo Chen iminda."
"Annyeonghaseyo lay iminda ."
Finally the last person.
"Annyeonghaseyo luhan iminda ."
Wow he looks really young and really cute too. wow they're all good looking but kind of rude for some reason they all gave me dirty looks. finally class was over and it was time for lunch. MinAh already went without me to the lunch room to find a table. when I walked out the classroom I accidentally bumped into someone's chest.
" Aya. Omo mianhe." I bowed
"Watch where you going. geez are you boy bs or something?!"
Oh it was kris. he brushed off his shirt then walked away. geez I said I was sorry he didn't have to be that rude. I continued walking to find MinAh.

"Finally first day of school is over." I headed back to the dorm alone MinAh said she had something to do. I opened the door and went straight to the bed to take a nap.

A/n
Who was the mystery guy that thought she was pretty. find out in the next chapter.i hopeYou guys enjoyed it sorry if it was long for you guys. make sure to vote for my story.😊❤️