4

I woke up and Payton wasn't in the room anymore so I walked to the kitchen. Payton and  Faith were down there but I didn't see Joanne. I walked over to Payton and hugged him.

Payton - Well good morning sleepy head.

Gabriella - Good morning. Btw we aren't going to school today, I have something planned for you.

Payton - Can I know what it is?

Gabriella - No you may not.

I bopped his nose and walked to the couch and sat down. Joanne walked into the kitchen and hugged Payton and Faith. After that she walked over to the couch and gave me a hug and sat down beside me.

Joanne - *She whispered* What do you have planned for today?

Gabriella - I am taking him to Chick-fil-a and to the beach. *I also whispered*

Joanne - You know his last girlfriend never did any of this for him and the two of you aren't even dating yet. I already know that you and Payton are going to last long.

Payton - *He sat down beside me* I hope so.

Gabriella - Payton!

Payton - What?

Gabriella - I can't deal with you anymore.

Payton - Oh come on, you know you love me.

Faith - Yeah she does.

Joanne - Faith has a point.

[Time Skip 12:30pm]
Payton and I got in his car and I told him to put a blindfold on. We made it to Chick-fil-a

Gabriella - Okay you can take your blindfold off.

Payton - Awe you know me so well. *He got out and I was going to get out* No stay here.

Gabriella - *Payton opened the door for me* What a gentleman.

Payton kissed my check and I started to blush. We walked in and went up to the register to order and I paid for our food. We got our food and sat down to eat.

@ gabriellarichards

Liked by: jxdenhossler, joshrichardsofficial, and charlidamelio and others

gabriellarichards: Love you stupid 🌷

Comments
jxdenhossler: Y'all went to Chick fil a without me😭
->gabriellarichards: Yeah but we can go Tuesday when we see you

fanacct: I love there friendship 🥺
->gabriellarichards: Awe thank you😘

xlilhuddy: Hey I miss you guys😢
->payton: Can you not wait a few days😑
—>xlilhuddy: Um no I don't think so
—->gabriellarichards: Chase quit being a baby

Load more comments

Payton and I finished eating and got back in the car. I drove to the beach and we jammed out to our favorite songs on the way there. We made it to the beach and walked around for a while. After that we got the blankets out of the car and laid on the beach for a little while.

@ payton

Liked by: nessabarrett, xlilhuddy, faithmoormeier and others

payton: Oh hey 🥰

Comments
madimonroe: When did this happen also Tuesday is going to be fun
->payton: It hasn't yet and yes it is

gabriellarichards: ❤️
->payton: babes🌷
—>tiktokroom: payton and gabriella?

hateracct: Payton is a hoe, he just broke up with Katelyn yesterday and is now with this slut🤮
->charlidamelio: For one they aren't together they are best friends. Two Katelyn treated him awful like she does every other guy. Three don't ever call Gabi a slut ever again. xx

Load more comments

Payton and I watched the sunset then went back to his house. It's now around 9:30 so we had to be quiet just in case everyone was sleeping. We walked into the kitchen and Joanne was in there.

Joanne - How was the date?

Payton - It was great and I had fun.

Gabriella - It was a friend date but I had fun too. Oh and Payton my mom wants us to be ready to leave tomorrow morning by 11:30.

Joanne - Okay I will take you guys over there.

Gabriella - Okay thank you.

Payton - Well it's getting late and I have to finish packing, Gabi do you wanna go up to my room?

Gabriella - Yes, *I hugged Joanne* Goodnight Joanne.

Joanne - Goodnight Gabi.

Payton - Goodnight mom.

Joanne - Goodnight.

Payton and I walked up to his room and I grabbed one of his hoodies out of his closet and laid on his bed. Payton went and sat at his desk and went live on instagram. I scrolled through tiktok for a little bit while Payton talked to the fans.

Gabriella - Payton i'm sleepy *I said in a baby voice*

Payton - Okay guys thank you for tuning in I know it's late but you guys are amazing and I will talk to you guys later. *Payton ended the live and walked over to his bed* Awe is miss Gabi sleepy?

Gabriella - Yes I am, now can we cuddle and watch toy story please?

Payton - Yes of course we can.

779 Words