Chapter 30 Jackson Story Part 2

Jackson POV

We finally arrived and I went in. I went to the front desk to check out a room. I then headed up and searched for the room number.

As soon as I found the room I inserted the key and went in. I dropped all my stuff and headed to the shower. I took a nice long hot shower to ease my mind and body.

Once I finished, I plopped onto my bed and fell into a deep slumber.

-----------

I woke up the next day and headed down.

Ring Ring

"yeoboseyo?"

Mark: Did you do it yet?

"Not yet... I am waiting for the right time.."

Mark: Well Hurry! I can't wait.

I hung up and continued walking. Talk about being impatient.

I arrived at the breakfast buffet and sat down. I kept eyes out for her.

After about 15 minutes of waiting, I gave up and went back upstairs. As I was walking to my room I saw one of the members knocking on the door. I hid myself and saw Hwan opening the door. As soon as they finished talking and went back inside. I walked up to her door to see what room number she was in. I took note of waited and hid somewhere until she came out.

After hiding in a pot for about ten minutes they all came out. I watched carefully as she typed in the code to lock the door.

Once they all went downstairs, I came out of the pot and entered the code and went in quickly.

"Alright, let's get this thing over with."

I put on my gloves and started turning the room upside down.

---------------------

As soon as I finished a placed the box down as instructed and walked out.

I changed out of my clothes and put on swimming trunks and a t-shirt. I called the taxi and headed for the beach.

------------------

I arrived at the beach and walked around going into little gift shops.

While I was walking, I saw her enter a cafe. I slowly followed her into the cafe and saw her in line. I decided to go talk to her and get to know her better.

"Hello again."

She turned around looking shocked.

Hwan: Jackson... right?

I was a little surprised how she remembered my name.

"You remember my name, Hwan."

Hwan: And you remembered mine. Are you here for vacation too?

Her smile is pretty...

"Yeah... just here to relax... have you tried their famous ice vanilla fudge waffle ice cream?

Hwan: Is it good?

"Yeah... let me treat you to some."

Hwan: Oh no you din't have to...

"It's ok, it'll be nice to treat someone who is so pretty."

Why the heck did I say that... She must think I'm weird.

I looked up and saw her blush. I smiled to myself and went up to order.

Waitress: Hello! What can I get for the both of you?

"Can we have one of your famous ice vanilla fudge waffle ice cream.

Waitress: Is that all?

"Yes."

Waitress: Ok I'll be right back with it.

"Thank you"

Hwan: Thank you once again. I'll pay you back.

"No need."

Waitress: Here you guys go!

We both took a seat at the corner and started enjoying the ice cream.

Hwan: This is so good!

"Isn't it. :)"

She gave me a spoon and we enjoyed it together.

I couldn't help but smile every time I looked at her. It was as we were on our first date... time stopped and it was just the two of us getting to know each other. We also exchanged numbers.

Sadly this was all interrupted and ruined when I saw 12 guys staring at us.

"Sorry if I ask but, do you know the guys over there?"

Eventually she had to go. We said goodbye and I watched her walk out.

I chuckled at the sight of her scolding them. I quickly stopped but then smiled again.

Could it be that I Love Her?

A/N

Hello my lovely readers! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it is a little boring. Please do vote and F4F! Also I will try and update two more chapters before I have to leave for my trip. It might be hard but I will try my hardest. Thank you and Love you guys!!!

~ gamardit/HunHanLover714