18

I woke up in Payton's arms and we were back in his bed. I grabbed my phone off the charger and checked the notifications. I had a text from a random number so I checked it.

###-####
Hi i'm Trent, I am the manager for the Lights Out Tour.

Gabriella👑
Omg, hey! But I have one question. How did you get my number?

Trent💼
Josh gave it to me so I could invite you come on tour with us.

Gabriella 👑
I would love to come, I just have to make sure it's okay with my mom.

Trent💼
Already have that covered, Josh asked for you. He said he knew you were going to want to come with us.

Gabriella 👑
Well thank you for the invite, I will be looking forward to seeing you guys. I just need the dates and cites please.

Trent💼
Of course, here you go.
*One imagine attached*

Gabriella 👑
Okay thank you again.

Trent💼
So what I was thinking is that you can surprise Payton at the meet n greet.

Gabriella 👑
Okay that sounds good to me.

After I got done texting Trent, I checked all of my other social media and to see if I got any important messages. I got a message from my mom.

Mom🌸
Hey sweetie, I just wanted to let you know that your father had been arrested. I have already told Josh but I don't want to tell Liv and Will yet. So, when you get back if you don't say anything about this it would be great.
xx💋

Gabriella 👑
Do you know why he was arrested?

Mom🌸
All I was told was that he was arrested. I didn't asked because it's none of my business but I need you to stay safe with Payton please.

Gabriella 👑
No mom i'm taking the first flight back to LA and i'm coming home. And i'm sure Payton and Joanne will be okay with it.

After I typed the last sentence Payton woke up and looked at my phone.
Payton - Babes, who are you texting, it's 8 in the morning?

Gabi - My mom something has happened and I have to take the earliest flight back to LA.

Payton - Okay then i'm coming with you.

Gabi - No Payton, your visiting your mom.

Payton - Gabi, look at me. If something has happened at home then i'm going back with you. My mom will understand.

Gabi - Payton are you sure?

Payton - Yes and I have made my mind up and i'm not changing it.

Gabi - Thank you, for real.

I gave him a quick kiss and got up to pack the bags but Payton stopped me.

Payton - Gabi, let me pack the bag. You need to rest I can tell that your stressed.

Payton went to pack the bags and we went downstairs to talk to Joanne. Payton and I sat down at the island in the kitchen while Joanne was cooking breakfast.