34

Around 1 pm, Payton and Colson had left my camper leaving just me and Jaden there. Jaden and I were watching The Vampire Diaries on my phone and eating some Chick-Fil-A Jaden had postmated.

LA People 👑💵

Jaden Hossler 🤍
When I first laid my eyes on you👀🥺
I swear my dreams had finally come true...🥰
Cause I've been praying for a girl like you 💕
Charli D' amelio💗
Does anyone know who he's talking about?
Nessa Barrett 🥰
It's finally happening.
Joshua Richards 💕
Yessss!

Gabriella Richards 👑
Jaden...

Jaden Hossler 🤍
Gabi I can't hide my feelings anymore.
Madi Monroe 💍
Why isn't Payton talking?

Gabriella Richards👑
I'll go find him.

Jaden and I walked out of my camper and we checked everywhere on set except for a room in the fish shack. I opened the door and saw the director's daughter on top of Payton. My eyes started to tear up and Jaden pulled me into a hug.

Jaden Hossler 🤍
Payton would you like to tell everyone where you were? Or should I?
Madi Monroe 💍
What?
Payton Moormeier 🌷
I was with the director's daughter...
Joshua Richards 💕
What the fuck.
Bryce Hall 🙃
Payton that's fucked up man.
Payton Moormeier 🌷
Gabi I'm so sorry.
Nessa Barrett 🥰
Payton I don't think she wants to talk to you.
Jaden Hossler 🤍
Payton I hope your happy she's balling her eyes out right now.

Jaden and I were laying on my couch and I cuddled up into his side. Jaden was massaging my head lightly and I was about to fall asleep until the makeup artist opened the door.

M/A- Hey you two, I need you two to come with me so I can touch up your makeup.

Jaden- Come on Gabi, it's going to be okay. *he stood up and took my hand* Gabi you got this.

We all went to the makeup room and got our makeup touched up. I had to get mine completely redone because I was crying. After that Jaden and I walked up to the porch and got ready for our scene.

Shooting the scene
Stage Director- Jaden and Gabi go sit on the couch. Colson go sit on the chair and Johnathan go sit on the stool. Madison go stand by the fishing poles. Madison you are going to face towards the other side of the porch then turn around and stand on the other side of the table.
Madison- *we all took our places* Porch scene take one.
Director- Action!
Madison- No effing way! You brought her here? So what? She's like in on this now?
Johnathan- *he shrugged his shoulders* I dunno.
Colson- *he put his hand on his chest* Look, all I care about is her cut come out if your share.
Madison- You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A Pogue thing.
Johnathan- I gotta say, I'm just a tad bit uncomfortable with all of this. *we all busted out laughing*
Director- Cut! Come on guys.
Gabi- Sorry that was really funny.
Madison- Porch scene take two.
Director- Action!
Johnathan- I gotta say, I'm just a tad bit uncomfortable with all of this.
Madison- Thank you!
Jaden- When are you not uncomfortable?
Johnathan- I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably.
Colson- Its true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him.
Jaden- That's cute, guys.
Madison- You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her.
Gabi- Stop talking about me like I'm not here!
Madison- Then leave.
Gabi- *i chuckle* I told you.
Madison- Told him what, exactly? That your a liar?
Gabi- No, that your a shit-talking bitch!
Johnathan- Oh, shit!
Gabi- When have I lied?
Colson- My moneys on Kie.
Madison- You get um wait-
Director- Cut!
Stage director- Here. *she shows madi her line*
Madison- Porch scene take three.
Director- Action!
Madison- You get somebody close to you--
Gabi- I didn't lie about shit--
Jaden- *he screams* Everybody shut up! Kie, you are my best friend, right? And Sarah, you're... *he chuckles* your my...
Gabi- *I smile and say lightly* Say it.
Jaden- You're my girlfriend.
Johnathan- Ugh... that's new.
Madison- She's your girlfriend now? What was all that talk about you were just using her for information. Get a map, cut her loose.
Gabi- You said you were using me?
Jaden- No...
Madison- Yes!
Johnathan- Yeah, yeah you did.
Jaden- Okay look, love just walked in, okay?
Madison- Oh, vomit.
Jaden- I didn't expect it. It just-- it kind of happened. And I'm not gonna deny it. Right?
Johnathan- *he whispered* Oh! That's corny.
Madison- Look, cut the bullshit, John B. If shes in, I'm out.
Jaden- Kie, I'm not doing this. I can't.
Madison- I'm very interested, actually. Me or her? *I busted out laughing*
Director- Cut!
Jaden- Come on Gabi.
Gabi- Look I'm sorry. *I stuck my tongue out at him* I'm good let's keep going.
Madison- Porch scene take four.
Director- Action!
Madison- I'm very interested, actually. Me or her?
Jaden- Both.
Johnathan- Ooh.
Colson- *he whistled* Went for the Hail Mary.
Johnathan- Noooo!
Madison- *she walked off as she whipped a tear off her cheek*
Gabi- It'll be cool, right?... I'm gonna leave.
Jaden- Sarah, don't.
Gabi- *I stood up* Gonna let y'all chat. Let me know. *I walked off to the side*
Director- Cut! That was good. Since it's already 5, you guys can have the rest of the day off. Everyone's needs to be back here by 10 Thursday morning.

We all walked off the porch and to the main area of the set. Jaden and I decided that we're going to go back to the house. Madison and Colson coming with us and Drew and Austin are staying with Nickolas and Deion for tonight.

Jaden drove home and Colson and Madison sat in the back seat. When we got to the house it was empty and there was a note on the island.

The note
Dear Gabriella,
I know what I did wasn't right, but I know you don't want to see me so I left. I have gone back to LA to pack up all my things to go back home in North Carolina. You will always be my best friend no matter what happens. I hope one day we can over come this and be friends again. I'm gonna miss you so much and I know this is all my fault. But just know, I love you and always will.
- xoxo payton

I folded up the note and put it in my phone case. Even though Payton didn't really cheat on me because we were really together, he still broke my heart. Jaden walked up behind me and hugged me and I smiled to myself.

1125 Words