26

Everyone was woken up by Trent banging on our door to wake us up. I checked my phone to see if I had any important information. I got a DM from Jimmy Fallon.

Jimmy Fallon ✔️
Hey there Gabi, my producers want to you to some be interviewed for one of my shows. Are you up to that?

Gabriella Richards
OMG!! I love your show and I would love to be a guest on your show.

Jimmy Fallon ✔️
Okay, I will have my producers email you the information for the show and when it is and stuff like that.

Gabriella Richards
Okay, thank you so much.

Okay did that really just happen? Anyways I looked over to my side and Payton had gone back to sleep. I leaned over to him and kissed his lips softly and he woke up.

Gabi- Good morning babes.

Payton- Good morning baby.

Gabi- Okay guys I have some big news.

Katelyn- Oou spill now.

Gabi- Okay so I just got a message from Jimmy Fallon and he wants me to be a guest on his show.

Mads- Oh my, that's great are you going to do the show?

Gabi- Yeah I want to I'm just waiting on information from his producers.

Payton- Do you know what's going to happen?

Gabi- No not yet.

A few minutes later after we talked about that some more we all got ready and went down to the bus.

^My outfit^

^My outfit^

After a few minutes after all of us getting situated on the bus. I sat by Payton and we covered up with my blanket and I fell asleep.

A little later, I woke up and Payton was asleep so I checked my phone and ran my fingers through his hair. I got an email so I checked it because I don't get many emails and assumed it was from Jimmy's producers.

The Email
Hello there Gabriella, I am one of Jimmy's producers and I am sending you this for the information. My team and I have chosen you too be the young influencer for an interview. So Jimmy is going to interview you and then y'all are going to play a little game. So for the next few years it's going to be a series of interviews for the content. We have ran reports and teens around your age watch Jimmy's show. The show is going to be tomorrow night at studio B. We will send someone to pick you up at the airport.