21

{Approximately 4:30 in the afternoon}
G/M - Liv, Will, you two need to go ahead and start getting ready. Josh, Gabi, will you two come over to the kitchen table with me please.

Just gonna act like Gabi's leg isn't broken anymore.

Josh and I stood up off the couch and he walked into the kitchen. I looked down at Payton and gave him a quick kiss before walking into the kitchen. I sat down beside Josh and our my mom was holding our phones.

G/M - I hated to punish you two but I need y'all to take a little more responsibility and watch your language please. You two are 16 and just about 18.

Gabi - I promise I will do better with my language.

Josh - Me too and I'm sorry, I just get so angry sometime.

Gabi - Sometimes?

I looked at Josh with a 'seriously' look and he hit my leg under the table. My mom gave our phones back and Josh and I thanked her and gave her a hug. After that I went and sat back down on the couch by Payton and laid my head in his lap. Payton turned on the tv and ran his fingers through my hair massaging my head.

[Time Skip to 6 o clock]
Josh left to go pick up Nessa at the airport a few minutes ago. So, I went up to get ready because we just got done getting stuff ready for the party. I went to my closet to grab a dress and put in on and before I put my heels on the doorbell rang.

Gabi - I GOT IT!

I yelled and ran out of my room and downstairs the stars and almost fell at the bottom of the stairs but Payton caught me. I thanked Payton and ran over to the door and opened it.

Gabi - KATELYN!! *I yelled and hugged her*

Katelyn - Hi baby, you lo-.

Payton - Hey don't call her baby. She's my baby. *he kissed my cheek and walked off*

Katelyn - Ooo what's going on with you guys?

Gabi - Nothing were just talking. But you look like a baddie.

Katelyn - Me? Look at you love.

Gabi - What happened to Mads coming with you?

Katelyn - Okay so, she wouldn't text me back so I didn't go get her.

Katelyn and I went up to my room so I could finish getting ready. I did my makeup and Katelyn did my hair and the doorbell rang again. Me and Katelyn went downstairs to check the door and it was Chase and Charli.

Chase - Well don't you two ladies look nice. Hey baby. *he hugged Katelyn and kissed her cheek*

Gabi - Thank you Chasey.

Charli - You two look beautiful.

Katelyn & Gabi - Thank you!

Gabi - Come in, I'm gonna go get my shoes. You guys can go sit on the couch or do whatever.

I went up to get my shoes and then went back downstairs and sat down by Payton on the couch. Payton pulled my legs onto his lap and turned on Greys anatomy while we waited for everyone to get here.

Josh - Gabi, Payton, we're home and have more people.

Josh walked in with Nessa and Bryce walked in with 3 boxes of White Claws and took them to the kitchen. Bryce left the door open so Jaden, Mads, Madi, Addison, Travis, Chris, and Larray could come in. And then the party started.