25

Trent walked over to us in the lounge area with the other people who were helping clean up. I sat up and Payton pulled one of my legs onto his.

Trent- Okay so Gabi I know you don't know everyone so they are going to introduce themselves.

????- I'm Noen.

???????- I'm Anthony but you can call me Ant. *he winked*

Payton- ANTHONY!!

Anthony- What she's hot.

???- I'm Sam, it's nice to meet you.

?????- I'm Chase Keith.

?????- I'm Kevin.

???????- Griffin but you pretty lady can call me Griff.

Gabi- I know who you are and I'm to young for you nurse boy.

???????- I'm Mychael. It's nice to meet you.

Gabi- Its nice to meet you too.

?????????- I'm Sebastian.

??????- And I'm Hootie, I'm Sams older brother.

Gabi- It's nice to meet all of you guys and I already know all of you losers.

Katelyn- Thanks Gabs we love you too.

We all got to know each other and goofed around until it was time to go to the rooms.
Room split ups
Room 1: Mads, Jaden, Chase H, Katelyn, Gabriella, and Payton.
Room 2: Josh, Nessa, Hootie, Sam, Noen, and Anthony.
Room 3: Chase K, Kevin, Griffin, Mychael, Sebastian, Chris, and Madi.

Trent- Okay so these are all of the room arrangements. There are three beds in each room. Don't forget there not going to change. Also we're all going to eat with the fans at 6. So go to your rooms, get changed, and be back in the lobby at 5:30.

We all split up and all went to ours rooms. Payton handed me the room key and I hesitated before opening the door but eventually opened the door. The room was amazing. It say a sky view, a huge bathroom, and a mini fridge. I'm in love with this room already.

Gabi- Holy SHIT! This room is beautiful.

Payton- Right and the bed is amazing. It feels like your sleep on a cloud.

Gabi- Yayy! But anyways we better get ready. Do you guy wanna wear the outfits we have to match?

Mads- Yes of course, but someone needs to text Nessa.

Katelyn- I will.

(A/N: Yes ik these are little little girls outfits but they are really cute

(A/N: Yes ik these are little little girls outfits but they are really cute. The tops are going to be cami tops instead of the tops they are wearing. Also I'm going to refer to the other chase as 'Chase Keith.)

Gabi- grey, Mads- pink, Nessa- red, Katelyn- purple.

After we all did our makeup and everything and the boys got ready. It was already 5:25, so we all went down to the lobby and waited for everyone else and Trent. When everyone was down there we all went to the ubers and went to the restaurant.

When he got there we and got seated and the fans came and sat down. I sat down beside Payton and Chase sat down beside me. We talked to the fans while we waited for our turns to order. I didn't order anything but everyone else did.

Fan#1- Hey Gabi?

Gabi- Yes?

Fan#1- Are you and Payton a thing?

Gabi- Oh no we're 'just friends'.

After I said that Payton squeezed my leg and I jumped. Soon after that everyone got there food and I sat there with no food for obvious reasons. Anyways after an hour or two later we all payed for the food and told all of the fans by while we waited for our ubers.

We made into back to the room and I laid on the bed while Payton was live with Jaden and Chase and Josh and Nessa came with us to hang out.

Gabi- Katelyn will you come cuddle with me? I'm cold.

Katelyn- Yeah I'm coming.

Payton- Wait no I want to cuddle with her.

Gabi- Then come over here.

Payton- By guys.

Josh- Okay were taking over your live.

Payton- Okay have fun. *he laid down beside me* Are you okay baby?

Gabi- Yeah why wouldn't I be?

Payton- Because you haven't been eating.

Flashback ⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️
My dad had just gotten to the house from the airport. Him, my stepmom, William, and Olivia are visiting for Livs birthday. Me and my mom had recently gotten into an argument and my dad walked in on us arguing again.
Gabriella- Maybe if you cared a little less about Josh and a little more about me this wouldn't have happened.
G/M- I can't believe you right now your 15 years old and your acting like a 6 year old.
Gabriella- Mom I'm 16 and that proves that you care more about Josh then you do me. You DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME.
Then my dad his me.
G/D- Don't you ever talk to your mother like that again. Your mother has raised you better than this.
Gabriella- No she hasn't because she never has time for me and what would you know. You left when I was 8 years old. Your just about a shit father just like mom i-.
Then he hit me again.
End of Flashback

My eyes started to tear up because I didn't know why I'm getting all of the flashbacks.

Gabi- No I'm okay I'll eat later.

Payton- Gabi your not okay your crying. What's wrong?

Gabi- I had another flashback.

Josh- Isn't that your second one in like a day?

Gabi- Yeah but I'm okay.

Nessa- Is that why your not eating?

Gabi- I don't know Nessa! I'm just not hungry!

Payton- Hey...  Calm down. It's okay.

Gabi- I just don't understand.

Payton- Understand what?

Gabi- Why I was the only one who got hit. Josh you never got hit and neither did Liv and Will. So why me?

Josh- I don't know Gabi. Dads psycho, that's why he left.

Jaden- Hey guys, we're still live. * he ended the live*

Josh- And how are you going to say that your the only that got hit. I got hit too.

Gabi- When the HELL did you ever get hit. You were the golden boy. Mom and dads angel from heaven.

Josh- What the FUCK Gabi? You know the first time you got hit by dad, after you went up to your room. I went to the spare room to talk to dad about why he did it and he hit me.

Gabi- No I didn't know that but did you ever get hit after that?

Josh- No i didn't.

Nessa- Okay Josh it's getting late we should go back to our room. *They left*

Gabi- I'm sorry.

Payton- No it's okay. You've been through stuff none of us have been through and we're going to help you through it.

Gabi- Thank you guys.

Katelyn- Of course we're going to be here every step of the way.

Mads- For sure.

Payton- Let's just get some sleep and we can sort all of this out on the bus tomorrow, okay?

Gabi- Play goodnight guys. Goodnight bubs.

Payton- Goodnight baby.

1159 Words